Chapter 20

Happy Reading 📖

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I have never regretted anything in my life whatever happened was bound to happen my childhood , my parents and all the shit that came after

I have never regretted anything in my life whatever happened was bound to happen my childhood , my parents and all the shit that came after . I never regret anything that life threw at Me just fought with it with everything in Me. Made myself stronger so that no one could hurt me as they did when I was weak, and vulnerable. I worked my ass off , Keep climbing the ladder of success no one to guide me or pick Me up when I stumbled back. No one to whisper the words of encouragement. But I never self-pitted.

While I am not a believer of destiny or fate but US , together, what is it, if not fate. I regret leaving her alone and let her fears and insecurities swallow her. I should have known she is not someone who gives up without putting up a fight. I should be the one fighting for us. But I was letting her go , I am such a dick.

But I Vow to myself to never let her go I will be the Man she deserves by her side. Her presence is like bonfire in a cold desert giving warmth deep to bones. A ray of light in darkness. And I will never let my darkness taint her , never let my demons hurt her.

She deserves the world and I will give it to her.

I kissed her slowly savouring every second of the feel of her feather-like lips on mine. And I fucking loved the feeling. I can just do this forever and never get tired of kissing her. Kissing My Wife.

I slowly pull back just after licking her bottom lip. She looks at me with desire in her eyes , she feels the same as I feel for her. I don't know if that's love what people call it. I was never on the receiving or giving end of love and don't believe in that .

All I know is that she is mine and I make My Jaan my topmost priority, make it my mission to make her smile, Laugh, Blush , Happy.

Without going all caveman with her taking things slow I want everything that a couple have, no less. I want to take her on dates , buy her flowers , walk with her , chocolate, movies and everything that people do I don't want us to be depraved of that.

She looks at me , still in my embrace her hands holding on to my shoulders as I press a light fleeting kiss on her forehead. And hug her back I don't want to hold back , just let go.

"Mr Rathore " She speaks slowly against my heart. "Hmm" I made a noise my hands now splayed on her back, did she regret it but it doesn't seem like it.

"Can we take things a little slow.. I mean.. I just want to know you a little better can we just give each other sometime." She is hesitant her eyes filled with hope I can see it clearly and I don't mind waiting.

The thing about multiple orgasms left My lips so quickly , I never intended to say it out loud but I can't take my words Back. It's too early in our relation to say such things no doubt She is hesitant. I didn't want to scare her like that. But I do plan to make it true not just in the near future though.