Chapter 5

A/N: Thanks for all the good comment I saw in the other chapters!! :) I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna call my readers 'beautifuls' because you guys are all beautiful. I mean it! No joke!:) So I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to ZeniaMalik because she thinks this fanfiction is awesome! :)) Yeah it's awesome and you can't spell awesome without me! :) sorry for the lame note. haha. Dont judge me! Okay. I'm gonna stop  before you die beacause of boredom. :P Here it is.. Wait one more thing, god bless you for reading this long, boring paragraph. GOD BLESS YOU! Heere it is.. Promise! :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· 5 ·

{ m i k a }

"Take care of yourself!" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I don't want to take care of him. Why? Because I don't want to! Nice reason right? Dont judge me! He didn't answer and he just rush to the bathroom and throw up. Maybe he's pregnant! Haha. Just kidding.

"You're pregnant?" I joked, speaking what my mind just said.

"Shut the fu-- " Before he could finish, he vomit again and by the tone of his voice, you can tell he was really sick. He lie on the bed and cover himself with blankets and started coughing. He really must've been feeling bad.

"You want to eat?" I asked him with pity in my eyes. He just shook his head in response.

"You're sick! Eat something." I told him but he shook his head again. I walk near him and touch his forehead. He's hotter this time. He's burning. Not literally but he's burning hot. I grabbed a towel and wash it then put it on his forehead.

"I'll just make a soup for the both of us." I told him.

"Thanks." he said managing a weak smile and I smile back. He look like an angel when he's sick. Only when he's sick and sleeping. Because if he's normal, he's a devil. I cook a soup enough for the both of us. Then I return the bedroom seeing Harry almost asleep. I sit beside him and grabbed a bowl of soup and of course I'm like he's mother who's making him eat. I had to feed him. God, I'm too young to be a mother. XD After we both eat, he fell asleep and I fell asleep with him.

---

"Take one more photo Zayn!" a familiar voice said and I was sure was Louis. Then I saw a flash on my face so I decided to cover it.

"What the hell are you doing Lou?" I asked as I rubbed my puffy eyes. 

"Shit. She's awake!" Zayn said to Louis. And by that I know they're taking pictures of us while sleeping. I get up and wash my face. Then I return the bedroom seeing that Zayn and Louis left and Harry is awake.

"Sorry for the boys." Harry apologized.

"I lived with Niall for like 18 years and I'm eighteen." I said with sarcastic tone. He rolled his eyes like a girl and grabbed my hand.

" Where are you taking me?" I asked him, digging my shoes in the ground and trying to get out of his grip.

"We're going out." Harry said.

"Let me dress." I told him.

"Okay, hurry up. I'll dress too." Harry said. I took a quick shower then dry myself with towel. I put the towel around my body and i put on a simple red dress paired with red heels. Then I just brush my hair and tie it in a ponytail. I return to Harry seeing him dressed up and he give me his famous smirk.

"For the first time you look beautiful." he teased.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go." Harry said. We went to his car and we drove into some fancy restaurant. Being a gentleman, he pulled the chair for me. Then he gave me the menu thing and we pick what we wanted.

"So why are you doing this?" I conciously asked.

"Because...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the end's a rush because my sister is keep forcing me to take a bath now. Haha. :PP It's April Fools so Happy April Fools Day!! :)) Lots of Love! :DD I'll start writing the next chapter when I get 5 votes. Love you! Stay Beautiful! ∞

-NicoleDirectioner