Chapter 71

Dear Gental Reders.

I can't believe this is The Last Chapter.

I request you all to check the question answer page and answer a few questions.

There are 4 Bonus Chapters !!

Smut warning ⚠️ 18+

Happy Reading 📖

I turn around looking at everything I have arranged in the last few hours and yesterday

I turn around looking at everything I have arranged in the last few hours and yesterday. The house looks like a home with a traditional and modern touch. Most of the things were ordered and made.

The entire furniture in the living room and our bedroom has meenakari done by the local artists and the glass inlay work in the hall and a few places in the corridor have been installed.

" Can you keep these at the side? " I say to the guard Bhaisa left when he was going for a jog.

I decided to go back to the house for something to eat before asking Rudra to come. I am very excited for him to see everything.

" I didn't know you would be here. " Rudra asks as soon as I close the main door of our new home with Pasha with him.

He looks at the two guards. " You both can leave. " I say to the guards.

" But Sir asked us to make sure you safely reach home. " One of them says. Bhaisa is just being a little overprotective now.

"You can stay on the premises. " Rudra says surprising Me. And they both leave our side.

" You could have just sent them home. " I say.

"Madhav is right. Guards are important I can't risk your safety until we put Rohan behind bars. " He says kissing my forehead.

"But he didn't do anything that can make what you are saying possible. " I ask wrapping my arms around his waist.

" He did enough drugs. An anonymous tip to the police will do just fine as soon as Papa attends his last court hearing. " He says as his lips tug in a grin.

" Now let's go inside hope you left my office and a spare room." He says putting in the code to unlock the door.

"Wait," I say remembering how I planned it earlier.

" What. " He asks.

" You need to close your eyes. " I say with a smile. I know it's a silly thing to do but I am too excited. I don't want to cover his eyes and make it dark for him closing is more than enough.

"And you won't open until I say you too," I say.

"It sounds ridiculous...but I'll close my eyes. " He says with honesty picking me up in his arms.