➳ Chapter 1

IMPORTANT: New readers, sorry for grammar mistakes. I haven't edite them yet. But hope you still read. (: This will be a whole lot better if I edit it and I will but please still continue reading. Thank You!

· 1 ·

{ m i k a }

"Where the hell did I place it?" I muttered to myself as I search to my messy drawers and even under my biggest cabinets. I'm in the middle of preparing for the hang out with my bestfriend later and I just can't find the bracelet she gave me for my birthday. That was so important to her that if she found out that I lost it I'll be damned.

I return the drawers back to it's place, not bothering to fix and clean the mess I made. This is one of the things I hate on living in a house alone, no one would tell you to clean up your mess so I end up not cleaning them. I swear if you place your foot in my house, you'll eventually run away.

As I've mention before, I'm living in a house alone. Yeah, I use to live in Australia but I grow up in Ireland and decided to continue college in London. Well, I'll explain my story if I have time. I need to find the bracelet soon.

I quickly stood up from my the floor I'm sitting on but then I realize the laces of my keds was stucked in the drawers making me tripped on the floor.

"Damn it." Why do I have to be so clumsy?

I remove the laces from getting stuck in the drawers and continue my search for the bracelet. I've been trying to find it for a while but still no sign.

I try to remember the last time I wear it but my head is jumbled enough to remember. Then the memory flashed my mind.

I tied my laces carefully and tightly then rushing to the house in front of me, Niall's house. Yeah, just one of his houses, he's staying here for a while though he's leaving for tour soon.

My feet carefully padded inside the house seeing Niall shirtless, not like I care though. He's making an orange juice, stirring it with a spoon.

"Hey! I might left my bracelet in your bedroom!" I shouted as I stormed off to his room. I opened the door knob revealing one boy and that certain boy is the last thing I wanna see right now.

"I'm just gonna find my bracelet." I told him, coldly but when I was about to continue my search, he held his hand up, showing the bracelet that I've been looking for. "Where did you get that?!"

Before he could answer, I try to snatch it away from him but his tall figure didn't help. So, that's how the chase started.

Ans being the clumsy I am, I tripped on what of Niall's things, letting me fall onto Harry's back but in attempt of catching me, he turns around, letting us both fall on the ground. My lips accidentally crashing into his.

Before I could stand up, the door flew open revealing Niall. I hastily stood up, not knowing what to say at all.

"Niall? What is he doing here?" I complained but Niall ignored me. His arms are crossed over his chest.

"First, answer me, are you like friends with benefits now?" Niall asked and he didn't seem fazed at all by his question.

Harry seems to answer but then I interrupted him, "First and most of all, he's not my friend and never will be and second, I'm not gonna have s*x with him and never will I. Third and lastly, we were just chasing around then I tripped and fall, you should clean your bedroom. Bye!"

With that, I run off to avoid from further question from Niall. I wear my bracelet and drove off to Jules' house.

We did the usual hang out, watching tv and a movie marathon then eating and all of that. After that, we decided to go shopping since there were nothing to do at all.

"So, any new stuffs you could share?" Jules asked as we stroll the mall, glancing on different shops trying to find something to buy.

"Nothing really. Oh wait. I have this one." I muttered, biting my lip nervously scared on how she would react.

"Damn it, Mika. Just tell me. You could trust me, right?"

"I kissed Harry. Harry Styles." I whispered, lowly that she barely heard it.

"Harry? You kissed Harry Styles? Are you together?!" She shrieked, earning glances from other people. I clamped her mouth shut to prevent anyone from hearing. Who knows? There might be a pap lurking around and start any rumour.

We decided to eat first and stop at McDonalds to order some fries and their oh so famous McFloat. Sipping on my drink, I felt my phone vibrated on my pockets. Quickly, I fished it out to see Niall calling. Why would he call me?

I swipe the green button and before I could answer, I hear him say:

"You're so dead, Miss Johnson."

edited

---

Oh! Lame. I know. But it's just an introduction. It'll get better, I promise. (: Click that vote button. Ilysm. <3