Chapter 8

Author's Note~TakeTimeReading~!

THANKS A LOT FOR READING THIS FANFIC! Even if I update very slow. Thanks a lot. :* I'll update another chappy tomorrow x) Yaaaayyy! :D One more thing, I've been working on a new fanfic called "Change My Life" But I'll start writing it after "The Paris Dream and IPILYF" Thank You! Hope you'll support it. x)

PLEASE COMMENT! :D

- - - - - - - - - - 

· 8 ·

{ m i k a }

Wait, wait, wait...

I can't be falling for Styles. I can't be falling for Harry Edward Styles. I mean.. I can't be falling to the guy I despise. I can't be falling for they guy I was supposed to despise. Either way, I can't fall for him. Easy  as that. Why? Simple. I. HATE. HIM. Sorry for sounding a bit harsh but I do. Well, I was supposed to.

But the way I felt to the kiss... it was different. It felt somehow amazing, I guess. The way his pink lips brushed mine, it feels like his lips were made for mine. It feels perfect.

Arrgh.. But I can't love him. I can't fall for him. And if I really love him, which I guess not, I'm sure he don't love me back. I don't want to end up broken and hurt.

 Argh, I'm gonna set my mind off him. Why am I even thinking about him? It's just a kiss, Mika. JUST A KISS. Why am I taking this as a big deal? It's just a dare, for God's sake. Maybe i'll go shopping tomorrow. Especially, I'm getting clothes to wear at the concert tomorrow.

I grabbed my laptop and opened my Twitter. I had to temporarily deactivate my Facebook when I have to pretend to be Harry's girlfriend. Management told me so.

I got a direct message from Julianne an hour ago saying "Wanna skype? I'll be up all night :)" I decided not to reply and excitedly, logged in to my Skype account. I have't seen Julianne's beautiful face for such a long time. I  video call her and she soon accepted.

"Haiiiii!!!!!!" I exclaimed like a five year old kid.

"So.. What's up kiddo!" she asked.

"So yeah, I still have to pretend to be Harry's girlfriend and I ki-" I stopped. I don't wanna tell her that. It's kind of embarrassing. I really hope she wouldn't ask me what's it about but if she didn't ask me now, she'll bring it up later.

"What?"

"Nothing. Forget it Jules."

"Tell me! I'm your bestfriend, right?" She said, giving me those puppy eyes. Ugh, why do they always work on me?

I finally gave in. "I kissed Harry. again." I breathed. Her mouth hangs open, shapping an O. I was expecting her to shout at me or something which soon she will.

"R--Really?!" she said, in between laughs. Instead of shouting, she laughs at me. So nice of you Jules. What a very nice girl. Uh-huh.

"Whatever Jules. Thanks for helping me." I rolled my eyes.

"So explain how!"

"WHEN I GET BACK HOME!" I teased. I don't actually wanna talk about it. It's driving me insane, just so you know.

"Ugh, fine."

"So, how's everythin' goin' there?" I ask as I play with some strands of my brown hair. 

"It's fine. I'm just not really used of going shopping without you and the school misses you."

"Ooh. But yeah, I miss shopping with ya. By the way, I'm coming to the concert tomorrow!!!"

"Really?? LUCKY! You get to see Liam!" she exclaimed.

"It's not like you see him everyday." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, singing."

"Okay, I so can't wait! I don't know what to wear! But I'll go shopping!"

"Buy me some clothes there!"

"Sure, how could I forget you?"

"YAY! Thanks sista!"

Then before I knew it, I hear a knock on the door. I hope it's Niall. I don't want to be talking to the other boys right now. After that 'moment'

"I'll go pick that up. Wait a sec'!" I shouted and opened the door. Luckily, it was Niall.

"You alright?" he smile and I simply nod.

"Wanna talk to Jules?" I smirked. He got this 'crush' on Jules and of course I know, I'm his bestfriend and I was thinking of setting them up or something after the tour. They would make a great match!

"Jules?!" His face seems to light up and he a bright smile on. "Sure."

He stepped inside the room but I stop him, "Who says you can talk to her?" I stick my tongue out and he pouted.

"KIDDINGGGG!!" I shouted and tugged him on the way to the laptop. Jules seems to be surprised to see Niall and she seems to notice the bright smile plastered on the Irish face.

"Happy much?" Jules smirked. "How are ya, Irish?"

"Fine." he casually answer. They started talking like I wasn't even there. Am I invisible? But the way they talk, they're totally sweet, for me. I mean they're just a simple friendly conversation but the way they talk to each other, it's different.

"Ermm.." I interrupted.

"Sorry." the both said in unison and that made me chuckle.

"I'm gonna get food, you guys continue your FRIENDLY conversation." I say emphasizing the friendly. I went to the kitchen and sat on the chair. I just wanna sit here and leave them. I don't wanna be the third wheel. I wonder what they're doing. Maybe, they're already kissing the screen. Eew, I don't want my laptop to be covered with Niall's saliva. Yuck!

After 30 minutes, I stood up and went to Niall. Theyre still talking. What the F.ck?! When will they finish? After fifty golden years? I swear, I'm gonna set them up after this tour. Then they should get f.cking married. They're sweet and like two love birds. The way Niall look at me, that's the way I wanted Ha- Cheese, Mika stop! Can you stop thinking about Harry!

"I'm going to sleep. You turn my laptop off if you're done!" I demanded and plop on my bed. I covered myself under the blankets and closed my eyes. I swear. I don't care if Harry get sick, I dont want to sleep with him.

~''~'~'~'~

I find myself cheering with a crowd of Directioners, as they call them. The crowd's going insane. I'm so happy for Ha- I mean the boys, especially Niall that they've gotten this far. I'm sure they deserve this. They're five nice guys but sometimes crazy. Okay, I gotta compliment them sometimes. I mean, they're the biggest boyband.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea..." I hear Louis sing. Sure, this boy can sing. Well, he's a pretty amazing singer. Now, it's the pig turn.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape..." His raspy voice send shivers to my spine. I gotta admit, he got one great voice. I hope he also have one great personality. But unluckily, he doesn't.

He stares at me like he's sending me the lyrics of the songs. Why is he staring at me?! If I could just run to the stage and snatch those green eyes! Arghhh!! They continued singing with Harry's eyes still on me. I just wanna rip his head off.

"Im in love with you and all these little things." Then Harry winked at me, making the crowd go 'awwww' What the hell was that?! Is he playing me one of his sick little games?

You wanted to play a game with me Styles? Game on.

----

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?! XD I'm imagining Harry winking at me! OMFG! That would be wonderful! :D Hehe! What do you think of this chapter? A bit cheeky, aye? :D

COMMENT PLEASE :) And click that small VOTE button. Thank ya! :D

-NicoleDirectioner