Screwed

This bar was certainly something else. I hated being here but that didn't mean anything at all. 

I wonder why Stan was this worried....

I know bad things happen on the upper floors but ....

Why now...

Why is he so upset right now...

Did he hear something?

Are we getting someone big to visit us?

I knew it was bad to be working here but I still remember when I got into this business, I was the youngest one here and there were no kids around. Only recently there were getting more and more people around and other kids as well. The only difference here was that I was the only one serving the lower floor aka the basement private VIP rooms. All the other boys were upstairs. We even had girls but I don't really know what happened to them. They come and go way too quickly and I was not one to snoop into these matters.

Me: *sigh* 

I wonder how many customer this room will have...

After I got into the room, I sat on the couch and looked around. The cloth on my eyes were just making it a bit hard to see but not impossible. How should I walk around and serve people after all? It would be impossible if I would be blind. The only thing I couldn't see with this cloth was faces. It was making it quite hard to make out people faces.

As I was sitting there enjoying the quietness for a while, the door to the room opened and I immediately stood up, bowing to greet the customer into the room.

Me: Welcome, I am Bunny.

???: UHHH look what they prepared for us!

???: I like it what about you?

???: Same here!

There were three voices I heard but I could tell that there were 4 people in the room just by seeing their legs.

???: Hey, why are you not saying anything at all?

???: I need to go to the bathroom!

Huh...

This voice!

Where have I heard it before?

I am sure I did hear it before!

UA....

No...

But I don't know a lot of people...

Maybe the TV?

A show?

Is he famous?!

I couldn't remember where I knew the voice from but that was not the point. In an instant, all the guest sat down except this one guy who went out of the room. I of course served them the best drinks we had since I was there for this purpose but when I got to give them all the drinks, someone grabbed me and pulled me down to sit on their laps.

Yeah... this was also part of my job.

They could touch me...

They could play with me...

I was an iteem down here and that was all that I was worth in life.

However there were not alowed to use me!

That was the only rule in the house well more or less an unspoken rule.

???: Aren't you a cutie?!

Me: Aww thank you. You seem to be well build yourself.