Chapter 70

Hello Dear Gental Reders.

It's Sunday so here is the Second Last Chapter. And try not to use bad words in Hindi and English.

With the last Chapter, I might publish the prologue of the next story.

Happy Reading.

My back hit the door as a woman wrapped her arms around Me

My back hit the door as a woman wrapped her arms around Me. The torch falls on the floor with the sudden unpredictable move of her.

I push her body off me without wasting a second with more force than necessary like her touch burned Me and she falls on the marble floor.

" Ahh. Rudra. " Riya's voice sounds like she is in pain.

I would have believed her act of innocence. But now I know a lot about her. Madhav not only tracked her location in Jaipur that is where her parents live but also showed Me all the call records and text messages she made to the Gossip Now CEO at the time when she deliberately portrayed Shivanya as a characterless woman making sure people think of her as a woman who came between two brothers.

But her antics didn't stop there , she came into my room and office in our absence for God knows how many times, Received her parcels and opened them without anyone knowing and sold the information to news agencies with photos and her personal information.

That's so sick of her to stoop so low. And without a doubt, I am sure she changed the letters and delivered the papers smarty deleting the camera footage but she didn't know a hacker like Madhav was easily able to find it.

Just to create problems between Me and Shivanya. For some reason, she doesn't like us. God knows why she did all this.

" Rudra " She stands up trying to touch Me.

" Don't you dare come near Me. " I shout at her dressed in a nighty that barely covers her body. Her intentions are clear.

" Rudra it's okay Shivanya won't come. I know you are heartbroken. You loved her but that woman doesn't deserve your love. " She says trying to get closer to Me.

This wasn't how I planned to deal with the problem.

" If she doesn't deserve my love then no one else does. It's either her or No one. " I say trying to take out my phone.

" Oh, Rudra come on. Just look at me. We can work together. You will forget Shivanya. " She says keeping her hands on My chest. My gut twisted looking at her, how did she even think that I would do what she said?

" We can be friends and in no time you will forget that you were even married to a woman for two months. I can help, you know. " She says as I firmly hold hands in one of mine.