I am screwed....

It seemed as if hours passed that we were like this and the more I thought about it the real it started to feel and in the end I could feel my whole body trembeling because of the though of what just happened. For sure it was not a good experience and traumatising as well. Tho in the end it wouldn't matter anymore. My mind was already set on the next step and I just knew that it was over for me. My whole life I was shunt and hurt, this time I was ready to welcome the pain just to stop feeling this way. 

Hawks: Kiddo, can you tell me your name?

Me: Izuku. Izuku Midoriya....

Hawks: Alright can I call you Izu? Sounds better than Kiddo if you ask me.

Me: ....

Hawks: Ama take this as a yes.

We were still sitting next to each other and all I wanted right now was being alone. I had to handle this but I didn't know how. If Hawks would tell my family about what just happened, it would make things even worse. Then again, my mother didn't care about me but her own reputation and it wouldn't be a good one once this would go public. Heck, even my very own reputation would be gone and I was sure I could forget continuing to go to UA.

Ua....

Maybe...

I knew I couldn't continue like this. My skin felt as if it was not mine and it felt disgusting. Not only that but it was soo bad that I really wanted to rip it off me. I had this urge to go hurt myself to make the pain real and make me snap out of the nightmare or even go and scrub my skin off! I just didn't wanted it to be true eventhough I knew that everything was true and real. 

Shit!

I hate it!

I don't wanna live anymore!

It feels wrong!

I hate it!

I don't want to be here!

I don't want this to be real!

I don't want nor need more trouble!

Who knows why I jumped to every single comculsion. My mind was telling me that I would get even more beaten if my mother would find out about it. I would get for sure expelled since I was working and that alone was not allowed while we would attend UA. To top everything off, here was Hawks who witnessed this all as well. It would surprise me if he wouldn't hit me even once.

Hawks: Izu?

Me: Hm?

Hawks: I know you don't want me to touch you but do you mind if I carry you with my feathers?

Me: .... sure....

Honestly I didn't really felt like moving on. What I wanted the most right now was to burry myself alive and then proceed to cry till I would either suffocate in the hole or I wouldn't have any tears left. 

Tho that wouldn't be possible.

After all the hero did ask the I don't know which time to carry me. So I finally gave in let him do what he wanted. This was how I ended up being kinda carried away by some feather and surrounded in Hawks's coat. Where was he carrying me? Well first we got outside and I didn't know that the whole building was actually raided but I could see a lot of kids crying and they were either held by a hero or hugged or they were talking to one and that was how I saw Eraserhead there and knew I was literally fucked. 

That guy knew me.

No!

Please!

Don't look at me!

I don't want to.

Not right now.

Now like this!

I could pray as much as I wanted but the hero would look in my direction anyways and the moment our eyes met, he said something I couldn't quite hear at all. Of course I knew that he was just confessing something and I knew that the man saw me as well. Was there any way of getting away?

No.

Even if I wanted to run, there was no way I could outrun a hero.

I was in the gen ed class!

I was a no one!

I-

No!

Even if I had a chance, there was nothing I could do right now because I felt horrible. My body didn't even seem to react and act how I wanted it. I was still shivering and I still felt everything and then there was Hawks right next to me who was so kind and didn't say a word. At this moment, I wouldn't even know how to handle a talking walking chicken.