Chapter 2

Another Chapter, Another Update! I'll be graduating on Tuesday (March 19) so I cant update daily becase we'll practice for the graduation. I'm really gonna miss my bestfriends and the school. I've been there for 7 years! As in seven! And I dedicate this to the lovely HollyPoopCakes. Thanks for reading this fanfiction. I Love You All. <33

Okay so here's how chapter 2 goes..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· 2 ·

{ m i k a }

"Why? What do you mean Horan?" I asked, nervously. I'm glad I didn't stutter this time because I stutter every time I'm nervous. I put my phone on loud speaker so Jules could hear the conversation.

"Jules got you into huge trouble." I looked at Julianne and sent her a glare.

"Sorry." she whispered to me with her face staring at the ground

"Come here now, young lady!" he said, sternly like he's my dad.

"I'm 18 mister." I rolled my eyes, knowing he'd scold me but luckily he can't see me.

"Come here. NOW!" he said and hang up.

"So here somes hell." I sighed and started the engine. The travel was quiet and the air was filled with silencd. Not one single word comes out from our mouths. We get out when we reached Niall's house.

"Ready?" I asked and looked at her, nervously. I could feel my hands sweating, expecting something bad is happening.

"Ready." she replied and we took a deep breath at the same time. We hold each others hand then we opened the door and the sight of the boys, Simon and Paul surprised us. They looked at us like they're gonna kill us. If looks could kill, we're both dead right now.

"So?" I said finally breaking the deafening silence.

"You Julianne! You got all of us to trouble!" Niall shouted like a father. Then both of us started giggling.

"It's not that funny." Niall told us seriously.

"Okay." I tried stopping my laugh. "Why are we here?"

"I need you to do us a favor." Simon told us.

"Who? Me? Or her?" I asked, pointing to Jules but Simon pointed to me. Sheesh. Lucky. Note the sarcasm.

"People thought you and Harry are dating so.."

"No." I shook my head quickly. I know where this is coming. "So you want me to fake date Styles? NO." I added emphasizing the no.

"That's an order. I've already called both of your parents so they know." Simon told me. Why do my parents have to be so close to Simon?

"I dont want to date a pig!!" I protested.

"Like I want to date you." he rolled his eyes. I swear if he do that again, I'll pull his eyeballs out.

"But..."

"No more buts you two." Simon told us then I grabbed Jules hand, face the door, gettting ready to leave.

"And Mika..." Simon said as I placed my hand on the door knob but I still turn around.

"What?!" I asked, raising my eyebrows, furiously.

"You're going on tour with us." Simon replied. "I've already asked permission. And about  college, I already told them so there would be no problem if you return."

"I'm not and that's final." I answered. "Let's go Jules!"

"That's just two months, long enough for you two to fight and break up." Simon added. "We dont want Harry to look like a player."

"No." I quickly replied.

"Mika please." Niall begged, giving me those puppy eyes that I can't even resist. Of course he'd use him against me.

"Ugh, fine!!" I give in then I looked at the guy eho I have to pretend that I'm in a relationship with. He had a smirk on his pretty face. I'm sure he got a bad plan on his empty head. Well, it's not empty anymore cause he had a plan on it.

"Don't look at me with that smirk Styles." I told him, annoyed.

"Call me babe, BABE." Harry said.

"NO. FREAKIN. WAY." I glared at him as I emphasize every word.

"Don't be mad, BABE." he answered, emphasizing the word babe.

"You're. So. Dead. Jules." I whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a short chapter and it sucks.. hahaha But hope you like it though :P But dont worry. The next chapter would be long!! :DD I Love You All Who Reads My Fanfics!!! :DD

Vote For The Next Update