Sad Ending

A/N: Happy ending will follow after this chapter whenever I get to do it :)

The moment I went out of the room, I knew immediatly that this was the best chance I would get to get to the rooftop. I knew that there was not any other way to do it. I could have of course tried to poison me but with RG checking up one me, this was nearly impossible. Then there was the option of actually doing an overdosis where I failed and I even poisened myself back then. So that option was not the best and definitelly one that I wouldn't try again at all. As for all the other ones, that meant hurting myself, I would need a weapon and no teacher in their right mind would give me one. This was why jumping was the only other option I had.

Determind to end this miserable life of mine, I started to walk to infirmary but contrary to what people think I would do, I stopped in the middle of the hallway.

If I just get to the rooftop now, I am sure someone would stop me.

How am I about to do this then?

I need to think about something?

How can I distract them all?

Maybe do something?

But that would get more attention to myself and not to something else...

Wait a moment...

As I was staying there, my eyes stopped at the fire alarm. That was when the thought popped up in my mind and I immediately went over and triggered it making everyone storm out immediately. Of course I used that chaos to get to the rooftop. It may not be easy but it was definitelly better than any other thing. What else was I supposed to do anyways?

This was my life.

I didn't wanted it.

It was this simple and yet everyone thought about making me go on. I don't want it anymore. Why should I continue if I soo desperately want to die. I hated thinking about continuing and waking up each and every morning to just disappoint more and more people. I hated the looks in their eyes and I really didn't wanted anything anymore. I lost soo much over the time that I even lost myself or more like gave up on who I used to be. There was nothing that could actually bring me back at all.

It was over!

I had enough of this nonsense!

I wanted it to be done.

When I got to the rooftop, I found myself in front of a closed door. Of course it was locked but honestly... who thought that a locked door would stop me. What was keeping me from breaking it after all? Nothing! This was how I kicked down the door before going out to the rooftop. 

Everyone one would be right down there looking at me but I didn't care as I got out and then slowly and steadily started walking towards an edge that I knew wouldn't face people at all.

Finally!

Now I can finally say goodby to this miserable life!

I hate this!

I really don't want anything anymore!

For once I didn't feel anything at all... no that would be a lie since I felt lighter with each step I took towards the edge. Was this actually how I should feel normally? It felt soo much better not having this heavy feeling deep inside of me. This made me want to get this over with faster and faster, that I didn't even notice when I started running towards the egde.

???: IZUKU!

I heard a scream but I didn't care about it as I leaped over the edge and closed my eyes having a smile on my face waiting for the impact and my final moment to end. 

This was feeling soo refreshing and releaving that I couldn't say why but it just felt right and I was glad to finally end it here.

Mic's POV:

Me: IZUKU!!!!

I couldn't believe it. All of the sudden the fire alarm was triggered and everyone was outside besides Izuku. Shinso told me he went to find RG but when I saw RG there without him, I immediately felt the horror and the anxiety. A cold shiver went down my spine and it was only getting worse when people started whispering around me to look up. That was when I saw a small figure on the rooftop. 

Noo....

Why?!

SHIT!

How...

NOOOO!

Me: IZUKU!!!

In desperation I screamed again and started to run towards the building. I believed that the other teacher heard my scream as well because I saw Sho starting to run to the place where the impact should be. He was fast but not that fast. There was nothing we could do and I knew it. The closer I got, the closer that kid got to the ground, the more I felt anxious and horrible. He was one of my students and I failed him. Then it happened. We could hear the impact and it was more than just horrible. I couldn't describe it but me and Sho were the first one to get there finding Izuku. His eyes were closed and blood was everywhere. The odd thing was that he smiled and he seemed happy and I mean truly happy. It scared me to think that he was so relieved to do this even though we tried out best.

Me: No...

Sho: It's too late...

Me: NO! We have to do something.

I wanted to get closer but Sho imemdiately stopped me and hugged me. This was my first time seeing something like that. Up until now I only knew what Sho told me about whenever he found one of these unfortunate souls but to think that a UA student would do that was just something else...

Me: NOOO!

Soon after he got me in his hands, I started crying and had a mental breakdown. It all happened so fast and we couldn't do anything to help him. This was something that I could never ever forget at all. I knew that I would always remember this incident but right now, I was just happy that I had someone there or I would have completly broken down.

After this incident, Nezu made sure that every student and every teacher had a week break and we all had to get a psychological test done to see how our mental state was. Of course none of us were okay but we would find a way to live on and me and Sho had to pull ourselves together. We had a son who knew Izuku way better than anyone else. In fact Izuku was his mental support all this time and yet he was also the reason Shinso cried for weeks. I could understand that. I was crying and waking up each night after seeing Izuku jump over and over again but I didn't let anyone see me besides Sho. My husband was there for me and I knew I would never be the same again but I would try my best that something like this wouldn't happen again.

~~END~~

A/N: Next chap is the happy ending!