Chapter 22 · Best Night Ever

· 22 ·

{ m i k a }

Our toes were perfectly dancing with each other while the moon light shine on us like some kind of some spot light. My eyes were locked with his and his hands were wrapped around my waist. My arms were clinging around his neck and smiles were spread across our faces.

"Thank you Mika. Thank you." He whispered to me and I'm barely hearing it. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"For what?" I asked, confused. I almost stepped on his foot and fortunately I didn't.

"For giving me this second chance. I know you probably don't wanna hear this but I want you to listen." He released a frustrated sigh before he continue. "It was a really stupid thing and a really big mistake. The girl, she just suddenly kissed me and I don't even know her name! I didn't push her off because she's a girl and ugh-- I, I'm really really sorry and I just wanna say I love you."

I wanted to let out a response but my mouth stayed closed. Harry's eyes was full of worry and confusion. He was waiting for my response but I couldn't seem to find one. I didn't even notice we already stopped dancing.

"I love you too, Harry." Those words slilped out of my mouth too quickly that I can't take it back. All the worry from his face soon fade away and was instantly replaced with a huge, wide smile.

"So can I kiss you now?" Yeah, he's still the old Harry I know and it's the same Harry that I love and will always do.

He didn't wait for my response and eventually kissed me. I kissed back in a few seconds. Our lips were syncing perfectly, as if they were made for each other. Butterflies were flying in my stomach and the feeling was just so perfect.

We pulled away at the same time and I rested my head on his chest whispering something to him, "Please don't make me regret this."

"I won't. I promise." He told me, carressing both of my cheeks and giving my lips a quick peck. "So I wanna ask you this question."

I didn't answer him but he get onto his knees and got a small box from his pocket. A smile slowly creep to my face, I think I knew where this is going.

"Before I ask the question, I just wanna tell you that you're a perfect girl and I know you deserve someone better than me but I love you and..." he trailed off and just the mention of him loving me makes butterflies fly across my stomach. "Will you be my girlfriend Mikaela Nicole Stephen Johnson?"

"I never knew you knew my full name but if you want me to be your girlfriend, never mention it again but..." I explained to him and cutting my sentence off and leaving my answer to his question. "Yes. I wanted to be your girlfriend."

"Thank you Mika!" He pulled my by the waist and spinned me around. "You don't know how happy I am right now."

He pulled me in for a kiss and our lips slowly move in sync. Butterflies were flying for the nth time this night. All the noise around us all disappeared and it feels like we're alone in this place, having our perfect moment.

He placed a strand of hair dangling in front of my face and put it behind my ear then he whispered something to me, "That's our first official kiss as a real couple."

"I guess it is." I winked at him and finally let out these words again from my mouth. "I love you."

"I love you, too Mika."

~ // ~

A wide smile was written on my face, remembering the rest of what happened a few hours ago. We got home late and Niall scolded us but it didn't matter. I had the best night of my life and I won't let anyone ruin it, not even my own bestfriend.

I turn beside me and see Harry sleeping soundly like some baby. His lips were slightly parted and his chest was falling up and down in process. I remove the mess of curls in front of his face and pushed it to the back. His arms were protectively placed around my waist.

"I never thought this would happen. I mean, me falling in love with you is like... impossible but expect the unexpected right? You're handsome but totally a complete jerk. Remember when we first met? You spilt my coffee and I called you Harry Potter before. Then you tried to put a ginger dye on my shampoo so you can tease me about me being 'Ron Weasley'. You're a complete epic fail. But..." I say as I play with his curls, my fingers twirling around it. "I'm probably talking to myself but I love you."

I didn't expect for a response and eventually let him face my back and I can feel him move closer to me.

"I love you too, Mika." he whispered and I silently gasped.

"I thought you're asleep!" I yelled and he slightly chuckle, his voice raspier than ever. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Every piece of it." He smirked and I pushed him off the bed. I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Then his head slowly peep through the edge of the bed. "Let's just go back to sleep."

I take out a groan and placed a pillow in front of my head letting out one more groan and he placed his arms around my waist and I peek outside the pillow and ask, "You still love me, do you?"

"I do and always will." He told me, grabbing the pillow and tucking it under my head. "I love you Mika."

"I love you too." I answered back and he placed a kiss on my forehead. This night is just the best night of my life.

~ · ~ · ~ ·

what do you think? :) Loveeey Doveey? :D XD

Comment 'penguins' if you read this  chapter! ^.^

So I have to ask you one thing, "Do you
want me to put flashbacks on the end of the book like what Mika said? (e.g: Harry trying to put  a ginger dye or something like that)"

ANSWER PLEASEEE, I'll update when we reached 50 comments and 50 votes. :D

Luff Chaaaaa ~

//nicole//