A new room....A new familiar plant!

Don't really get why but after Mic told me to go sleep, I immediately fell asleep. I was just soo tired and I couldn't still believe that they managed to safe me but oh well. Things like this happen but they can't suceed every time or so I thought for now. I was just dead set on this. I was tired of everything. My eyes lost the light they had and each food tasted the same for me. It was always bland and just nothing. I don't know how long this was going on but I got recently reminded of this again. 

Me: Mh....

When I woke up, there was just a room, a normal one, with a huge window and it didn't smell like medicine or anything special just flowers... wait flowers?

When this scent of roses hit my nose, I decided to sit up and look around just to see a small rose bush not a small plant but a whole bush in the corner. It looked beatiful and reminded me of my one at home. On a closer look it was definitelly the dying rose bush I had at home. I tried to keep it alive for soo many years but as of this year it was slowly starting to die and I was sad about it. Seeing it alive again made me happy. It was just such a unique plant. It used to be a white rose but due to my mother trying to kill it it kinda turned into a mix of white and black now.

It made me smile a bit to see it being healthy again.

Didn't thought I would see it alive again.

It used to be in my room...

My room...

Didn't had anything there besides this plant.

It reminds me of myself and the daily struggeles.

At least it decided the time was finaly there... but it doesn't look like it anymore.

I remember it being all dried up.

Tho I always watered it and even repottet it.

I am kinda glad to see it alive again.

It's unique.

And really a waste of it to die.

As I was thinking that, I somehow found myself standing up and getting out of the bed towards the plant to sit on the ground right next to it. I didn't wanted to cut a strand away but I was soo close to it that I could now smell the scent better and look at it from close. Each flower had a different shade of white and black and also looked different. Some where more white others more black but they were all mixed. Some even reminded me of a white tiger. The pettals were just pretty.

This was how I sat there not noticing the door being opened or that someone actually came towards me. It was only when I head the small thumb right across me that I looked to the person. It was no one else but Nezu there.

Nezu: I am happy so see you enjoy the plant.

Me: Did you bring it from my room?

Nezu: Indeed. We allocated all your stuff here.

Me: Thank you.

Nezu: No need for that.

Me: ...

Nezu: How are you feeling.

Me: You know my answer already.

Nezu: I have a hunch but I still prefer to hear it from you.

Me: Alright.

I put up my nice facade and smiled at Nezu with all my might. At this point no one not even Nezu could tell the difference thanks to how much I was wearing this facial mask. It became second to nature to me and I could even fake the small glitter in my eyes. I don't know why but I could always fake it perfectly but if you knew where to look then you would also know that the glitter were just some tears. In fact, I was a boy who could cry on command. Pretty useful thing if people asked me.

Nezu: Stop that.

Me: Hm?

Nezu: You do not have to smile if you don't feel like it. Do not force yourself.

Me: Alright. 

Of course I didn't put down the smile at all. I knew how much I was broken and I didn't wanted to show anyone my side at all.

Nezu: Midorya please.

Me: .... *sigh*

It was just tireying and for some reasons the way Nezu just talked to me made me thrown and stop the act and focus on my little flower again.

Me: Where am I?

Nezu: At UA. You are currently in the teachers dorms.

Me: For how long?

Nezu: That is not decided yet.

Me: Why?

Nezu: I couldn't reach your mother yet in order to discuss some important things with her.

Me: You won't be able. Not for this week.

I remember she would always be busy the whole week where my brother has his birthday....

Makes sense for Nezu not being able to reach her.

Nezu: It seems you know more about it.

Me: My "Half"-brother's birthday is this week.

Oh wow. I never knew I could say the word Half with soo much spite at all.