Chapter 19 · One More Month

Please Read: New Update! :") So, I'm starting to edit. There wouldn't be any changes in the plot. I'm just gonna add a few details and arranged it properly. :* And I think there is still 10+ chapters left in this book. Don't worry, i'll end it at the right time. :') You might want to re-read Chapter 12 'cause I wrote a flashback there. Xx
---

· 19 ·

{ m i k a }

My eyes wander through different stores at the mall. I probably need to get some stuffs for remembrance or to give something to Jules when I got home. I don't want to come home with nothing for her. I needed to get at least a few clothes for her.

I passed through different stores buying some clothes and stuffs that I like. I'm glad that Jules and I are almost in the same size so I dont have to worry in guessing her size. After buying stuffs, I check my phone and it's 12:23, just in time for lunch. I checked my inbox to see that there's also one message left in the inbox so I check it out.

From: HarryPig♥

Be careful. Xx

It was sent two hours ago and he knows that even if I saw it earlier, I wouldn't reply and he's smart enough to know that I'm beyond angry to him. I removed the heart from his contact name and delete the message and decided to not really reply to it. It's pretty useless to reply and what the hell would I even reply to that?

I shove my phone back to my pocket and get some money out. I head to the nearest restaurant and ordered some food. Different eyes were on me, probably because of the lack of company. I sat at one of the small tables and wait for my order to come. My eyes went to the couples passing through different stores in the mall. If he didn't kiss that girl, we're probably doing the same thing, teasing about meaningless things. Unluckily, he did.

Before I knew it, another tear fell from my eye. I wipe it with the back of my hands and buried my face in my arms.

"Uhm, miss?" I heard an unfamiliar voice who seems to be talking to me so I decided to look up.

"Yeah?" I asked with a smile on my face. To be honest, the guy was pretty attractive. His brown hair was pushed to the side and it perfectly matched his blue eyes. Probably, he's like Louis but his skin wasn't tanned. And here I was, looking f.cked up from crying.

"I think this is your wallet." He said as he handed me my purse. I quickly got it and mouthed 'thank you' silently with another smile then he left to another table with another guy who seems to be his friend. My order arrived in a few minutes and I started to eat in a slow pace. My head started pounding and my legs start to feel weak. I just feel sick and far from well. With these problems, especially Harry kissing a girl. After eating, I paid for my food and I got my things. I took a cab and return to the hotel.

The ride to the hotel was pretty much silent until the rain started pouring. That's when flashbacks started coming.

Flashbacks

"You expect me to trust you when all you do is lie to me everytime?! Harry, just tell me." My voice is shaking, almost pleading him to tell him what's happening.

"I don't know. Believe it or not... Before, I hate you to be honest, but when he had to pretend to be together, I get to know you. You were that girl who is fun to be with. I love the way you react when I try to annoy you. I love the way you laugh at corny jokes. I love the way you act like a 5-year-old kid. I love the way you look when you sleep. I love the way you mention my name. I love how you call me stupid pet names. I love eveything about you, it's I don't know but I think...I love you." He says quickly. Is he even breathing? And what? He watches me sleep? Is he crazy?! Oh wait, what did he just say? Is this real? Or I'm just dreaming? He l-loves m-me?