Food?

It took a bit but we got out of the room and it only took a bit because when I stood up, I maned to fall over and Mic caught me before he decided to pick me up and carry me out of the room. Of course I felt embarrassed that he was carrying me and I didn't liked it at all but my leg kinda felt numb because I sat wrong. They kinda fell asleep.

Me: I can walk on my own.

Mic: I know but Chiyo would kill me if I would let you do that.

Of course the hero looked me in my eyes again. Haven't he learned untill now? This was definitelly not a good thing to do and it was the worse actually! Why would he look me into my eyes with my quirk and knowing about it!!!

 Mic: I am about to blackmail Tsukauchi... again...

Me: ....

Yeah it was definitelly not a good thing to actually look the hero in the eyes and so I decided to hug him and just rest and leave everything be. The awww that followed were something I didn't expect and he even put me down to the couch in the living room where all the heroes were.

Mic: Anyone else hungry?

Midnight: Why not call Lunch Rush down to make food?

Vlad: Because I can do it as well.

Cementoss: You are gonna make food?

Vlad: Yes. Got a problem with that?

Power Loader: NO! DO IT!

Thirteen: GOOO!

Why are they making him cook?

Vlad: Anyone wants to help?

Me: Can I?

Vlad: Sure.

Aizawa: No.

Mic: Ah let him be.

Midnight: You just carried him here!

Thirteen: Chiyo gonna have your head.

Mic: I carried him because he was sitting on his knees and his legs just fell asleep. This was the fastest way and you should have heard his stomach before. He is just hungry! HUNGRY!

Me: ....

Vlad: Well I don't care what the others say. So come on kid. I'll show you where the kitchen is.

Of course I didn't actually waited for anyone to tell me anything more and jumped up to follow Vlad out of the room to the kitchen. It was an open kitchen and it was really spacious and just nice. 

Vlad: What you wanna eat?

Me: Anything is fine.

Vlad: Nah, just tell me.

Me: I don't know tho.

Vlad: Then let's try this the other way around.

Me: Hm?

Vlad: Is there something you don't like or can't eat?

Me: No.

Vlad: You eat everything?

Me: why not?

Vlad: Spinache?

Me: Yes.

Vlad: Brocoli?

Me: Yes.

Vlad: Carrots?

Me: Yes? Why shouldn't I eat these veggies and health things?

Vlad: Cause kids normally hate one thing out of them.

Me: I am fine with anything.

Not as if I normally eat cooked food.

I kinda really appreciate it.

I can't believe Vlad is cooking tho.

I would have never thought that he likes to cook.

Well anything is better than being in a room with a whole room of heroes.

Vlad: Alright how about we do something with .... this!

Me: zucchini?

Vlad: Yes.

Me: Alright. 

Vlad: So what you think we split them and you cut them I am gonna skin them?

Me: Alright, how should I cut them?

Vlad: In circles just make slices.

Me: Alright.

I followed his instruction which went like this:

1) skin the Zucchini

2) cut the Zucchini either in length slices or just circular slices.

3) Bake them for 10 minutes so that the Zucchini was done and ready to eat.

4) take a kitchen roll and just dry them a bit

5) put them in flour

6) then in eggs

7) fry them.

I helped him while I watched him tell me how to do it and what would be the next step. It started to smell really delicious and when they got ready, I couldn't help it but steal a ready slice to eat.

Vlad: AH! Careful it's hot.

Me: But it smells soo good.

Vlad: Glad you think like that but it is still hot. Sooo be patient.

Did I care about that? No. I didn't, so I took a piece and a couple more before running out of the kitchen. Of course I heard Vlad scream after me and the heroes all looked at me while I basically stormed to to the open area where the diner table was. Midnight and Thirteen just came in and saw this all. They even let me pass them before they started bursting into laughter while I dashed away.

Vlad: COME RIGHT BACK HERE! AT LEAST TAKE A PLATE!!!

Midnight: Pffff-

Thirteen: He is kinda cute.

Midnight: You mean innocent!