Chapter 52

Pehle Bhi Main Tumse Mila HoonPehli Dafa Hi Milke LagaToone Chhua Zakhmon Ko MereMarham Marham Dil Pe Laga

Pehli Dafa Hi Milke Laga
Toone Chhua Zakhmon Ko Mere
Marham Marham Dil Pe Laga..

Shivanya opened the driver's side door gesturing me to take the passenger seat. When I don't , she comes to open the car door for Me.

" You are not thinking that I am letting you drive , Right. " She is right I should not be behind the wheel when my hands are still shaking like a leaf in a rainstorm even when I have fisted my hands tightly.

' The worst has passed. ' I keep on repeating to myself. But the slight tremors in my body say otherwise.

I obey her taking a seat while Shivanya get behind the wheel and starts the ignition.

" Seat belt." She says.

I put my seat belt. I don't even know when she took the keys , my concentration is that bad. I look at her , still struggling to control and focus on my breathing pattern. I don't know when the time passed and we reached the hotel all I did the entire way was to breathe and count till five again and again as she taught. All I need now is the medicine kept in my bag.

The second she parks the car I am waking straight to my suite like a madman. I can hear her calling my name but I don't stop. She has already witnessed me in the worst possible condition and I don't want to add more to the list. I slam the door shut before emptying everything kept in my bag and fish for the small medicine pouch I always keep in my bag.

I pop three pills in my mouth and slump against the closet wall. I don't have it in me to get some water, the sour taste on the medicine is not affecting Me. I hear Shivanya knocking on the door but it's like I don't have the energy to get up and open it nor do I want to. Her voice seems to fade away even when my eyes are open.

My senses were replaced by adrenaline just because the need to escape was clouding my mind. Now when I feel more in my space my breathing comes out short as I feel all the adrenaline drain from my body the tremors come back in full swing and consume my body like earlier.

The door burst open , I look up to see Shivanya coming to sit next to Me but I don't have the energy to even move a muscle in my body. I focus and try my best to stop my limbs from shaking.

" I am calling a doctor. " Her hands frame my face as she whispers before getting up. But I held her hand stopping her with all the energy I had left in Me , shaking my head.

" Rudra try and understand. " She says. There is nothing a doctor can do it's just the effect of the pills I took , in a few hours it will be better. Atleast the effects are much better than her witnessing a second attack.

I want to say to her but I feel my tongue so heavy that I can't even speak. A puff of air heaves out from my lungs. Unorganized and completely out of control.

" It will get better. " I stammer just so that she won't worry. Just a few hours and everything will be fine.

" You can't sit here. " She say putting her hand under my arm and try to pull Me to my feet. After a lot of struggles and the fuck ton of efforts I put in just getting up and taking a few steps so that I don't put all my weight on her , I reach the bed. Breathing and sweating hard like I ran a marathon and not just walked a few steps.