Bonus Part 2 💝

Hello Dear Gental Reders.

I know I am a bit late but something or the other came up. And you all were super lazy in taping the start button. Hope I get an active response if you want to see kids.🤭

So the target to unlock the next chapter is 4K.

Happy Reading 📖

P.S. Happy 4 Million Reads Dear Readers

I try not to fidget, keeping my hands in more control but I can't deny that I am not nervous

I try not to fidget, keeping my hands in more control but I can't deny that I am not nervous. Even if it's not me inside the room for about half an hour. But Rudra is.

Thirty-six minutes if I am being specific.

I don't know how he is handling the conversation. I wanted to be by his side so that I could hold his hand and hug him whenever the clutches of his past tried to stop him from being free. But I know someone who could do that. Freeing him. It's he himself. He needs to let it go and out from his heart and soul.

~~~~~~

I don't know what might have triggered him but I can't see him like this. He is clearly in pain after the nightmare. Dad's divorce was done and over long ago but hearing Dadisa saying his stepmother's name might have pushed Rudra into the dark hole of the memories he keeps hidden away. She made a lot of fuss while leaving the house.

I rub his back, and he buries his face in the crook of my neck, his breath is a bit harsh and forced but it's a lot better than minutes ago. I hope he falls back asleep.

I keep on thinking of all the possible ways I could put an end to his misery as he now sleeps peacefully hugging Me. But it breaks my heart to see him thrashing and murmuring in sleep, asking for help.

He turns sleeping on his back as he lets go of Me. The sheets pooling at his waist as I clutch them close hugging them to cover my nakedness.

His eyelids flutter open adjusting to the bright summer sun that already peeking from the window. He looks at the ceiling for a long tucking his hand under his head. Even if his nightmare is only the second time I am being a witness to it, doesn't change a thing. He still thinks about it.

I keep my head on his shoulder hugging him tightly. " How are you feeling ?" I whisper

" Fine. " He says pulling me on top of Me. His eyes trying to push his memories away.

" Rudra... " I don't know how to approach the subject. Not wanting to offend him. I don't want him to think that I think less of him because of his fears and nightmares. " Did you ever thought about a psycholo...." He puts a finger on my lips.