Chapter 23

Don't forget to vote and comment it motivate me a lot.

Happy Reading 📖

The Bedroom door opened drawing my eyes to Rudra as he walked in, looking as put together as always

The Bedroom door opened drawing my eyes to Rudra as he walked in, looking as put together as always. Dressed in a charcoal grey suit with a Black tie that fit his frame perfectly, his hair pulled away from his handsome face. His intense black eyes set on Me as he approaches Me while talking to someone on his phone.

The memories of last night give me butterflies. The way he said Idhar Aao
My heart was going to burst .
I know the control he’s exercising not to touch me any further has electricity coursing around my body. One word from me and he will lose all his control. But I want to know him first before taking the next step . I can't make the same mistake again that I did with Rohan of not knowing him.

I focus back on my task of making the Ghobi Parantha. Not looking at him I ogled him long enough. He came behind Me placing his palm on my waist and pressing a kiss on my cheek dangerously close to my lips. His musky scent engulfed Me.

His display of affection shocked Me to the core , I didn't think that we would get along so fast. While I still need to get used to the all these gesture that make my Heart skip a beat.

And I so badly want to reciprocate his kisses.

"Aahh..." The steam from the Parantha came in contact with my hand while turning and it hurts. I shake and jerk my fingers in pain , quickly turning the knob off the stove. I turned around and Rudra took my hand in his taking my fingers to His lips sucking it. Ones. Twice.

I realized that he was no longer talking on the phone. He dragged Me to the sink turning on the Tap. The cold water soothed the burning skin.

"Dhayan kaha hai tumhara ?" His tone and the way he looks at me make me feel like I'm just a petulant careless teenager and a woman whose husband cares for her at the same time.
("Where is your concentration")

Wasn't He the one who distracted Me in the first place.

"It's Fine. It doesn't hurt now." Although the finger is still throbbing. He rub some ice cubes on the finger. "Thik hai ." I repeat with much more assurance.
(It's Fine.)

I place a Parantha on his plate along with some Dahi.

His phone started ringing again and he resumed his conversation while eating .His eyes constantly follow my hand as I make the Parantha.

I turned off the knob finishing the last one. "Do you want one more ? ." I asked , Instead of answering My question he stand up and grab my hand .

" Mr Rathore! What are you doing? " I whispered and yelled at Him. I really don't understand what is he trying to do and he is talking on the phone not sparing me a glance.

"Mr Rathore ! " I yelled at him again keeping my voice low . But he put a finger on my lips. The one thing I for sure know about him is his obsession with control. Anything and Anyone.