Chapter 3

"Lucas Hernandez" he spat as if it was venom while protectively stading in front of me.

L-lucas....why does that name seem so familiar to me?

"Stay the hell away from her" Andy saidd with so much hate in his voice.

Do they know eachother? And WHY THE HELL ARE THEY PICKING A FIGHT!

Lucas, as i learned was his name, just stood there with a cold expression, long gone his confused expression.

"Amelia, let's go." Andy said as he grabbed my hand....the same one with my fresh cuts....oh crap, i winced in pain again.

Andy looked at me with a confused look...he knows. I broke the promise. The promise i made when i told him that I won't hurt myself again. He thinks that I hurt myself and that's why I got those cuts in my hand, but I never had to since dad does it for me.He loosened his grip on my hand but didn't let go.

Just when i was about to explain myself, Lucas husky and cold voice spook.

"Dont touch her." His said in a dangerously calm voice, but his face told a whole different story. If looks could kill, Andy would be six feet under the ground.

"What did you say asshole" Andy spat.

I've never seen him being this angry. He's always been the calm one. And if he hates someone, he has a damn well reason to do so.

The next thing i know is my other hand being pulled and my back hit against a hard wall..... correction , on Lucas.

"I said, do not fucking touch her"

I was about to clear whatever misunderstanding was going on but just then Andy PUNCHED LUCAS.

Lucas barely flinched but I could feel the anger radiating from him.

And the next thing i know is that they are literally wrestling on the ground. While Andy barely managed to throw some punches, Lucas was beating the shit out of him.

You think I would just stand there and beg them to stop fighting, well hell no. Being the idiot i am, i went in between them and tried to seperate them.

And Andy freking punched me.

"A-Amy, i s-so sorry....t-that was meant for Lucas" Andy practically teared up and I could feel my cheeks forming a bruise and damn, that Lucas guy didn't even flinch at this punch.

My hand....thankfully the one without the cuts, were being pulled AGAIN.

It was Lucas, he placed his hands on my face and gently rubbed the now forming bruise. He glared at Andy and I could feel his growing anger.

Strangely I did not flinch nor try to push him away when he touched me.

Why was he acting this way...like he cares for me.

"Get your filthy hands off my sister and stay the hell away from her Lucas" said Andy.

"You stay  away from your sis-.....wait WHAT, sister?!" Lucas shouted the last part, disbelief written all over his face.

Andy was ready to throw another punch despite his messed up face from those punches.

Okayy....that's it.

I put my one hand on Andy's chest and the other on Lucas.

"Will you two just stop....and you Andrew-" i said while pointing at Andy. "I got lost and was asking for his help, couldn't you freking ask before doing anything stupid-"

"Why would you even sneak out a-and A-Amy y-you....since w-when....y-your hand " Andy cut me off.

"I'm sorry.... I'll explain everything once we reach home" i said. Andy nodded his head in understanding but I could see he was hurt. He probably blames himself.

"And you-" i said while pointing at Lucas.

He gave me a confused look and slightly tilted head.

I walked towards him and punched his face. Yup, i did that.

"That was for hurting my brother"

He stumbled back, probably not expecting that, he held an amused expression and then he LAUGHED .

HE LAUGHED!

Even Andy looked shocked.

When the hell did he find amusing of me punching him.

"Never had a girl punch you before? I asked.

He stoped laughing and his eyes feel on my bracelet.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

Hope you guys liked it so far. Comment on what u guys think.