Chapter 18 · Heartbroken

IMPORTANT: So, just to inform you, I'll be changing the title of this story. I don't want you to stop reading because you can't find it. Just save this book to your library. :') THANK YOU FOR READING. ;D Idk, but maybe I'll just change it before the sequel. Yep. Sequel! ^.^ Woot! Woot! I'm going to try and make trailer for it. lol. Ilysm guys! ♥ 

---

· 18 ·

{ m i k a }

My thumb scrolled through my phone passing through different tweets by random people, some directioners and famous celebs. I clicked through the notification seeing a lot of mention saying 'follow me' 'can you share harry with me?' and a lot of different tweets.

After seeing some tweets and clicked on my profile, I scrolled my tweets to see how stupid and useless our fights are. But today, it wasn't useless, it's a big one and damages were done, maybe not physically but emotionally, he broke my heart and he left it there bleeding. It may heal but just like every wound, it would leave a scar.

I started typing a tweet to finally update my inactive twitter. I don't really know what to type and finally I pressed enter.

@EleakimJohnson - I don't know what to tweet. Heh.

I locked my phone and put it on the bedside table. The boys haven't arrived yet and I decided to pack some of my things. We'll be leaving tomorrow or maybe the other day. I just can't wait for this nightmare to finish.

After packing some things ane leaving some to wear for tomorrow or I guess roday since it's three in the morning, I got my phone again and stared at my wallpaper which is Harry. I changed it after we're stucked in the car. It's a stolen shot of Harry innocently sleeping. I could still imagine him in my mind. His lips slightly parted and his chest falling up and down.

Then a tear fell down from my left eye and I quickly wiped it. The scene of him kissing another girl is slowly killing me. I thought he really loved me but it's just one of his evil schemes. Not Dr. Doofenzmirtz kind of scheme but the heartbreaking ones.

That's when I started to hear a few laughs outside my door which I'm sure belong to the boys, and one of them obviously is the devil. Well not the obvious but definitely a devil.

"Lower it down boys, Mika is sleeping." I could hear Harry's british accent. Why does he keep playing this game with me? I'm tired of playing shit with him.This month is really exhausting. All these problems have been drowning me. I've been trying to keep my head up when a tidal wave, I call problems, keep coming.

"Hey." I said casually as I stepped outside. I'm sure I act like it's not 3 o' clock in the morning when it's obviously is. I glance at Harry who's looking at me.

"You definitely look like a bus just hit you." I raised my eyebrow at Niall. "Have you been crying?"

"What? No." I said in defense but I know a part of him didn't believe me but I'm glad he didn't push the issue further. I took a glance at Harry who's facing the ground, fiddling with his fingers, like a little kid.

"Did we wake you up or.." Harry try to say but I interrupt him by sending him a death glare. I'm 99.9% sure Niall saw me but I'm feeling too much anger towards Harry right now.

"First of all, you didn't wake me up and second, stop acting like you care about me when we all know you really don't." I snapped. Words come out of my mouth too quickly that I can't stop it. My mind have been processing too quickly.

Before they could react by my outburst, I slam the door shut and locked it. This month is just the worst month ever.

--Harry's POV--

"What was that?" Niall quickly asked. Of course he cares about her bestfriend. I'm sure he'll kill me when he found out what I did. Right now, I don't have to worry about him. I need to worry about Mika. She really is hurt and mad and what she said a while ago proves it.

"Uh, I--I don't know." I lie when I really know what the hell is happening and the boys just stood there, confused and don't have any idea of what's happening. "I'm gonna sleep. My head is pounding."

The boys replied 'okay 'alright' then left me standing near our room. I try to open the door of our room but it's locked. I keep twisting the door knob but it won't budge. I try to shove my hands in my pocket to find any good luck but I remember I gave Mika the keys. The hell, I'm so lucky to stay here the whole night and I'm luckier that I gave the keys to Mika. Karma is starting to come and get me.

--Mika's POV--

I woke up by the sound of cars beeping outside and a few chatters from random people below. It wasn't the most fascinating sound but it can definitely make me feel relaxed. It felt like you don't have any problems, when in reality, it was the exact opposite.

I looked beside expecting to find a figure but there wasn't, reminding me of what happened last night. The night that ruined everything. For real, it wasn't the night who ruined it, it was the peope who made the mistakes, it wasn't only Harry but me, for being a fool and stupid enough to trust him. I wonder where Harry is, he's probably sleeping with the girl he kissed, last night.

I pushed my thoughts aside and fix the bed who's slightly messed, then I head to the bathroom after getting my toiletries and towel. I opened the shower and let the hot water fall to my naked skin and I put on my vanilla-scented shampoo and spread it to my hair after rubbing the soap to my body. After the shower, I dried with my towel and get dressed. I put on my green dress and put on green flats to pair with my dress, then adding off a bracelet. I comb my hair and put on a simple headband.

After grabbing my keys and phone, I head outside and saw something I didn't expected. Harry sleeping near our door hugging his knees to his chest. It was unexpected to see him waiting for me to open the door. I expected more of him, getting out and sleeping with another girl but here he was waiting at our door, probably all night.

"Hey." I poked his face with my finger, trying to wake him up. "Hey. Hey. HEY!"

His eyes slightly went open and his emerald eyes directly meet mine. I quickly turn away and get up from my knees. I brushed the end of my dress and try not to look at the guy in front of me.

"Umm hey, I'm sorry--Uh, you locked the door and uh.." He seems lost for words and I just nodded. "Sorry."

"For what?" I try to act dumb but it's definitely not working.

"I didn't kiss the girl. She just ca--" I stopped him before he could finish his explanation. I'm tired of being fooled again and trusting him. He's not worth it.

"It's fine. It's not like we're in a real relationship." I plaster a fake smile on my face, acting as if everything he did didn't hurt. "And I know you really don't love me."

I didn't expect to say those last words to Harry and to think of it, it definitely hurt. The thought of him not loving me back just hurts but that's the truth and just like what everybody is saying, "Truth Hurts."

I looked at him one last time and put on the smile one more time, "I gotta go. Bye."

He smiled back and meet my eyes once again, "Yeah. Bye"

"I love you." I mumbled for the last time.

---

Awwwe :( Sad part I know... :'( Hihi, an update just like I promise. :D

can anyone make me a cover or a trailer? Just tell me. :))

woooo.. Almost 70k :") ilysm <3 keep supporting :**

ill try to update once more tomorrow. :')

Love lots. <3