Chapter 28

Happy Reading 📖

Rudra parked the car in the underground parking of the hotel

Rudra parked the car in the underground parking of the hotel. That also is his hotel. Warmth spread in my heart when I see his accomplishments the grand Hotel right in front of Me in all its glory , he alone has done so much, build an empire for himself it's just that no one was their with him to celebrate his each and every milestone. No one to pick him when he fell. He did it all alone. As a child I was always over the moon when I received an award or even my test marks. I always used to come running home as a child, always eager to show my marks to my father only to hear praises from him. We both always shared a special bond , just like every father and daughter. But my heart clench when I see the way his family treats him , like he doesn't even exist. The behavior of his stepmother still can be digested as he is not his son but what about his father. How can he be so heartless towards his own son. If you ask Me he doesn't even deserve to be called a father.

When life threw lemons at him he made lemonade from them. Not literally but metaphorically.

Someone took our bags to our room , Rudra said " I have reached, where are you ? " on the phone. A smile drew on his face. A genuine one , it's not a usual occurrence when he give you a full grin. It's just his lips twitch a bit before he school his features always. I am looking forward to see the unguarded Rudra who don't have walls around his heart.

I tried to stay angry from him for not calling Me but the way he was looking and talking, even trying to flirt with Me. I don't think Me or anyone in my place could be angry from him. And when he wrapped his arm around Me and our eyes locked in the mirror my heart was read to burst from my ribcage.

A Man in his twenties is approaching us with a wide grin on his face. Dressed in a knitted sweater and trousers with a five o'clock beard on his face. He pulled Rudra in for a bro hug and patted hard on his back. I took a step back to give them their privacy but his face instantly turned towards Me and gave a look to Rudra and his smile widened.

" Bhabhi Sa mai ho Rishi aapka host aur aapke Pati ka eklota dost. " He said as he extended his hand for a handshake which I gladly took.
(Bhabhi I am Rishi your host and your husband's only friend. )

"Isne to aapni shadi pe bhi nahi bulaya muje , aur mai to aapni behan ki shadi mai bhi bula raha hu."
He said that with a smile but his words wiped our smiles off our faces.
(He didn't even called me for his own wedding and I even invited him for my sister's wedding. )

He might have sensed the tension that his words created. Both of us giving him a fake smile. That made him say.
" You both should take some rest , the functions won't start till tomorrow, everyone will come by evening."

Rudra took the key, the receptionist gave us or should I say Rudra an extra sweet smile. But when she saw his hand on my back the smile disappeared completely from her face. I can't blame her for her reaction he is everything a woman look for atleast for the one who just fall for looks he is devilishly handsome with a magnetic aura around him. But I got a sick kind of satisfaction,  everyone can look at him , Only Look At Him but I get to see the real him not the one who is hard to approach form the outside because of his constant Ruthless reputation.