Chapter 32 · Embarrassment

dedicated to @mariexhoran because she's such a lovely reader/writer. hehe. ily ♡

[and in this story, i imagine cher WITHOUT tattoos ♡]

· 32 ·

{ m i k a }

"Yes!" I whisper-shouted to myself as I finally connected to the wifi. I'm still wide awake and I keep trying to stir myself away from distractions. Although I was failing miserably.

I clicked the twitter icon, opening it up to check up tweets and new stuffs. My notifications still continues to blow up from all the mentions of the fans. I'd actually try to follow each one of them if my phone isn't actually the slowest thing ever. Even slower than a snail.

My fingers scroll the screen, finally landing on a tweet, "@HeyImFin Well, drunk never lies."

I close my eyes letting out a frustrated groan, his voice repeating on my head again. I've already tried to remove his picture from my head but everytime I picture something, his face just comes out in surprise. He's like a virus that won't be fix or removed from me but I need to keep moving and trying or else... I don't even know.

I love you Mika.

I love you Mika.

I love you Mika.

Damn Harry. Why did he have to say that? Maybe he was mistaken and thought I was Amanda but that's not an excuse since I clearly heard him say Mika. Maybe I was drunk too but as far as I know, Harry was the one drunk, not me. I should've went to the party, a better chance to see Harry but maybe this will be unlikely to happen.

Minds should just be like computers, where you have a delete button and click it when you wanted to but unluckily there isn't, so I have to live in this unfortunate life.

Maybe I should never believe that drunk.never lies. I'm sure they lie and what happened moment ago proves it.

End of discussion.

If only Harry stops seeping back to my mind then everything would be fine with the both of us but he do. He keeps coming back and I don't want that, I want him away from my mind but I can't do that if I keep hanging out with him.

Alright, nevermind everything I said, they'll leave soon and they'll leave me here. I'll carry on with my life, leaving those memories I had with him at this point. Sure, this was an amazing experience but if I keep carrying this burden, it was me who'll suffer and I don't want that. I wanted to live life without any problems about him.

I turned off my phone placing it on the bedside table, knowing Jules won't return any time sooner. She'll probably stay at Niall's room and that's fine with me.

My attempts of trying to sleep soon comes to success and slowly, I drifted to slumber full of pictures of him.

· · ·

{ h a r r y }

When my eyes fluttered open, my head is pounding badly and I hate the fact that there was no Aspirin or something else to ease the pain. I don't even remeber a thing from last night and this pain isn't helping. I was still in my clothes last night so for sure I didn't do a mistake in my drunken state.

There isn't any water in the room so I decided to leave, making sure to lock the door since Louis is not around and probably in El's room. Having sex or something like that? Well, only God knows.

My hands were placed on my temples, rubbing it as my eyes screwed shut. This is the worst hangover I've ever experience. The pain is already killing me.