Chapter 66

Happy 3 Million Reads Dear Readers. Love You All. 

Happy Reading 📖

I don't know but there is a bad feeling in my gut that something isn't right

I don't know but there is a bad feeling in my gut that something isn't right. I haven't talked to Shivanya in a week which is the longest I have gone without even a call let alone a text message.

I just wanted some time but that didn't mean that she would be ghosting Me. I didn't come to Bangalore because I wanted to stay away from her , my meetings were fixed long before I even went to New York and she knew it , hell I even asked her at one point to accompany Me.

She knew this was important for Me yet I am physically here but mentally I am still with her. Her phone was coming switched off for two damn days after so many missed calls which literally freaked Me out. Until I called home and asked Lata Aunty to know how she was and she said she wasn't there.

She must have gone to Udaipur where else she can go. I know I might have said too much in my anger and she is hurt from all the things I said to her but I needed to calm the fuck down which wasn't possible around her not because I hate her or anything or want to stay away from her but because my anger is still something I have to work on and I didn't want to say her anything more , hurting her more.

But that doesn't mean I am not angry and hurt , I am but it's not more important than her. I was angry and I lashed out which was I think was not out of character of Me she did actually hid something from Me. But I could have just left her alone instead of confronting her with her lies. So that I could have avoided saying certain things I said to her. Which I am doing now give both of us the space and control over my emotions.

But I still will have a hard time trusting her with something which I haven't been a part of.

I see Mr Sharma juggling the files and coffee in his hands. " Try to get the papers reviewed by the end of the day so we can go back tonight. "

He looks confused but I know what I am saying is not impossible when just the papers need to be signed. The faster we get the signatures the faster I go back home.

" I will try but there is something else also since you decided to shift the Maine base to Udaipur a few employees want a transfer. " He says.

We discussed a few things now that the shift is done and everything in the office is ready to move in. I still don't know about the status of the house because Shivanya was handling it. And according to our conversation in New York before the shit hit the fan everything was done and she was excited to get the rest on her own , a lot of it must be delivered there which she wanted to assemble and decorate.

♠️

As I drove to the house after landing in Jodhpur my thoughts were a mess. I won't get everything sorted out until I see her. It's late almost three o'clock in the night and the worst part is I know she isn't there. I will be finding everything empty just like myself.