Chapter 49

Happy Reading 📖

The sun rays fall on our tangled bodies from the glass wall

The sun rays fall on our tangled bodies from the glass wall. My body is tired and joints pain, sometimes I feel like a sixty year old woman and not someone in her twenties.

Rudra's sleeping face greets Me as I open my eyes. His devastatingly handsome feature never fails to stir something in Me , something akin to lust . I was never someone who was ever attracted to a man just by looking at his features or physical appearance. And here I am never getting tired of his sight. His perfectly shaped brows and this perfectly groomed moustache feel so good every time He kisses Me , it's a nice manly touch to his personality.

He was happy and satisfied yesterday , I would have felt a little better if he had said it quickly so that I wouldn't have to wait just to know his thoughts. He does have major issues when it comes to expressing his feelings , but that's not something uncommon Don't we all face the same problem. Everything is fine as long as we don't slip into nothingness.

" Done ogling Me Biwi ? " He says making Me realize that He wasn't asleep , when he was in the first place. He is always up before Me and if not he is awake in bed.

" I wasn't ogling You Husband. " I try to get up but his arm is tightly wrapped around my waist splayed on my back , suddenly making me feel conscious about our closeness which I didn't notice earlier. My front pressed to his and I can feel my nipples hardening in his shirt , his thigh trapped between my bare thighs making my breath pick up an erotica rhythm. Thankfully the comforter is covering us both not that anyone is around.

Can he sense how wet I am right now. His thigh is so close to my core. My body hums with an unknown desire as his palm rubs upwards and then down before settling on my ass.

" Sleep it's not even seven. " He whispers , his breath fanning over my ear making goosebumps erupt on my skin. Who am I to refuse him I hug Him tighter burying my face into his naked chest. Trying to ignore the throbbing between my legs. Just live in the moment. We didn't say anything about yesterday , he seemed angry in the morning but not after he entered the party venue.

" Are you tired ? " He asks after a few minutes of sweet torture I am subjecting myself to by sticking by his side.

" No, it's all fine. " I say despite feeling my shoulder a little stiff but it's not something a hot long shower can't make better.

His grip on Me loosens. " Get up. " His black orbs look down at Me. I sit up shifting away from him , a little embarrassed by how I clung to him and he pushed me away. I tuck my a strand of hair behind my ear not looking at him.

He sits up the comforter pooling at his torso , his black boxer band peeking from the comforter from where I can't take my eyes off.

" Turn around. " His commanding voice brings Me out from my not so innocent imagination.