Chapter 11 · Following Johnson

Soooory for the long update. Hope you like this though. xo

I dedicate this to @Yaffa_Rosas :D My friend, she's an enchancer. Go follow her! thanksss! :) x

---

· 11 ·

{ m i k a }

"Who's this?" I asked as I tap my fingers on the table near me and Harry was waiting in the corner waiting for my conversation with this stranger to end.

"You don't know me?" The stranger, who's obviously a guys asked again. Will I ask him who he is if I know him? Common sense.

"Obviously not." And by the tone of my voice, I am obviously irritated. This guy is getting into my nerves and I've only talk to him a few seconds ago. It's like 'Hate At First Talk' Lol.

"It's Miguel." he answered and my mouth hangs open. He's my ex-crush but I had to pretend to be Harry's girlfriend. Nice, right? Harry's such a blessing.

"Hi. What made you call?" I asked as a smile creep on my face making Harry confused.

"Just wanna hang out with you sometimes." he replied and I can feel him smiling from the other line.

"But I'm in Los An-"

But he cut me off by saying, "I know. So can we?"

"Sure, anytime. Don't worry. My BOYFRIEND won't beat the shit out of you." I told him, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend' and I'm sure Harry heard it.

"See you tomorrow? I'll text you where we'll meet."

"See you. Bye!" I told him and hang up and Harry instantly speak up, "Who's that?"

I rolled my eyes and lie on the bed with a wide smile plastered in my face. It's been a long time since I hang out with him. I just can't believe I'll see him again.

"MIKA!" Harry shouted, breaking in to my thoughts. Gosh, he doesn't have to shout.

"What?"

"Who's that guy?"

"None of your business."

"But I'm your boy - fake boyfriend."

"That's the point."

"Just tell me."

"An old friend."

"What's his name?"

"Can you stop asking me this questions?" He's really ruining my day. But I'm glad he stopped and walk out of the room. I'm pretty sure he's mad but I don't care. Why can't he just mind his own business? Just because I'm pretending to be his girlfriend, doesnt mean I need to tell him everything about me.

~~~

"You're still the Mika I first met." he smiled as he watch me eating. He doesn't have dimples like Ha-  Why can't Harry just get out of my mind? Maybe I'm just guilty that I made him mad. Yeah, that's it.

"I missed you. Haven't seen you in a long time." I told him.

"Yeah, me too." he mumbled, making my stomach flutter. I can't believe he missed me. Well, that's unexpected, right?

We spent the whole day hanging out together. No distractions, if you know who I'm talking about. Arcade, food and more. It's such an amazing day. But I felt something. I don't know but I'm pretty sure that there's something. I don't know. It just felt different.

I went to the parking lot. Miguel told me to go first because he was still going into the bathroom. Then I heard heavy footsteps. Honestly, that's scary. God, I'm too young to die. Or maybe, it's Miguel. I hope so.

But it's not. It's.. Harry?

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can't I go to the mall?" he raised his eyebrow.

"No, it's just that.."

"What?"

"Are you stalking me?"

"Of course not!" he denied. I'm pretty sure he is by the tone of his voice.

"You're lying."

"I'm no-- Okay, fine. I'm not stalking. I'm FOLLOWING." he rolled his eyes.

"Same thing. Oh wait. Are you jealous?" I said, clamping my hand over my mouth.

"In your dreams!" he shouted. It was my turn to raise my eyebrow. I never dreamt of him being jealous. Ew!

"I was just making sure that you weren't doing something. I don't want people to hate you." He told me but I know something is off in his voice.

"Since when did you care?"

"This morning. Don't you want me caring for you?"

"No." I quickly replied.

"Fine." he walked away, AGAIN. I see he likes walking out. Why is he like that? He's making me even more guilty.

~

"Harry, can you please just talk to me?" I asked as I shook him while he's on the bed with headphones on. He just won't listen to me. Why is he making this even harder?

---

I KNOW! ONE WORD! LAME! XD

Sorrrryyyyy! :D Vote and Comment what you think! :)