Quick Assessment!

Nezu's POV:

For the entire time I was inside, I looked at my student and could see how much he was in fact puting up a facade. It was hard to believe that he fooled us all to think he was happy and the brightest and happiest child in UA. I never had a reason to look into my students file closer than what I do at the beginning. Of course I made a background check whenever they come inside, however there was no need to check over their information after that again. 

I believed that everything was normal but I watched how he put up that second face and the second cheery personality which was scary to see how accurate and perfect it was. He indeed must have worn it for soo long that it came more than just natural.

In my opinion, this child was dangerous. 

Not on the term of harming others but harming himself.

The moment he dropped the act, I could see the emptiness in his face and I knew from what I gathered just by all the healers record over his body in the hospital what he went through. He not only had bruises but also soo many scars. Some looked like stab wounds from knifes. Others on the other hand looked like cut marks he did to himself. The biggest shock was the burned skin which didn't heal properly on his back. It came from an iron. 

This child... he needed soo much protection and love that I didn't know where to start.

He looked desperate but at the same time as if he had given up on himself.

I saw how happy he was seeing the flower but I also saw the spite in his eyes. I believed that he had mixed feeling but first be first. I needed to find a way to make him look forward to something.

How should I do that tho?

There were a couple of methode and one was getting him a pet. In his state, I didn't believed that it was a good idea. Not after I saw how he crushed that flower in his hands without even noticing it himself. 

Then the next thing was getting him a hobby. Which probably wouldn't be the best thing. In fact, I was sure he wasn't really believeing any word we would tell him. 

Son in short, I needed to find a way for us to be able to communicate with this poor child.

Of course I was not one to give up. Especially if he had soo many signs of abuse on him.

I need to find out more about his past.

I wonder if I should start with his so called half-brother.

Perhapse the answer lies in his family.

Maybe there is another reason to all this as well.

While I was inside, I made sure not to look Izuku completly in his eyes. I knew his quirk and there were just too many secrets I had. However this was not the reason for that. I just simply feared that if his quirk would activated and I would spill something, that I would spill something important about himself making us look even more vary and suspicious than we already are. Where all that me and my staff want is to make this child go back the right path in life and stop trying to offer himself to mother earth.

It would be quite the complicated mission. 

However I was dedicated to it.

He was one of my students and I, as a chimera with high-spec, I as the most intelligent being on earth, should have seen it. I should have seen the signs and I should have investigated earlier. Yet, I failed. 

The moment I got out of the childs room, I passed the living room of the staff quarters and saw all my staff being there looking at me. They were curious of course but there was no time to tell them about the child. As I needed to investigate his past. This was the most important step in all this.

Before we could cure him, we had to understand the problem after all.

It may not be simple but life was never simple after all.

Mic: How is he?

Me: Awake and I do not suggest interrupting him.

Mic: ....

Aizawa: *sigh*

Midnight: I still can't believe it.

Chiyo: I will go in later then.

Vlad: He really fooled us all.

Thirteen: But he looked soo happy.

Aizawa: Happy my ass.

Ectoplasm: Stop cursing already.

Aizawa: You would curse too if you would have found the kid nearly dying!

PowerLoader: Not to mention where you found him.

Midnight: You are soo not making it better.

All Might: We will safe him.

Thirteen: Duhhh! It's our job after all! We owe it to him as his teacher.

That was all I listened into the conversation while I was waiting for the elevator to come to get to my office at once and do my part of the job.