They are all crazy! CRAZY!

We got to the kitchen and I don't know why I wanted to help when I didn't know where things were actually. So in the end I got to the kitchen with the healer and she told me where to get the tea and the teapot and where we could find some cookies. On top of that there was a plate with a note and it was adressed to me. It just siad "Snack me. I am omnomnom delicious.". Funny and cute at the same time. It also was quite good since I didn't really get anything because of All Might and how I reacted so when we got to the kitchen we took everything and went to the small open dining area right next to it to sit down at the table. Of course I started snacking and RG ate some with me. However she was eating more cookies than food and was giving me more and more on the small plate that I took as an extra. The thing was... I didn't even realize that at all while we were talking !!!

RG: Ah you have no clue how the heroes treat their classes! I am the one who needs to take care of them. I swear they are even bigger childrens!

Me: Really?

RG: YES! Vlad makes his class run around the building and do some chicken crouching walking something like that around the UA building as punishment for coming late to his class. Every student is done after doing this.

Me: Oh that's what is is. I was always wondering why they were doing that.

RG: Punishment.

Me: ...

RG: Don't get me started. Each teacher has their own little quirk and I don't mean the quirk as in quirk our little ability.

Me: Really?

RG: Hah. Let me tell you what Thirteen likes to do... Whenever the class gets too loud she just chucks the chalk she has in her hand or a pen at a kid who is way too loud. Sometimes even the spunge. 

Me: ... pfff-

RG: Oh but that is nothing in comparison to Power Loader. His poor class has to actually run for their lives because he makes them run for their lives if they can't dissemble or stop one of his inventions from either blowing up or actually chasing them around.

Me: Doesn't sound normal...

RG: It's not but UA was never normal. This is why I like it here. It never gets bored.

Me: It really is something else...

RG: Mh.

I was careful not to look her into the eyes because I didn't wanted any secrets at all but little did I know that she would actually give me something I didn't expected at all. It were some glasses and they were pretty darkened. 

RG: Nezu asked me to give you these.

Me: Ahm thanks but this won't work...

RG: Huh, really?

Me: I can try tho.

With that being said, I put these glasses on and looked at RG but as expected they didn't work. The reason why I knew they wouldn't work was because I tried glasses out once because I wanted to hide a blue eye but people were still coming at me and telling me everything and I got even more beaten up including the glasses getting shattered and broken as well.

RG: I personally will whack some common sense into peoples brains and contrary to what everyone thinks, I love it and enjoy it so even if it is not necessary I sometimes beat the shit out of certain heroes. 

Yeah... that was something she definitely didn't wanted to tell me at all and yet did because of me. That was not something I also wanted to hear because it ruined my image of her. Oh well it looked as if every teacher here in UA was crazy and enjoyed bullying their kids. Who knew that UA was such a crazy school. If I had known that before, I wouldn't have chosen it. 

Not as if it is important if someone dies here or not. I was sure at this point that there were probably some deaths at UA and the teachers just don't want to tell us about it. If not then I would be the first one and that should be easy to hide for sure. Especially for a chimera like Nezu.