Chapter 21 · Date or Not-A-Date

· 21 ·

{ m i k a }

I stare intently at the black dress lying across the bed with a few bracelets placed on the side. I don't know why I'm getting too nervous because of this night Harry just prepared for me. I don't know if I'm just excited or it's the feeling at the pit of my stomach that I have to quite impress him by how I look. Sure, I had a boyfriend before but never have I felt this nervous before in a date. Is this even a date? Ugh.

I shrugged at my thoughts and grab the black dress and carefully put it on, same goes to the bracelets. I grabbed the shoes that Niall bought for me and put it on. I got my purse. Make-up, lipstick and phone. Just everything I need.

I looked at the clock that is placed on the wall of the hotel room saying 6:56. Just enough time to quietly check everything as I wait for Harry. He texted me and he told me that he'll pick me up at seven. Ten minutes passed when I heard a knock on the door. I smile at the thought and stand up, opening the door, seeing Harry. He's dressed in a tux with his signature curls pushed to the side. and I'll admit that he looked pretty hot.

"Wow. You looked..." Harry says as his lips were slightly parted. Shit. Do I look like a mess? "You look breathtaking."

I felt all the blood running to my cheeks and I probably look like a red tomato but I quickly mumbled, "Thanks." Gosh, I feel stupid.

"So, let's go?" He smiled, his dimples showing on the either side of his cheek making myself smile too.

"Uh, yeah. Where are you taking me again?" I stammered making Harry chuckle. Do I really sound funny when nervous?

"Don't be nervous. I thought I was going to be the one who'll be nervous here." Harry say as he take my hand in his making butterflies fly in my stomach. Those little things he do makes effects to me. Am I really that crazy?

"Fine, let's go." I plaster a smile on my face to hide my nervousness and we head to his car at the hotel's parking lot. "Are you sure you're not gonna kidnap me?"

"I'm pretty sure but if you want me to, I would." he joked and I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Funny Styles, funny." Words were slowly dripping from my mouth, making Harry silently laugh.

"No need to be sarcastic, Johnson." he smirked at me and I put on a fake shocked face.

"Oh of course that wasn't sarcasm, Harold." I say, raising my hands up in innocence. He looked at me, staring intently, as if challenging me. "Eyes on the road, Styles. Do you want us to die?!"

"As long as we're together." Harry teased and I rolled my eyes. Well, I like this fighting better than having a big fight with him. He continued driving teasing me at some points by not looking at the road. If I die, I'm gonna kill him in his sleep.

"We're almost there. Get the blindfold." Harry told me, making me groan in response.

"Is that  even neccessary?" I groaned, getting the black cloth from the side. Harry nodded in response. The car jerked at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. Harry put on the blindfold and we started walking and I literally have no idea where we are going.

"Harry are you sure you're not gonna kidnaa--aaaaah!" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I slipped on a wet rock. I place my hands on my head, preparing for my fall but I felt nothing. No pain at all.

"Be careful Mika." he whispered to me making my stomach flutter. The rest of the way, I hold tightly on Harry's arm, as if I don't want to let go but I don't want to fall and break my head too.

"Are we already there?" I asked for like the millionth time tonight. I just hate surprises and blindfold, I mean it's not necessary, is it?

"Almost there." Harry answered and I can feel the smile that's written on his face. I don't know how I can tell whether he's smiling or not, I just feel it.

"We're here." He say cheerfully as he carefully remove the blindfold so he won't mess my hair. My eyes wander to the different sides of the place I am in. Saying the place is wonderful is an understatement. It was...perfect. There were petals scattered on the grassy land with candles placed at the side. There were a small candlelight dinner where my favorite food is served. Then beside the dinner was a beautiful shining lake. It was just so beautiful. Harry handed me one small rose with a nervous smile on his face. I swear this is the first time I saw him nervous like this. His hands were slightly shaking so I smile back at him.

"You're shaking you know. Calm down." I told him with a small laugh coming out from my mouth.

"Is that so obvious?" Harry asked nervously and I simply nodded making him go red slightly. "So do you like it?"

"This is perfect Harry. I never thought you'll do this for me." I reassured him, I don't want him to think that I don't like it when in reality, I actually love it. He smiled in response, taking my hand to the small gazebo where the dinner is. Being the gentleman, Harry pulled the chair for me then he sat by himself.

"So how did you find this place?" I asked him as I fork the steak on my plate.

"I found it when I was.. this is embarrassing." He say and I tilt my head to the side.

"Tell me Harry. I gave you one chance and you're already hiding something from me." I knew that Harry noticed how the wide smile suddenly fade from my face.

"When we fought, I was driving around the town and I was crying that time so there, I found this place while having my emotional state. .Do I sound like a pathetic little kid?" Harry looked at me with embarrassment obvious on his face.

"Kind of but let's just forget about it, kay?" I try to cheer up the conversation and gladly he returned a smile to me.

The rest of the dinner was spent with laughter and talks. Harry cracking some corny jokes and me, instead of laughing, I explained to him how stupid and lame his jokes are.

"I don't know how to ask this but I'll do it like in the lame-ass, corny chick flicks." Harry say to me and I roll my eyes. "Can I have this dance?"

"No." I joked and I saw Harry pout. "Naah, of course I would dance with you Mr. Styles."

He took my hand and we danced under the moonlight. Sure, I can't dance but who cares. Nobody can see me except for Harry and I'm sure he won't mind me stepping on his feet. The feeling of me dacing with him is overwhelming. It felt like he's the only me and him are the only people in this world. It felt like you could barely hear the small noises around us. It's as if the last night of the world.

"You're so beautiful Mika." Harry smiled and I tip-toed since he's a bit taller than me. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "You're not bad yourself."

I return to my feet and we continued dancing for what feels like forever. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hand placed on my waist. His eyes meeting mine.

My mind keep reminding me about how he hurted but I pushed off the voice at the back of my mind, enjoying this moment with him, no one or nothing will ruin this moment for me.

He finally stopped dancing so I stopped too, he looked at me then pointed to something so I look at what he's pointing at.

Then fireworks started, it was beautiful then the last one was unexpected, "I love you"

This may be the weirdest date ever but it is and always will be the best date ever. ♥

~ · ~ · ~ · ~

Feedbacks? :) 50 votes and 25 comments for next.

Question Of The Chapter: How old are you guys?

I wanna know the age of my readerrs. :)

ReadCommentVote! :D

Those who haven't followed me yet, follow me. :)