I failed

Aizawa's POV:

I knew the child from somehwere  but I didn't know what I got myself into when I agreed to be there for this raid. It was supposed to be an easy mission where kids should be saved and a drug dealing ring should be exposed. Nothing more than this... then someone please explain why I found Mic's best student and our son's best friend there. Not only that but he also got raped and barely wearing anything. The look in the kids eyes was dangerous. I felt it. All these red flags which popped up in my mind when the medic threw us out. I was not the only one.

The moment we were actually kicked out, I looked at Hawks who looked as much concerned as me. 

Hawks: You saw it as wel?

Me: Yes.

Hawks: You know him, right?

Me: I do. I will take care of it.

Hawks: You better or ama haunt your ass for leaving such a kid in your care. AND believe me ama make your life hell for being such a disappointment and not saving him!

Me: ... *sigh*

He didn't had to tell me that at all. I knew that the kid needed help. So I made my way to the hospital only to find out that he in fact was not there. How the kid got out, no one knew. Apparently they were all too busy to see him get out of the hospital. 

FUCK!

Now I have to find a damn child who had dead eyes.

He gave up on himself.

I have to find him tho!

He will do something stupid for sure!

As I rushed out of the hospital, I decided to immediately get up on the rooftops and look around. Luckily there was no kid on them. That left me with one more choice. He might have gone home and would try something stupid there. It was not as uncommon than one thinks to find a child that drowned or electrocuted themselves even hung themselves in their home with their parents there. 

Besides it was this feeling that I had that was telling me I had to hurry. 

I was soo right on listening to it.

It never disappointed me or let me down.

However this time, I was more than just anxious. After all this kid was in front of me in reach and yet I let him go. If only I was more sensitive, if only I have thought the medic and didn't let him just kick me out... if only.... well these if onlies won't get me anywhere.

I had to find out where he lives.

Without a second thought, I called my husband Mic and he was quick to pic up since he was a light sleeper.

Mic: What, Where and When?

Me: I need the address of Izuku Midoriya.

Mic: Huh? Isn't it a bit late?

Me: NOW!!!

Mic: *****street 56/13. Now why?

Me: I am on my way there. Call an ambulance team there as well.

Mic: WHAT THE FUCK....

It was not me who just put the phone line down but my dear husband as he knew how dangerous this situation was. I wasn't a man to call my own husband in the middle of the night and scream at him if it was not important. It was a matter of life and death and I couldn't care less about anything right now. He was a UA student, what teacher would I be if I failed to safe even one UA student who needed our help... No what teachers were we not to even see this?!

How couldn't we have noticed how tired the kid was up until now?

I ran soo fast that I couldn't believe when I got there or that I basically broke in and kicked the door open. However I was right to do so since the kid was laying there with his arms crossed. He seemed way to relaxed but soo pale at the same time. I never felt this way before. My heart stopped beating at the moment when I found him and it dropped to the ground as I ran to the kid looking for a pulse.

Me: Still there.... MIDORIYA! HANG ON!

Oh I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me.

Still...

I couldn't help it.

My mind was blank as I screamed at the kid to hang on and that help is on the way. I knew it may not be the best thing to scream at a kid who just did whatever he did... well try to lose his life and I hoped it would end with a try and not a success.

That moment when I heard the sirens or the screams of the medics... these were the moments that I came to myself and let them handle the kid. I guess, I kinda blanked as well.... I hoped to never see this in my life. Up until now it never got under my skin this much. The reason was simple.... I knew the kid.... and I failed to see how much in pain he was....