Chapter 64

Dear Gentle Readers ♥

Happy Sunday / Fun day. So here is the New Chapter.

Hope you all will vote and comment. 😅That motivate Me to Write fast. 😉

Reading the debate in the comment section of last chapter and your views was 🤌🏻.

Happy Reading

Koi Shikwa Agar Ho
Aur Shikayat Agar Ho
Hum Se Gila Karo
Hum Se Gila Karo...

Koi Shikwa Agar Ho Aur Shikayat Agar HoHum Se Gila Karo Hum Se Gila Karo

All I want is just to clear my head. The migraine knocking on my head making it pound in my skull. I want to just stop thinking about her even if it's for a moment. The memories keep flashing in front of my eyes.

" Is there something you want to share. Anything. "
" I don't know. "

Her words keep haunting the living hell out of me even when I am trying to box everything and push it so deep in my mind that it never resurfaces.

Wish that was possible.

I trusted her blindly with my eyes fucking close. Gave her the best version of Me on a fucking silver platter and she took it for granted. Lowered my guard , went out of the way to make her wishes come true , and tried to be the man she deserved.

This is what is got in return.

I don't care whatever obligations she had , I don't give negative fucks. All I know she hid this from Me when she knew I was interested in Rina's work she didn't even utter a single word.

How many things she had hidden from Me with this perfect mask of hers ?

Can I trust Her in the future ?

I can't help but think of all the negative things.

The bartender slides the whiskey in my direction with a weird look. Before he opens his mouth to tell me to leave , I gulp the drink down in go. Passing a few dollars on the counter.

" Keep the change. " I say getting up and walking out from the empty bar on Lexington Avenue. Hardly anyone can be see at two at night at least the snow fall stopped but the city is covered in a white layer of it.

I look around , seeing the snow , fucking snow. Shivanya's smiling face appears in front of Me. Her eyes were wide as she looked at the snow covered mountains. Her smile turned my world upside down when she first time saw the snow fall sitting on the bed by my side. Her touch when she held my hand tightly as the Helicopter took off.

Fuck ! I try to push all the thoughts of her. But the pain in my chest intensifies, it fucking hurt like someone slit my skin open. So fucking much.

A cab stops by my side and I enter telling the driver the address. I don't want to talk to her , look at her , just nothing but I don't have an option. I can't even get some time to process everything out.