Chapter 25

Happy Reading 📖

After I was done with the meeting in the afternoon

After I was done with the meeting in the afternoon. I saw ten missed calls from Rishi . And he hardly calls but he is the only person whom I can call my friend. We both were together in the hostel and in the same class.

I decided to give him a call. He doesn't pick up so I resume my work knowing that he will call to give Me a piece of his mind accompanied by a long lecture. My phone vibrated on the desk.

" Yes "

" Fuck your yes , first you don't invite your only friend to your wedding and now you're not picking up my calls. It's almost a month since you got married and you didn't even hold a reception. " I knew this was coming.

" It was complicated. " I don't want to tell him on the phone about the way I went to my brother's wedding and ended up getting married. And it's not a month yet a few days are remaining not that I am counting.

" So when I am meeting My Bhabhi or are you planning to hide her from everyone. " God knows what he is plotting in his mind.

" It's you who want to meet so come to Jodhpur whenever you want. " It's not that I don't want Shivanya to meet him , he is always welcome.

" Why would I come, you are coming to Ajmer. " He is ordering Me not asking there aren't many people who can order me like I am a part of their family.

" No I don't have any such plans. " I state it as a matter of fact. But I do have a Charity event in Ajmer this Saturday.

" You are coming to My sister's wedding and that final . I won't take no for an answer. And I know that you are invited to that Charity event on this Saturday. " He did his homework. Fucker.

" I might not come , can't promise anything ." Wedding have never been my thing what will I do even if I go but I don't want to refuse him.

" You will come. You don't want Me to come and drag you all the way and don't you dare come alone. Otherwise you won't be of any use to please your Wife. Know what I mean right I'll have your balls on spikes." I let out a chuckle in response.

" Consider it as an apology for not inviting Me to your wedding fucker. " He adds.

"Okay, When is the wedding ?" Looks like there is no way to escape it.

" Wedding is on Monday , the functions will start on Sunday morning and I want you and your better half on Saturday . You can go from the hotel to the event. " He is fucking Impossible.

" So you planned everything out. " I say .

" Of course I know how difficult you can be , so I planned everything beforehand. " I hear him say fucker under his breath.

" I will come and By the way congratulations on your second Michelin Star. " I read the news a few days ago but got stuck up in the Rohan and family drama then and when Shivanya got sick it completely slipped my mind.