Chapter 16

Happy Reading 📖

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkalBadle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkalAankhein meri har jagahDhoondhe tujhe bewajahYe main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarahKaise hua, kaise huaT

Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah
Kaise hua, kaise hua
T

u itna zaroori kaise hua...

No one , no fucking one hurt my wife and get away with it. And that scumbag smirked at her. Rage that I have never felt clouded my vision. I left him because Shivanya didn't want to create a scene but I will make sure that he won't get a job in the same field of work.

We sit in the car as I start it she didn't say anything.
Is she scared of Me?
I could've handled the situation more calmly?

I can't help but wonder what she will think of me when she sees the real Me.

The one who struggles with anger issues. The one who is capable of harming people physically. The one who has broken people's bones. The only reason I did boxing in my school and college days was to suppress the urge to beat someone when they messed with me. It proved out to be a coping mechanism, a way of purging my emotions.

I look at her struggling with the seat belt, then glance at me with a helpless expression.

"It's stuc... " Before she could finish her sentence I lean in reaching the belt , smell of fresh roses washes over me . Her eyes never leave mine. My heart picks up speed . Our lips are just an inch apart. Every fibre in me is telling me to capture her lips in mine. The urge to just feel her so close to me is unimaginable. But I know better than to give in to my desire for her. A horn blows in a near by car breaking our spell.

"Ahh..thanks." She says as I work with the belt. Avoiding my gaze, her chest heaving accompanied by a sharp intake of air. I chuckled on the inside. She is attracted to me atleast physically but I am a greedy man when it comes to her, I want her all. Her body ,heart and soul.

I never wanted her but now that I have her I am not letting her go. I am hers and she is mine.

I don't want her silence I want her to talk to me freely without thinking that I will judge her. Her hair comes on her face as keeps looking out at the lake enjoying the view through the open window. I slow down the speed so that she can enjoy the view.

"Isn't it beautiful. " She looks at me and then the lake .

"Indeed it's beautiful. " My gaze never leaves her but she looks at me with a raised eyebrow as if she doesn't believe me.

"Do you want to go to the Art Bazaar, I can take you ?" I ask her trying hard to change the mood .

" Only if you don't have something important to do. " Her replie is hesitant, always thinking about everyone else before herself.