Chapter 27 · Half A Heart

· 27 ·

{ m i k a }

Seven months later...

Time flew by too fast, just too fast. It seems like yesterday, I'm with Harry then the next second, someone ripped me away from him. Lucky for him, he seems to move on easily. How could I tell? Two months after we told the public that we broke up and made them believe that it was a mutual decision but the truth is neither of us wanted that to happen. Harry eventually got a new girlfriend, Amanda Felix. She's drop dead gorgeous and a model. You can tell without hesitating that she deserves Harry more than I do. I don't even deserve Harry.

Some people still supported 'us' but soon they got used to the fact that Amanda was there, not me. I flew away across to Australia and left Harry, such a heartbreaker. But do I have a choice?

But let's look at the brighter side, Niall and Jules got together! When Niall return home, he asked Jules and that's how it started. Well, lucky them, they got what they wanted and from what I'm observing ao far, directioners love Jules. Some hates were thrown to her but she got used to it.

How about my lovelife? Been single since I broke up with Harry. Ashton's asking me out but I already told him no but the kid was so stubborn, he told me he'll do anything just to stole my heart. Those were his words not mine. But about school, I'm graduating in two months and that's the best thing in my life for now.

"Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore!" I sang through out my room and I chuckle when I hear Ms. Green yelled at the top of her lungs, "Shut up you loud kid!"

I shut myself up and just surf the internet and once I login my Skype account, a beep comes out from my speaker. As I expected, it was Jules.

MonkeyJules13: I'VE GOT GREEEEAT NEWS!
Elakimmikaela: What is it? :) It better be good or I'll chop your head off.
MonkeyJules13: Well, One Direction is having a concert in Australia... and I'm going with them to see you! :*
Elakimmikaela: Really? That's great! Where are they right now?
MonkeyJules13: Amsterdam. They'll head to Aussie in three weeks.

Wait... One Direction means Harry. I'm so not ready for this.

Elakimmikaela: Is Harry coming?

Gosh, why did I sent that?

MonkeyJules13: Of course! He's in One Direction. Can't wait to see him? ;)
Elakimmikaela: No, just no! :[ It's seven months get over it!
MonkeyJules13: You still love him!
Elakimmikaela: I DONT. I FREAKIN HATE HIM. :||
MonkeyJules13: Whatever you say. See ya in threee weeeks :*

With that, she logged off. Am I gonna ready to see Harry? Wait, I don't need to see him, right? It's not like I'm going to the concert. I'm just gonna see Jules and everything will be fine and return to normal. Right?

Well, let's just see about that.

{ h a r r y }

"I can't wait to see Mika." Jules gushed at Niall as they cuddle while we're on the plane. Couples.

"Too much pda." Louis teased Niall as he covers his eyes dramatically.

"Lou, you're just jealous El isn't here." Niall sticked his tongue out and that made Louis shut up. Of course El wasn't here but Jules is here to see Mika.

As corny as it sounds, my heart would still flutter everytime someone mention her name. But I hate her, all she wanted from me is money and once she's done, she left, feeding me up with these lies and being the stupid that I am, I believed her and I hated it, I hated it that she made me feel stupid and vulnerable. Plus, I have Amanda now, she's gorgeous and smart. She's a model and she doesn't have to use me for money. While Mika, she have Ashton. That bastard.