Wrong impressions!

Nezu: I see.

Me: ....

I don't know why but this plant was getting more and more interesting by the minute. For some reasons, I couldn't stand looking at Nezu. Maybe it was the fact that I tried and that I am here because of that or it was because Nezu was trying to pray in my life. Then again, why should the rat god of UA, which is supposed to be omnipotent and all knowing praying into my life? I was just one student out of how many again? Too many if each class had about 20 kids and there were 3 years of hero course with 2 classes and then there are even more cause gen ed and supporter class.

Nezu: Midoriya, may I call you Izuku?

Me: Sure.

Nezu: Do you like roses?

Me: Not really.

Nezu: You seem fond of this one.

Me: It was a present.

Nezu: Oh my what a nice idea giving you a rose.

Me: Not mine. I gave it to my mother.

Nezu: Still a very nice and thoughtful idea.

Is it thoughtful?

I don't know.

She tried to kill it.

I also tried to kill it before as well....

*sigh*

I still regret that one time I tried to kill cause I got beaten up soo badly....

It was not the plants fault.

But at that time... it was just there and... I couldn't help seeing my mother try to throw away the little bit of happiness I had by taking charge of it.

Me: ....

Nezu: How is your mother?

Me: I don't know.

Nezu: Are you not living together?

Me: We do... offically.

Nezu: Do you live together with your brother?

Why does he have to keep going on? 

Was it not enough to tell him this much?

WHY CARE?!

Just leave me alone!

I don't need this much attention!

This is sickening!

I just want to be left alone!

I just...

Me: Does this have to be an interrogation?

It was only now that I looked at Nezu and stopped looking at the plant. There was this burning rage I felt on top of the bottomless pit in my stomach right now. It was spreading quite fast and before I knew it, I was glaring at Nezu.

Yes! I hated my family.

Yes! I wanted to be gone!

And yes, I was sick of everything. There was not even once that they had helped me. I didn't had any good memories with them nor could I descibe how my mother looked like. In fact, I didn't know anything about her at all and it was me who was actually living with her for a period of time before she left me there. Now tell me why were we actually talking about my none existant family again?

It was just making me angry knowing that Nezu was trying to see how I was reacting to things instead of actually just digging the truth up. To be honest, who knows! Maybe he was digging the truth out and wanted to know how I felt like. He was a preculiar being after all.

Nonetheless this didn't gave him any reasons to poke into my life this much or like this at all.

Nezu: I am sorry. Is there something you wish to have?

Me: No.

Nezu: Are you satisfied with this room by any chance is there anything missing?

Me: No.

Nezu: .... very well. If there is anything please just voice it.

Me: Thank you....

Nezu: I will take my leave now. Please make sure to rest. Chiyo is coming later to check on you.

Me: Thank you....

After he said that, I stopped looking at the chimera who just stood up and continue to focus on the flower right there. It was important to me but there was also the thing that I didn't really see when I grabbed that one rose I was petting till now. I not only grabbed it out of anger but crushed it comepletly.

Oh how I hated this plant. I now remembered why I tried to kill it before. It was the pure reason that it reminded me of my mothers hate for me. 

Me: *sigh* I am sorry.

I relaxed my hand and put all the petals into the pot looking at my hand where I did get hurt by the thorns of it. 

Did Nezu see that?

Ah who am I kidding...

He for sure did.

Why am I regretting this now?

I probably shouldn't have bursted out like that.

Should I apologize?

But it's his fault!

He shouldn't pray into things that are not connected to himself...

Why should I care?

No one cares for me anyways!

He is just trying to satisfy his curiosity or make sure that the good school reputation is not getting ruined!

THAT'S IT!

THAT'S THE REASON FOR SURE!

Ah but why should I care.....

I don't wanna be a bother tho...

Fuck it!

I tried to die peacfully in my own 4 walls.

They didn't let me!

So be it!

First chance I get, ama take it for sure!

After that sweet relieve and no need to worry or think about anything anymore!