Change 56

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR . ⭐🎆💐

May This Year Be The Best And All Of You Get What You Wish And Work For along With All The Joy And Happiness , Love And Peace.

Some Things Might Not Work In Your Favor Because Maybe God Has Planned Something Better For You. So Don't Lose Hope.

AND HAPPY 2 MILLION ❤🤧

Happy Reading. Make my new year by voting and commenting. 😁

I open my eyes to see Rudra lying down next to Me with the puppy I brought on his chest , playing with him

I open my eyes to see Rudra lying down next to Me with the puppy I brought on his chest , playing with him. Trying to bite his finger.

My heart clenched remembering each and every word he said. I want to hug the Rudra who lost a part of his soul just because of a heartless woman , a witch. How can someone be so cruel to a child and I can bet that this wasn't the only thing she did.

But I am proud of him , he didn't let her break him. He came out stronger like a diamond whose worth increases under pressure and is shining like a star who doesn't need anyone's help to generate light he is more than enough for himself.

I didn't expected him to react so well after seeing the puppy but the Rudra he hides from the light , tucked deep in his soul still wants all the things he ever wanted but couldn't get.

I promise myself to give him each and every thing he wants, I won't let anyone come in the way of his happiness even if it's Me. He'll get what he want the only time I will force him , will be toward his happiness , joy and all the love he deserves.

All I want him is to feel special and wanted.

" Good morning. " He says as I shift close killing the distance between us and the puppy comes on my stomach as I lay on my back.

" What are we gona name him ? " I ask.

We debated on a few names even using Google but nothing suited the cutey pie on me.

" How about Pasha ? " He asks. " Perfect " I say kissing his cheek.

" It's Just a suggestion. " He says.

" Hii Pasha " I coo tickling his stomach that he falls off me on the comforter with a roll and comes back trying to get back making me giggle. " Hey it's tickling. " I say putting him but he seems in a play mood now that he is familiar with us not like the shy dog yesterday. I try to stop him but Rudra drags his finger on my stomach making me laugh hard. Pasha jumps off me but Rudra doesn't stop.

" Rudra please stop it's enough. " I blurt out between my laugh trying to grab his hands but damn he is enjoying it. " Aah Rudra My stomach hurts. " He pauses immediately I grab the opportunity and push him on his back before getting my hand inside his t-shirt. I try to tickle him on his stomach but all I find are hard muscles , chiseled abs. I poke my fingers all over his torso. He just smirks looking me act like a cat scratching a wall. He pulls me on top of him.