Chapter 14

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko Phir beqarari kaisi haiSambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se Betaabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door hoke bhi paas hain Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain..

In the last few years, and over many failed match-making attempts of my grandparents. I never ever feel the true desire to marry. Shivanya caught me by surprise. I was known for rash decisions, for hot headedness, though I had improved over the years, or so I'd thought. Shivanya into my home had never felt like an intrusion. , I enjoyed her presence.

My feet came to a halt when my eyes landed on my Wife , her smile felt like a ray of sunshine in a raging storm. She looks like home , all mine.
I still can't believe that this woman is My Wife.

She is breathtaking , her laughs carefree , sounding like a melodious symphony.

Her hand is covering her stomach and her head falling back. Wearing a loose sweater with one shoulder exposed , shorts and her hair tied in a messy bun she looks like any Man's wet dream.

Possessiveness fills my heart at the thought of any Man looking at her the way I look at her. Possessiveness which I thought I was not capable of. Until Her.

"Too bad! Ahh... I feel like my ears go numb." She says to Madhav who I don't even know is here because my wife has all my attention.

"You are overreacting Shivi." He extends a hand to pinch her cheek. "Oh.. that hurts." And smacks his hand away and looks in the pan and takes the spoon from Madhav's hand , her back to me.

She turned around and looked at me for a second then to my surprise instead of saying something, anything she just shook her head few strands of hair fell on her face making her more gorgeous and resumed what she was doing.

Did she think that I was not real, a figment of her imagination. Even the thought of her imagining me more than once makes me hard.

It wasn't until now that both of them were unaware of my presence. My eyes lock with Madhav the carefree brother is gone now and the one looking at me is a business Man. His expression changed completely. The mask falling back into place. He looks at the Puppy who is now sniffing me.

"Bhaisa pass me the bowl." Shivanya said to her brother but he paid no heed. The lights flickered for a second. " Don't make the face like you have seen a ghost. This trick won't work now." She teases Madhav.

She follows his line of vision and is stilled for a minute then scans me from head to toe and realize that she is not dreaming with open eyes. She opens her mouth but words didn't come out.