Happy Ending

I hated being back in class and for some reasons I started to get this headache and I also wanted to get my head clear so I went straight up to the rooftop. It was locked but I also had my ways to get the door open. One was the key which was opening the door and let's not talk about how I got the key cause I stole it from a teacher at one point. I was also sure they knew about this since it was one week ago that I did that.

Anyways, I got to the rooftop and the frist thing I did was lay down there after locking the door again. I was really in the center of the roof away from the edge but taking in all the fresh air and the vibes up here. I don't really know why but it felt really relaxing all of the sudden and not as stuffy anymore.

Nezu: You seem to have quite some difficult times.

I didn't even bother look at Nezu but I knew by the sound of the steps that he wasn't alone at all. 

Me: It's nice up here.

Nezu: I assume you stole the key for this?

Me: It's not as stuffy here and you already know why.

Nezu: I do. However I want to you to tell me the reasons.

Me: I wanted to jump.

A gasp could be heared and that was when I looked towards the noise and found Eraserhead carying Nezu in his arms with Recovery Girl right next to them. They looked on edge but they also seemed relieved seeing me be down on the ground and not close to the edge at all.

RG: Oh dear. Is there anything that was keeping you on trying?

Me: I just... 

Nezu: How about the reason why you are not doing it?

Me: *sigh* I don't know.... it feels wrong. 

I honestly couldn't really explain it at all. My though was to actually come here and end it but once I got up here, this thought dissapeared and it started to just feel wrong. I felt sad to do it and I was also scared to do it at the same time. This was definitely not the way to go for it for sure. So I went ahead and lied down at the rooftop and just take in everything.

Eraserhead: Wrong?

Me: ... yeah...

Nezu: How are you feeling?

Me: Do you want the honest answer or the one you want to hear?

RG: Is that even a question.

Me: Hah.... no... I feel like shit.

RG: Oh no... is there anything we can do?

Me: I... Well... I do have a terrible headache and I feel this heavy feeling and it isn't getting any better.

Apparently all these days I spend with them were not just fake feelings. I knew it the moment they were up here and when I saw them be there worried for me. They didn't do this because of their obligation at all. They did it because I was someone they wanted to help based from a feeling deep down in their hearts. This was something I wanted for soo long. I always wanted someone to care and to wish for my well being. I wanted someone like this and now after I tried to end everything. It was ridiculous of life to actually do something like this but better later than never. This was how I felt right now after I found out how I really felt around these people. 

I felt good and it made me forget about everything I ensured. It was as if their motivation on keeping me alive passed on to me and I wanted to do it as well now. I wanted to stay alive and see the next step. I wanted to know what they had in store for me.

Eraserhead: We can figure this out.

Me: .... mh.... but what now?

Nezu: That is something you have to tell us. Do you want to continue?

Now I got what he meant. They would accept everything I would say right now and that meant soo much. It meant that they would accept it if I said, I wanted to give up. They would accept everything and this was something not many people would do. This showed how much they were actually care for me.

Me: ... I ... I ... I want to live... I want to stay... with you guys... I.. well shit... I never felt this welcomed before. I don't want this to end.

Nezu: If this is what you wish then stay. No one of us will throw you out or do any harm to you. We wish to help you and be there for you as this is something we chose to do.

Me: ... I know....

RG: Are you unwell dearie?

Me: Just some headache.

RG: How about light headed?

Me: ... no just a headache.

Eraserhead: Do you like the rooftop?

Me: Kinda.

Eraserhead: We will make this a safe place for you if you want.

Me: ... really?

Nezu: Yes. That is quite possible. 

Me: ....

RG: Ah don't pressure the kid! Izu, how about standing up and come to my office to sleep it off?

Me: Sounds good.

Ever after that small talk, I felt a lot better. Not only that but they continued to give me my freedom and respected my choices. I continued to stay in the dormitory but there was a slight change to it. Now all roomes were filled with people aorund me and these people were heroes. They may have their own floor to live but they now also had a room to stay and usually they would take one of the entertainment or excercising rooms to put some camping equiptment inside to sleep there to be around me. It meant the wolrd for me but little do they know that. I am sure Nezu knew it but the others... I wasn't so sure about that.

Bit by bit... I knew I would get better.

But it was still a long way to go for sure.

I was not fine after all but I started to learn to be fine and rely on others who care and love me for the first time. 

Talking is key... but repscting decisions and being open like these teachers were was quite extremly rare. They were also super patient with me as well. Oh how I considered myself lucky to have found people like them and Toshi who were currently helping me to get better.

Well I at least don't feel like a nothing anymore and that feeling was getting better and better after I started talking more and more and bloomed to be the person who I was right now. Who knew that I could be happy and I mean truly happy in real time as well.

These happy days never stopped amazing me and I wanted to continue feeling this way. Treasuring each and every moment and to top it off... thanks to the teachers they were not rare... not at all.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story and I hope you all enjoyed reading it as well!