Just like me...

Honestly if I could just not go to the bar that would be perfect. I hated my job there. It was somewhat different from being there to serve people drinks. Don't get me wrong, I was still serving people but in a different way.

Of course I couldn't just pass on and not go there or I wouldn't have money to go on live my life. The thing was... I just wanted a plan B in case I defintielly couldn't just off myself. There was this high chance that someone would stop me. Like for example if I would be on a rooftop then the owner of the building or anyone would call the police on me for tresspassing... not that I haven't really tried that.

I mean I soo obviously did but still...

Yeah... I definitelly did that. I still remember it since it was about a year ago give or take and back then, I was still in Aldera with Kacchan who I saw in the hero class. He used to beat me up cause he was always making the mistake and looking into my eyes. I hated it! His confession were always somewhat meek. I thought he hated the world and people and then he started confessing stuff like he had a plush and was still sleeping with it or that he had a room which was made like a shrine for All Might and so on. It was something he didn't wanted other to find out and then started beating me up since he told them to me.

Hated that time!

Worse out of my whole life. Normally people woudl ignore me and then there was this Dandelion who would only start to actually bully me after finidng out that he could punch me without any consequences. Yeah... besides that it hurts and that he broke a couple of my bones and nearly killed me a couple of times but yeah totally no problems and no consequences. There was this one time he went too far and I wanted to make him a murder. 

I had this paper prepared with his name and everything on it. Next thing I knew I was on a rooftop completly angry and of course ready to jump. I didn't care about anything else but to ruin his future and no one was even gonna miss me anyways.

Long story short, I got kicked out of the rooftop of that building and the police was called for tresspassing completly ignoring that I was ont he rooftop. My mom had to get me and what followed was a week of not being able to go to school since she locked me up without food and just water.

*sigh*

I learned my lesson.

As I did soo many times in life.

I knew I was worthless..

I knew that I shouldn't have been bore and I knew that I was the reason why soo many people were suffering. It was only right if I was getting the beating. It was their secret and it felt normal by now.

Me: Sorry I am late.

After the beach, I made my way straight up to the bar and to the staff only lockers to get changed. What I was wearing was more than just a bit revealing. I was supposed to be there without any kind of thing besides some shorts and then a bow. 

Coworker: It's fine, I could cover for now.

Me: Thanks.

Coworker: You have room 13 for today. You think you can handle this?

Me: Mh!

Coworker: I honestly feel bad seeing you here....

Me: Well I am doing by best to survive just like you.

Coworker: You shouldn't! And I know your parents are horrible! I would never let my son do that!

When I got into the changing room my Coworker Stan was already done changing. He was around 42 years old and he already had a son which is why he was always nice to me. Honestly he was the only one being nice to me here but what was I even expecting. The only rule here was that I needed to wear something like a black tie around my eyes. I could still see through them but it was definitelly harder and this was only cause we were only allowed to look at the costumer if they wanted it.

Now you might be thinking what kind of bar this is?

Not the usual one.

We had a bar area but then if you go to the basement there were rooms and upstairs were more rooms. The only thing that was distinguishing upstairs from downstairs were the iteams. Downstairs was the VIP only area and I was one of the iteams down here on the list. At least I was good for something.

Coworker: If anyone hurts you like last time, you have to tell me.

Me: I know.

I smiled at my coworker while he watched me get undressed and then get into our working clothes which you can't really call clothes since we were basically nearly completly nacked.

Coworker: I really whish I would be on the VIP list but I am too old for that... just stay safe kid.

Me: Don't worry about me. I've been here for years.

Coworker: That may be true but you were only serving drinks up till now and let them touch you if anything... you are 16 now... It changes everything down here.

Me: I know.

Coworker: Remember not to let them do anything you don't want too! I don't care if you need to call the police or just make them be eunuches.

Me: Don't you think that is a bit cruel?

Coworker: It's cruel to have it with a 16 year old kid!

Me: ...

Coworker: Oop! Someone is calling for us. We should go now.

Me: Mh!

Just like that we both got out. He was right tho. Up until now, I was never serving customers more than just feeding them and let them touch me. Never did I interacted more with them. It was not legal and right now it was more or less borederly thing... as in it was definitelly illegal and no one was doing anything about it. I was not the only kid down here tho.