Chapter 21

A few months had passed and gone. Emily and Dean mated fully, but didn't really throw a big thing about it. But people knew they were mates though. But with me it was different. The past few weeks, I had been stuck in the library for my own good, looking up research for how I wanted it. Castiel has left me alone for this because I told him, I didn't want him seeing what I was doing.
  Emily has helped me with a few things with it. She had picked the colors for the theme and I thought it would be really cute. The color was turquoise.
  Emily came in the library the other day with a sketch pad, while I was ordering the flowers, for the ceremony, to start drawing out mine and her dresses. This was Emily's thing, fashion and drawing.
  Only Emily and I was the only ones that knew what was going on and what and where things were going. Castiel tried to get Dean to talk to Emily about it, but she didn't budge. When Emily had told me what happened, I got up and went looking for Castiel and Dean.
  Castiel, Dean, and Samuel were outside in the back by the track, watching the packs in workouts and training.

  "Castiel!" I called out as I got to him. All three men, turned and looked at me. "Are you freaking serious. Why are you having Dean ask Emily about what's going on with me and her with the ceremony."
  "Oh shit, she wasn't suppose to tell you, Liv." Dean told me.
  "Are you kidding right, she's my best friend, my sister. You thought she wouldn't tell me. We tell each other everything." I told him.
  "Liv honey, its my fault. You know how I hate when you keep stuff from me and its bothering me." Castiel whined little.
  "Well stuck it up, buttercup." I said.

  Samuel started chuckling. He was the only one out of the guys that somewhat knew but they didn't know that.

  "I'm the bride to be and you can't see or know until the day. So quit sending people to know about what I'm doing or whatever." I told him. "Or no anything." I called out as I walked away.

  Yea I know, bridezilla over here. I just want everything to be perfect.
  When I got back to the house, Robert was walking downstairs when I walked in the living room. He had a small box of cards for the ceremony, to pass out to everyone in the pack. He of course knew because he was my guard and my friend. He somewhat knew as well just not a lot like Samuel. We smiled at each other when I walked passed him to go down the hall to the library.
  Emily wasn't in there, which was fine. I went back to the computer and grabbed my art pad tablet that connects to the computer, that I had bought myself to help with the research while back. I went to the art pad design and grabbed my tablet pen and started working on the design of the ceremony how I wanted it.
  I had made the whole background, seating area, arch where me and Cas will be standing under. I started coloring it in when Emily had walked in with her sketch pad again, but this time she walked towards me.

  "Hey, look at these for me?" She told me as she handed me her pad.
  I looked at each page that had a dress. "They are pretty good." I told her.
  "Which one do you really love. I made them both for you and me. I picked one out for me but I want your opinion on mine as well as what you want." She told me.
  Me, I liked being in dresses when I want to look good and its for a celebration. Me, I liked a long dress that's somewhat can see my legs and it has to be sleeveless. It can be either strapless or straps.
  When I flipped through the pages, I saw one that caught my eye, and Emily really knows me. It was gorgeous. Long strapless dress with a split down the front to somewhat see my legs. I pointed at it and showed her. She nodded her head, and showed me hers. It was kinda short strapless with a long skirt like train around it. It was cute as hell for her.

  I looked at her. "They both cute. Have you done one for the boys?" I asked her.
  "I'm working on it about done. What about you and the ceremony placement?" She asked me.
  "Well I'm somewhat done, just coloring it in. But this is what it looks like so far. I have the arch here with an arch rope of flowers going around it, the chairs here and there with these candle light flowers that are going to be around the seating area and down the walk way for me. Other than that its done. I just have to order all the stuff and you have to go to the dress store and give them the designs of the dresses and tuxes so they can get them worked on." I told her. "Oh and I have the cutest bouquets for you and me. They were hard to find but I found them and ordered them. Everything that I had ordered online should be here before the ceremony." I told her.
  "I can't believed that in about 3 weeks, you guys are getting somewhat getting married. I mean mating is a big deal to alpha's but still."
  "Yea, I know. I mean this is going to be the best mated cemetery ever. I know its a little to soon, I mean this ain't the wedding wedding, but its damn near close to it. Just wait til we actually get married." I said.
  "When that time happens are you going to using the same stuff or different?" Em asked me.
  "Was thinking the same, maybe change it up a little bit. Expressly when my family will be here then. This is just for the packs." I told her.

  She nodded and left the room to go finished everything. Then she would have her own guard, Jamie, take her into town. Jamie, she's really cool for a guard. She acts like a sister with Emily then anything.
  God I remember when Dean told Emily that Jamie was going to be her guard. Emily flipped shit but once she saw it was a girl oh hell it was game over. You can't even get those two away from each other hardly. Always talking about this and that. And speaking of Jamie, her family owns the dress store in town and they are the ones making mine and Emily's dresses and the tuxedos for the boys.
  Dean told Castiel one day he regretted signing Jamie to Emily. When Cas told me that I laughed. I mean I love my best friend, but we don't need to be up each others assess.
  The next week or so Cas and Dean left out of town to work out some problems with the rogues again, so Samuel was here to help watch us. Which I was thankful for. Me and him got really close like Robert and I. Those two I can't shake off but they are no Harley now. Oh god no.
  I had assigned Samuel and Robert to make room for where the ceremony was going. When the furniture came in. He had some of the guards help that wasn't watching the house. I was out there with them with the clipboard in my hands. Telling them how I wanted it. I felt like 'Alice' from 'Twilight'; telling everyone to put shit where it needs to be. I mean I was the alpha right now as, Castiel was gone. I mean I have alpha blood running towards me.
  One of the guards had gone into town and got the flowers I have orders for me, since I was busy here. I took out the rope like flowers and handed them to two more guards to put on the arch.

  "You two," I pointed at. "Hang this around the arch please." I told them as I handed them the rope like flowers.

  I turned around and saw two more guards tying the lights on poles around the area. Another guard tying ribbon around the poles and the outer parts of the chairs. Emily and Jamie were putting the floor flowers/candles around the area and walk way.
  I smiled at what I was seeing. It was perfect. I looked at the clipboard to make sure everything was on the list was done. This had to be now or it this won't happen at all. Because Castiel and Dean were coming home tomorrow night. And the ceremony was the next morning.

  Emily came to me with Jamie behind her. "Okay, boss anything else." She asked me laughing a little.
  "Umm," I started to say as I looked at the clipboard. Everything was damn near done. "Nope not until the morning of the ceremony." I told her.
  "What's that?" Jamie asked.
  "To spread the flowers on the walk way from the house for me to walk down and light the candles on the ground." I told her.

  Then I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw one of the guards falling off the ladder by the pole with string of lights.

  I ran over there to him. "Sweet baby Jesus, please tell me that you didn't break the lights." I asked as I was running over there.
  "No, I don't think so Luna." He said as I helped him up.
  "Are you okay?" I asked him.
  'Yea, I'm fine."
  "People, this has to be perfect. No more accidents please." I said as I started freaking out a little bit.
  "Bridezilla, chill." Samuel said.
  "Don't tell me to chill. The ceremony is in two days." I said using my alpha tone.

  Everyone all tensed up from my tone. And I saw that and I felt bad.

  "Sorry, I'm just want this to be perfect." I told Samuel. "After y'all are done with this, go as y'all were."
  "Honey, you need to relax. You've been at this for 3 days straight. When's the last time you slept?" Emily asked me.
  "I'll sleep when this is all over with." I said.
  "No, go upstairs and go to bed. I'm the bridesmaid I'll take over from here." She told me taking the clipboard from my hands.

  I nodded and walked away from the ceremony placement. She was right. My best friend always is. For my beta and best friend I love her.
  I went up to up to my room. I went to my bathroom to start a nice hot bath to relax. Once the water was nice and hot and filled up, I took off my clothes and got in. Before I laid back, I put NY hair up in a high bun and laid back to relax.
  I took nice and even breathes to relax and with the hot water it was helping. I had kinda fallen asleep in the bath.
  About 20 minutes later or so, the water was getting cold, so I got out.
  I went to my room and got dressed. I put on my short shorts and one of Castiel's T-shirts. I wore it when he's not here. I feel like I'm safe with it on.
  As I got under the covers, I had fallen asleep. I guess I was tired.