Chapter 13 · Out For Good

· 13 ·

{ m i k a }

"Okay, I like..." he took a deep breath then.. "You."

Wait, what?

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Well, I like you. I realized you weren't that bad at all. I mean, you're still a witch but yeah you're fun to be with and that. But you're still a witch." he said, quickly. I think it was the fastest statement I heard from him.

"Stop calling me a witch." I pout.

"After my confession to you, all you have to say is that?" he rolled his eyes.

"What do I have to say, then?"

But before he could answer, I can feel the room moving. Finally, I can get out of this thing. For a second, I forgot that we're stuck in the elevator. The door went finally open and Louis and Niall were waiting outside.

"I knew you were stuck there!" Niall exclaimed.

"Did you have sex?!" Louis shouted at us and I raise an eyebrow. This wasn't definitely the time for a joke.

"I'm hungry, can we eat?" I whined.

"Yeah, it's 6:00 in the morning." Niall told me.

"So we're trapped for almost a day?" I gasped.

"Well, yeah."

---

"Okay, I like...you"

Harry's voice was echoing my mind. Was he telling the truth or he's just trying to mess up with me? It wasn't a big deal anyway. Right?

"Mika!" Niall shouted, shaking me out of my thoughts. Sheesh, how long have he been calling me?

"What?" I glanced at the boys who were staring at me.

"Here's your food." Niall told me, handing me my pancakes and hot choco. They don't have fries yet since it was early in the morning.

By the way, We went to McDonalds and only a few people were there. I'm glad because girls won't be running for the boys, which means that I have to run too. Even though I'm just sitting for hours, I'm still tired. Being stucked in the elevator isn't easy. Well, for me.

"So you didn't have sex, did you?" Louis stared at us and the other boys were trying to stop their laugh.

"Of course not!" I crossed my arms and Harry was laughing.

"Well, It would be fun." Harry told the boys. Oh god, he's a pervert. If only he wasn't Niall's bandmate, I know he'd beaten him up for that sick joke.

"Stop it, guys." Niall said, seriously. I'm right that he wasn't really in with that joke. He's really protective when it comes to me, maybe it's the fact that he doesn't have a sister.

I finished my meal and after a few chats, we left the fast food. We really didn't miss much when we're gone and I am fine with that. Right now, I just wanna rest, in a comfy bed with a soft pillow.

I somehow enjoy being in this... What do you even call this? Mess? Let's just be literal and call it tour. I really enjoyed it. Even if I get to spend most of my time with Harry. At least I found out that he still has kindness left. But I can't stay as Harry's girlfriend forever.

After we finished our meals and a few chats, we left the fast food, heading back to the hotel. I opened our hotel room, who I haven't seen for almost a day, I lie myself on the bed and closed my eyes. Finally!

---

Lame Chappy :P I'll post one more chapter tomorrow :D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D

~ Nicole. <3