Worry

Mic's POV:

No matter what people say, I still couldn't believe what happened. My student, Izuku Midoriya, one of the brightest and happiest kids I ever saw in my entire life got not only raped but also tried to take his life.... Well I should have known from the show business that a kid with such a happy and bubbly personality was fake. His quirk was also something that everyone knew to avoid. I mean it was clear that it had to do with eye contact but no one liked getting their secrets stolen after all.

Me: Such a poor baby.

Nem: You are stealing my line now.

Thirteen: Shouldn't we start thinking on what we should do?

Cementoss: Is there something we can do?

Ectoplasm: Stay at his side?

Zawa: You think he will like that?

Ecotplasm: Got a better plan?

Zawa: ...

Me: How about we just stick around?

Thirteen: Doesn't that make us sus?

PowerLoader: Sus? Why? We are giving him attention.

All Might: I've seen a lot of kids and they do not want that especially after they tried.

Vlad: I think so as well. 

Nem: We have to do something.

All Might: But keeping him close will not be the option.

Thirteen: Hate that you are right.

Cementoss: Leaving him in his room will also not be fine.

Nem: Dumb question but do we know anything about his homelife?

Vlad: Looked normal there.

Me: You mean his house? I picked up some stuff and it did look normal but Zashi... did you see any pics? 

Zawa: No. In fact it may looked have nice but seemed cold.

All Might: Now that you mention it... there was indeed no picture about his family.

Thirteen: So he was hated?

Vlad: Could be but I would more like to know why we couldn't find any traces about his mother. Don't you all agree that she should be worried about now? We can't find her nor contact her.

Thiteen: RIGHT?!

Ectoplasm: Then how did we not see that he was suffering?

Zawa: Good actor.

Me: Too good if he fooled everyone.

PowerLoader: We all saw Nezu pass... I am sure he will find out.

Cementoss: He seemed worried.

Thirteen: You mean crazy.

All Might: With that speed?

Vlad: I say he was angry. But can anyone blame him?

Ectoplasm: I wonder if he knows more?

Thirteen: How?

Ectoplasm: ....

Cementoss: That's Nezu...

PowerLoader: He always knows more than us!

Zawa: I don't know this time...

Me: Same.

Of course single one of us watched Nezu rush out of the kids room. He was in fact closing the door normally but after that he was really rushing past us and even barelly told us a couple of words before he left. He was for sure worried and no one of us ever saw him walk this fast. It was close to running and his tail was straight in a line. He didn't seem happy about it either. We all know Nezu as the rat who always smiles but not this time.

I wonder how Izuku is doing!

I still can't believe it!

He was there at the scene and he was getting raped!

I want more details but I am scared to ask!

How much was he raped!

Was there anyone else?

How many?

Why was he even there?

For how long did he had to suffer?

What is going on in his mind?

I want to ask but I am scared to make everything worse....

He will hated us if we tell Toshi about it...

I knew how fragile Izuku was after I've seen him in the hospital for a short while. He looked soo broken and his body was soo thin and weak. I could see the bones and his skin sticking to it. There was nearly no flesh at all. Was the kid starving and we all didn't see it. This simple fact was driving us all crazy as well. We knew thanks to the hospital through what an insane amount of abuse he went through but it was hard to believe that he managed to hide something like that from us for soo long.

While everyone was discussing how to continue, I couldn't help it but look at Izuku's door. It was just for a brief moment but I swear the door started to creek open. The more I focused on it, the more I could tell that the door was swaying a bit. It seemed as if Nezu didn't manage to close the door correctly. So I decided to stand up from where we were all sitting and get to the kids room. If the door was open that meant that he could have listened into our converstaion but of course it also meant that we would have heard if anything would have happened.

Maybe Nezu didn't close it...

Or the kid is listening in on us...

That would be bad!

We just want to help him!

Maybe he also is trying to just escape?!

ARG!

This is driving me nuts!

I should go check on him before me and Sho should get home....

We were supposed to stay here for just a bit before get back home.

What are we supposed to tell our deas Toshi now...

...

Whelp guess a cafe does the trick.

We just need to pick some cake for him on our way home.