Chapter 6

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE!

I'm sorry the really long update. I was busy and blah blah. After this I'll be updating everyday! PROMISE!

Hello! Thanks a lot for reading IPILYF! :) Thanks a lot! Anyways here's chapter 6. Sorry if it took long. It's dedicated to mm1Dlover! :D Thanks for reading my stories guys! One more thing, I have another fanfiction called "He Wad Mine" Hope you'll support it too. ♥

---

· 6 ·

{ m i k a }

"Because I wanted to thank you for taking care of me while I'm sick. Thanks a lot." he replied, giving me that cheeky smile, showing his cute dimples. Hearing his answer kind of disappointed me. I don't know why but that's what I really felt.

The waiter served our food and we started eating. I slowly stuffed the food in my mouth so I'll look like a girl. I don't want to look like a pig in front of everyone and I dont want to embarass Harry. I don't want people telling that Harry got a pig girlfriend. But no, it's the other way round. Mikaela got a pig boyfriend. Fake pig boyfriend.

After we eat, Harry paid for it. I got my phone and looked at the clock. It's 4:30pm. I return my phone in my purse. Harry held my hand and intertwine his fingers with mine. This time it felt different and I just don't know what it is.

We saw the car that we rode when we go here. Harry decided to sneak out because he wanted to be free this time. No guards. That's what he said to me.

We went to a small park there. It was deserted. No kids playing or anything. Not even one shops or an ice cream stall. Just swings and slides.

We both sat in a swing and he looked at me then he look away. I tucked my hair behind my ear to prevent the wind from blowing it to my hair. I looked at the green grass I was stepping on. Then to Harry's. He was looking at me with a smile. Then he finally speak up.

"Why do you hate me?" he asked, seriously and I just laugh. But he gave me a look, saying to me that he's serious. Now, I asked myself.. WHY DO I HATE HIM?

 "I don't know." I just said. "My guts don't like you."

"With this handsome face? Your guts have a problem." he said, so full of himself. Then I punch him lightly on his arm ans he chuckled lightly. He's such a boastful guy.

"Whatever.. Let's go." I told him as I pulled his arm.

"Let's stay here." Harry said. "I have privacy."

I nodded. We're free and no paps. We talked for hours there and we didn't even notice the time. I looked at my wrist seeing 7:30. IT'S 7:30.

"LET'S GO!!! It's 7:30!" I shouted and pull him into a cab and went to the hotel. I look at him and he's pouting. It feels like he wanna live in the place. I should've left him but I don't want to get scolded by the boys. Especially Niall.

I open the door of our room seeing the Niall there. Obviously waiting for us. He looked like my dad when I came home late.

"You're not my dad Niall." I told him before he could even speak. "Don't ask us where we went."

"Where did you go?" he still asked.

"The deserted park near that fancy restaurant." I told him and lie on my bed. I'm just pretty tired today. That's the only reason why I acted like that. I GUESS.

Niall left the room so I brushed my teeth and changed to pajamas. Harry did the same. This time he have to sleep with me. It wasn't that comfortable but I have to. I don't want him to get sick again.

I looked at the clock. It's already twelve o' clock and I haven't sleep yet. I was still thinking Harry's recent question.

WHY DO I HATE HIM?

Flashbacks flooded into my mind. I remember when we first met and it wasn't that good.

~o~

I enter the coffee shop. I was supposed to meet Niall and his 'new' bandmates. I sat on one of the chairs and waited for them. I stood up to order a drink. But accidentally a guy spilled his drink on my top.

 "Look at where you're going!" I shouted. His curly hair covered his green eyes. He looked at me directly and I felt something that I haven't exactly felt before.

"I-I'm sorry." he stuttered.

"Whatever."  I told him. Good thing my top is black that you can't notice that it's dirty. I return to my seat and I saw Niall enter the coffee shop with three guys. He talked with the curly guy I bumped with then he went over to my table.

I looked at the curly guy and roll my eyes. Niall looked at me ang gave me the "What the Hell" look. I tried to smile at the other boys.

"Okay. So boys, meet Mikaela." he introduced. "Mikaela meet Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry." 

"Harry? What a name." I said with sarcasm.

~o~

I was brought back to reality when I heard Harry speak.

"Still not sleeping?" he told me.

"I can't sleep." I replied.

"Go sleep now." he said and I just nodded. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. ♥

---

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT! THANK YOU! :D

Dedicated to mm1Dlover. ♥ Thanks for reading! :D

-NicoleDirectioner