Chapter 31

About 2 hours later I decide it was time to go home. I walked over to the twins and pushed against them. They were laying on the ground half asleep. And I bet they were as tired as they looked from the travel from home to here then ran with there baby sister to where ever.
  I barked at everyone then started to walk towards the house. By the time we got back, Castiel and my father were on the couch talking about alpha work. Parker was in the corner holding his nephew so I ran upstairs before they saw me naked. Once I was dressed in some leggings and a T-shirt, I came back down and sat in Castiel's lap.

  "How was the run?" He asked me.
  "It was great. The twins fell asleep on me." I said as the twins came back with clothes on.
  "Well we're sorry." Max said.
  "Yea, you would be too if you traveled for a few hours then ran with your fast ass." Jax said laughing.

  I stuck my tongue out at them.

  "I just don't get, how Liv is the baby of the family and she's got more energy than all three of you boys." My father had said. "She's 16 going 17 in a few months, with a baby and a mate and she can still do her alpha stuff."
  "Parker, I expected you to have a wife and a few kids by now. Your 20 now." I had said.
  "Well excuse me for not pushing myself to leave the family once I had found my mate and have a baby." He had said.

  I don't know if he was being serious or being funny. I stood up from Castiel.

  "Well I'm sorry if I wanted a life of my own and a family." I said as I went to him and grabbed my son. "To be honest, I wasn't ready to have a son but I'm here am I. I'm taking care of my son with my husband just fine." I said as I went to the stairs.
  "Wait husband?" Parker said.
  "Liv, he didn't," my father tried to say.
  "No he did, father. He's always been like that since Castiel and I met. Just admit Parker your jealous." I had said.

  Everyone went from looking at me to Parker. Parker looked pissed off but looked down.

  "Yes. Yes, I am. I want to be where your at. I'm going on 21 years old with no mate or a family. I haven't found my mate yet and I've been everywhere and nothing. You and Emily have your mates. Harley just hoes around. Sam well he gave up after you two. And the twins well their still in school about to be graduating soon at the age of 18. You had it all planned out. Only if mother was here to see this. What would she say about any of this." Parker said looking at me. "Liv, I love you and I'm your big brother. I just wants best for you. On top of all of that, I want what you have. So thank you for rubbing it all in. I'll be upstairs in my room." He said then stormed upstairs.

  While holding my son, I looked over at Cas then my father. I was beyond I don't even know how to say what I'm feeling right now.
  My father looked pissed off at what I did, and I know he's gonna say something about it to me. But instead of even hearing anyone, I turned around and went upstairs to my son's room.
  As I laid him in his bed, staring at him and his beautiful brownish green eyes, him smiling his gums at me, he was cute. It was like what just happened downstairs didn't even bother him or faze him at all. That kinda made me feel a lot better. Least my Peter doesn't have to worry about things at this age. Other than to be happy for his mommy and daddy.
  As days went by, Parker had came up to see Peter in his room one day while I was on the floor watching Peter play with his toys that was hanging over him.

  "Liv, can I come in?" Parker asked.
  "Yes," I said as I looked up at him.

  After me telling him yes, Parker walked over to us and sat down in the rocker. When he did, Peter stopped playing and looked dead ass at Parker.

  "He wants his Uncle Parker." I had said.
  "Do you want me Peter? Do you want your uncle Parker?" Parker saying in a cute baby way.

  I started smiling even giggling a little. Peter started giggling as well in his baby way. He sure did want Parker.
  Least my son will have someone to look up to when he's growing up.
  As Parker got up and went over to pick Peter up, he sat back down in the rocker.

  "Your such an handsome nephew, you are." Parker cooing at him.
  "Don't let dad hear you talk like that." I had said.
  Parker looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry for the other day."
  "Parker don't worry," I started to say.
  "No, please let me talk. When dad told me you were pregnant I was glad but scared. I thought of what mom went through with the twins then with you. I felt like I was going to lose you. Yes, I was jealous of you, because I've tried since I was your age to find the one. To make me happy. Even when you were Sam, I saw how happy you were and I wanted it all. Now you have a baby with Castiel, your true mate that takes care of you and my nephew with no problems."
  "Parker, if it wasn't for you, taking care of me, I wouldn't know what to do with Peter. That's why I named him after you. When mom died, even though I was young, you changed my diapers, feed me, and all that when you were still young yourself. So instead of finding that one true mate, ask any of the girls back home to be your girlfriend. Start a family with them. They say that the moon goddess doesn't always match people with mates. Maybe Grandpa and grandma was lucky, then mother and father was lucky and me and Castiel were lucky to found each other but that doesn't change anything. Look at Harley take a page from his book and find someone yourself. I want to be an aunt one day myself." What I was saying was making Parker tear up a little and I felt bad for him.
  "I might just do that." He told me.

  I nodded then look down. My hands were starting to shake and I'm guessing Parker saw that.

  "Go run, I can watch Peter for you." Parker said.
  "Okay, if I ain't back within a hour there's a bottle of breast milk in the fridge just warm it up for 15 seconds." I had said as I got up off the floor.
  "Gotcha." Parker said as I walked out of Peter's room.

  I ran down the stairs to go out the back door. As I hit the grass, I started to shifted into my wolf form but was having trouble doing it.
  I started to scream a little from the pain, until I started crying. A few of the guards ran over to me and this time I didn't stop them.

  "Luna?" They said.
  "Get me April!" I had yelled through the pain.

  A few moments, Parker came running out with Peter in his arms.

  "Olivia what's going on?" He asked.
  "Why are you out here with Peter. I don't want him to see this." I said as I was trying to get my body to shift.
  "He'll be fine, he can't even see you." Parker said.

  When he disobeyed my order, the wolf in me growled, making me growl as well.

  "Where's Castiel and your father?" April asked once she got to us.
  Parker spoke to her. "Up North. They left this morning and won't be back til tomorrow night."
  "Damnit," April had said. "I could have used your Father's help for this."
  "What, why?" I had asked through my teeth.
  "Because you can attack me for what I might do." She had said.
  "Like what?" I asked.
  "Like this." She said as she stuck something in my arm.

  I howled in pain then started changing into my wolf. My arms and hands morphing into furry paws and legs. Then I began getting taller and better eye sight. I could hear and smell better than I have. But only because my wolf is on mother guarded.
  Parker backed into the house and April looked at me with concern. I growled at her and she backed away from me slowly but then something tackled me to the ground. It was Robert and Leon. They both were circling me until I had done something but all I did was pushed past them into the woods.
  I had to get away before I done anything stupid like attack my baby. And I couldn't do that to Peter. Castiel would really killed me if I had put any harm to him.
  As I were roaming around the woods, listening to what was around me. It seems quiet other that the birds chirping a little. But other than that it was find until a few moments later just before you get to the falls, I heard running one was human and the other was wolf. Then I heard screaming. It was a girl.
  I took off towards the screaming and the running until I saw the ass end of the wolf staring down at the girl.
  I ran full speed and tackled the wolf away from the girl and stood in front of her, staring into her eyes.

  "Olivia?" The girl somewhat asked.

  Then she looked to her left which was where the wolf was at. But I was to late, the wolf ran at me knocking me down but I kicked him off of me. As I kicked him, he bite at my paw. I growled and went at him. As he jumped for it I jumped as well grabbing ahold of his foot and pulling his ass down to the ground hard.
  As I got to him, he snarled at me and tried to get up. But I pushed him down growling as well. As I pushed hard choking him out, he struggled under me but I broke his neck right at the last second.
  I was tired of his little games. It pissed me off that he was trying to attack the girl.
  Speaking of girl, I turned around and the girl was still where she was. She was leaning against the tree hiding from the bad wolf or was it just me.
  As I was so focused on the girl, I didn't even hear my pack talking to me in my head. The girl looked up and got scared again. I turned around when I heard the paws hitting the ground fast. As I backed up to her protecting her when all of a sudden I saw a group of wolf running my way. At first I thought it was rogues so I started growling until Emily was coming my way then stopped when she saw me growling.
  When Emily stopped she made who she was with stopped as well, then looked at me.
  I kinda forgot about the girl until she came out of behind me and touched me.

  "Olivia?" She asked again.

  I turned my head to look at her. Who was this girl? How did she know me?
  Emily was trying to talk to me but I shut her out. I was more worried about this girl than anything. I looked down and saw her leg, it was cut/bit into. I looked at her and pushed my head into her to get on top of me. As she got what I was saying, she done just that. Once she was on me, I had took off towards home with the others behind me.
  Once I got to the house, I thought of April.

  "April! I need you now." I had ordered.

  Before I had gone inside, I had stopped and turned my head to look at the girl. She got off of me and I started shifting under her fast. But she was away from me before she was on top of me. Then one of the guards had came with a robe and put it on me.

  "Olivia, is everything okay?" April asked when she came walking over until she saw the girl next to me. "Who's this?" She asked.
  "Don't know. I saved her from a rogue." I had said. "But she clearly knows me though." I said as looked at her. "How do you know me?" I asked as we went into the house to seat down.
  "I don't know you but I know of you. Your the most famous alpha female, in the land. Well world I should say." She had said.
  "You can't be no more than 13 years old. Where's your family?" April asked as she was fixing her leg up.
  The girl didn't answer April. So I spoke. "What's your name?"
  "Rebecca but you can call me Becca for short." Rebecca told me.
  "Well Becca, how old are you?" I asked her since she didn't answer April. "And where's your family?"
  She looked down before she spoke again. "Dead. The rogues had killed them. I ran as fast as I could." Then she looked at me. "And your right. I'm 13, no family no home. Nothing." She said as she started crying a little.

  I got up from the chair and went to the back door. I looked at the guardsman until I found Godfrey.

  "Godfrey!" I kinda yelled.

  Godfrey stopped pacing and came over to me.

  "Yes, Luna?"
  "I want you to gather some men." I told him then looked at Becca. "Where was you running from?" I asked her.
  "There's an old shack about 20 minutes from where you found me." She had said.
  "I found you about 5 minutes from the river." I had said. "There's no houses or shacks there."
  "Liv, there is old abandoned shacks close to there. They're somewhat wore down that you can't live in them. Let alone stay in it for short period of time. They were Castiel's great great grandparents cabins long time ago." Godfrey had said.
  "Yea, well we were hiding out there for a few nights until we got passed the falls." Becca said.
  "Fine, Godfrey take your men there and find her family and these wolves." I had said.
  "Yes, Liv." Godfrey said then walked out.

  When he walked out, April was already done with her leg. I went to the fridge to grab some juice for Becca. Emily had walked over to me.

  "What are you going to do with Becca?" Emily asked me.
  "I don't know yet. If she's telling the truth we'll see. Stay here with her. I gotta check on Peter." I told her.

  Emily nodded. I went to give Becca a juice then went upstairs. Robert followed behind me. When I got to Peter's room, Parker was in the rocking chair.

  "Someone wants their mother." Parker said.
  "Awe does someone want they mommy." I said as I reached for him. "Have you fed him yet?"
  "No, not yet." Parker said has he handed him to me.
  "Liv, what you going to do about Rebecca? What about alpha?" Robert asked me.
  I turned and looked at him. "I'm the alpha right now so I say what goes. And if Godfrey comes back and tells me that their dead like she says then she'll stay as long as I say. Castiel will have to deal with it. I'm not letting a child live out in the woods." I said.
  "What if she lied? What if,"
  "What if nothing, Robert. If she'd lie then I don't know. I'll let Castiel deal with her then. But as of tonight, she can stay at the alpha house, so I can keep an eye on her." I had told him.
  "Okay, I'll stay here tonight so I can keep an eye on things." Robert told me.

  I nodded then walked out the room then head back downstairs to the kitchen to warm up Peter's bottle.