Chapter 29

Don't forget to vote and comment 😇.

Happy Reading

I can't take my eyes off her even when I am trying not to be so obvious

I can't take my eyes off her even when I am trying not to be so obvious. This was the first time I had seen her in an outfit that was not traditional or her regular clothing and for a moment I forgot to breathe she looked breathtakingly beautiful. She is dressed in a red gown Yes I call it Red despite her saying it's burgundy but I don't give a damn every day her face is makeup free but now she has applied makeup and the ordinary necklace looks extraordinary on her.

My steps flattered when I stood behind her and our eyes met in the mirror. With shaking hands I ziped the gown up although my dick wasn't happy with my decision and have some other plans. Even right now , When I am trying hard to focus on the road and the navigation system to take the right way.

"We were supposed to take a left Mr Rathore. " Shivanya says abruptly focusing on the navigation system with a frown.

" What ! " I look at it and realized that she is right and took a U turn at the next diversion .
Get Yourself Together Rudra.

My mind drifted to the conversation that I had with Rishi. He was not ready to believe that I got married so easily that too without anyone knowing. So eventually I had to tell him it it's much that he doesn't know about my dysfunctional family. When everyone was eager to go home on vacations I hated it. No one from my family came to visit Me and my dislike towards my family was very obvious. But I can trust him , he won't tell anyone.

He even convinced Me to come back earlier so that we could catch up on each other's life while having a drink or two. According to him I will be bored in the event anyway.

" Do you want to attend the night out that you were talking about earlier. " I asked her she was excited when she was talking about it but she didn't sound sure of it.

" We might be late by the time we come back. " She replied sounding a bit disappointed.

"We won't be staying till late anyway you can join them if you want." She is free to do whatever she likes and I don't want her to hold back because of Me and it's Rishi's sister so there won't be any issues.

We pulled in front of Mr Shetty's Bungalow the security guard checked our invitation before letting the vehicle pass the gate. The Bungalow it's much bigger but the land surrounding the structure is enough to hold a party. I came out quickly, coming to the other side to open Shivanya's side of the door helping her get out in this flowy gown. My gaze landed on her pouty blood blood-red lips. There was an instant urge to wipe that lipstick from her lips the second I saw her but I am sure she won't be happy if I act on my urge.

We both walk to the backyard where the party is held, a servant guides us. Offering her my arm was my best decision , many heads turned in our direction when we walked through the cobblestone pathway. The garden is larger than I expected the entire area is covered with fairy lights on trees , walls and bushes. With tables distributed all around with a dance floor with lighting in the center, live musical band playing some slow song. The main aim of the event was fund collection for the NGO for malnutrition on children that Mr Shetty's wife has started a month back but there is no trace of the main purpose just like always. People come to these events to socialize and make connections half of them don't even know why they are here in the First Place.