Chapter 23

Its been about a month and a half since the ceremony and has been so much better. Well kinda. There's been some up's and some down's, but its normal, kinda in a relationship.
  Castiel has been a little uptight, there's been some trouble along the lands. So he had to be gone and away from home 3-4 days out of a week to go take care of it. So it was hard to see him, sometimes. When he wasn't taking care of that, he was in his office doing paper work.
  Me was left at the house with nothing to do. Schools were about to start back up, and I still had two years left. I wanted to go back and finish my schooling like I had said in the beginning, when we first got together. I was thinking of doing the online classes, but I also want to leave the house and go to school.
  While Cas was gone, Robert & Jamie had took me and Emily to the nearest school to sign us up.
  We were gonna do half days there and do the rest at home. The main of the classes were at home; Math, English, History, & Bio, but half of Bio had to be done at the school along with Art and Gym aka cheerleading. Luckily, we go the last 3 hours of the day to do those.
  When we got back home, Dean and Samuel were standing on the porch. No Castiel. I felt like I was in trouble.

  When we parked I got out and walked over to them slowly. "Where's the devil himself at?"
  "Inside with your family." Samuel told me.
  Emily went to Dean and kissed him. "Why ain't y'all inside with him." Emily asked.
  "He wanted to talk to Oliver alone." Dean had said as he looked at me.

  I nodded and want inside. When I walked through the front door, the twins looked my way and when they saw me they got excited and ran to me.

  "Liv!" They yelled as they hugged me.
  "Boys, don't need to yell, I'm right here." I told them as I hugged them.
  "We know, we just miss you." Max had said. "Yea, home isn't the same without you there. And now little miss sunshine left, its even more boring." Jax said as he looked at Emily.
  "Who's all here other then you two and father?" I had asked.
  "Sheldon & Kevin." Max said.
  "Why didn't Charlie come?" I had asked, as we finally sat down.
  "Claire's pregnant again and Sam got hurt awhile back from football." Jax said.
  "Oh, well tell Charlie and Claire congratulations for me. And get well to Sam for me as well." I told them. They nodded their heads "How's Harley?" I asked as well.
  "He's fine. Same ole hoe dog," Max said laughing. "Each week or two he's week a different female." Jax added. "Yea, Parker thinks he's doing it because of you two being gone."
  "Wow, he usually don't get a new girl til a month or two is up. Its that bad." Emily had said.

  The twins nodded their heads as we all caught up on shit from home and from school. Nothing really has changed other then the rogues being off the chain.
  I remembered Emily telling me that after I had left. I guess it hasn't been getting any better either.
  Finally, Sheldon and Kevin came walking down with my father and Castiel behind them. I got up when I saw them.

  "Princess warrior!" Sheldon and Kevin had greeted me then bowed.
  I walked over to them and hugged them. "God I miss you two. Expressly kicking your ass Sheldon." I said as I left go of them.
  "Yea, I'm still healing from that combat with you." He said laughing at me.
  I started blushing at what he had said then looked at my father. "Father," I had said.
  "Olivia," he had said.

  I started to tear up a little until he had walked over to me and hugged me. We hugged for it seemed like forever, but it was only a few minutes.
  When we pulled away, he looked at me.

  "You look, great. Glowing a little. Have you done anything different in your diet or anything else." He had asked me.
  "Not really, same old stuff." I had told him. "Emily and I signed up for school today, were only going the last 3 hours of the school day, to go Bio, art, and gym/cheerleading. The rest we're gonna do here, so we can be close to home and our mates." I told him.
  "Good, I want you to finish school but also want you close to Castiel." My father had said to me then looked at Emily. "Emily who's your mate?" He asked her.
  "Dean, Castiel's beta." Emily told him.
  My father nodded at her then looked at Castiel. "I've talk to Castiel about the rogues. And he's talk to me about the problems on the outer lands. We have teamed up with our guards to control this. I sending Parker and Harley with 3 dozen guards over to the outer lands between both of our lands. I know were only a few hours away from each other but it will help." My father had said.
  "These rogues have gotten out of control and it gets worse and worse by the time." Castiel had said.
  "Oh okay, well I want to speak with all of the guards. Both ours and yours. Parker might not like this, but as the female alpha, I have my job to do as well. Castiel and I already talked about that. Our people are willing to listen to me." I had said as I crossed my arms.
  "Yes, my darling. As you please." My father had said then bowed.

  I smiled at my father as he was looking at me like I don't know, maybe my mother. She was the same way. He was willing to do what I said. It was great.

  "Why don't y'all stay for dinner." Castiel had said. "Samuel go fetch Daniel. Tell him to make his famous pasta."
  "Yes alpha." Samuel bowed and walked out the door.

  Cas walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, and kissed my head.

  "The rest of y'all as y'all were doing." Cas told them. "I would like you talk to Liv for a moment in our room." He said ad he looked at me.

  Everyone nodded and me and him walked up to our room hand in hand. When we got to our room, he had kinda pushed me onto our bed. I was shock at first until he started climbing on top of me. He started kissing my stomach then my shoulders kinda tickling me as he was doing it. Then reaching my neck kissing me there for a moment then to my lips.

  As he was kissing me, he had spoke. "I want you. I need you." He said as he sat up and took off his shirt.
  "Do your worse." I told him as I bit my lip.
  "Oh I am. And you by doing that, is just making it worse for me." He said as he kissed my neck again.

  He slid off my pants as he was kissing his way down. He kissed my opening for a few moments working me up. Then stopped to take of his own pants.
  As he slid inside me, hard, I grabbed a hold of the sheets. Then he started pumping inside me nice and hard. Each hard pump I tried not to make any noise but it was kinda hard not to. I reached up as he was fucking me to grab my small pillow to cover up my mouth. Which wasn't helping either but it was more quiet then before.
  I saw him smiling at me as he was going faster, I rolled my eyes at him as he moved my pillow and kissed me on my lips. I grabbed a hold of his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist to help him go faster and faster into me.
  With each move we made, it was amazing and I loved it. But it wasn't as great as when we finally mated ourselves. But each time it gets better. Even as he slowed down to release his load into me, was even amazing.
  When he was done, he laid next to me wrapping around legs together, kissing each other and catching our breaths right when someone knocked on our door.

  "Alphas, dinner is done." It was Robert.
  "Well be down in a few." Cas told him.

  I giggled as he rubbed his fingers down my back side. I kissed him once more then got up to get dressed again.

  "Your unbelievable. You had to do that while my family is here." I told him as I slid on my pants.
  "Sorry, I needed you." He said as he slid his own on as well. "And I couldn't wait for tonight." He said as he kissed me.
  "And why is that." I had asked as I put on my shirt.
  "'Cause, you would be asleep when I would came to bed."
  "Well you could have woken me up."
  "Wake you up, yea right and get hit for it." He said as he opened our door.
  "For that, I wouldn't hit you." I said as I closed the door behind us. "I love you." I said as I kissed him.
  "As I love you." He said as he kissed me back.

  We walked downstairs to the dinning room and sat down at our chairs. Castiel sat at one end and my father at the other end. I kissed his cheek as we walked passed. Emily and Dean sat across from each other by our end. When I sat down by Emily and looked at me smiling.

  "Your loud." She whispered in my ear.
  "What?" I asked.
  "We heard you. It was quite funny as we were trying ourselves not to be loud." Emily said giggling to me.
  "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I tried not to be loud, someone wouldn't let me keep my mouth covered." I whispered back to her. Then looked at Castiel.

  It is hard sometimes, expressly when Emily and Dean are a room below us. I looked at Dean and he winked at me and Emily. I looked away and started blushing.
  We all ate in peace for the first few minutes then the boys were talking about things that I didn't want to even be in the middle of. Both of my guards were talking about me, least they were getting along. Kevin was telling Robert about when I was a little pup doing bad pup things. My father chuckled at that. Every one was enjoying themselves and I was glad. Even my own father and I loved that.

  "Enjoying every thing." Castiel told me in my head, making me jump a little.
  I looked at him, smiled and nodded to him. "Yes, I am. Just happy that my family is okay with all of this." I told him.
  "Just what you wanted, wasn't it?" He asked me.

  I smiled at him. He knew me so well, and we've only been together almost 5 months. I grabbed his hand and rubbed it. He leaned over and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back.
  After we all ate our food, my father brought up that they needed to head back home.

  "Maybe we should do this again, maybe our place next time." My father had said.
  "Oh, of course." I had said.
  "Once every thing is all taken care of, of course." Castiel said.
  "Yes, of course." My father agreed. "Once I get home, I'll send Parker, Harley, and the guards right over after I have a talk with them all about everything."
  "And make sure, that I am charge of them. Make sure you make that clear with my brother." I told my father. "This is my land now and I don't want him disrespectful towards me or my people. I'll put his ass down in his place."
  "Yes, darling."
  "There's that princess warrior, I miss so much." Kevin said.
  "Yep, sure miss kicking her ass."
  "You mean me kicking your ass." I said laughing.

  Everyone laughed at that. Castiel and I got up with my father and his people and walked them outside to their cars. I hugged everyone goodbye and see them whenever. Kevin didn't want to leave, which I got it. He wanted to stay because of me. He was used to watching me and protecting me and I up and left. I kissed his check and told him to go. I would be fine. Sheldon had to drag him into the car. Which was funny.
  After they left, I went up to my room to change into my work out clothes, I needed to run. When I went down to the living room, Cas, Dean, and Samuel were watching TV. Emily was walking out of the kitchen with a bottle of water. She saw I was in my work out clothes.

  "Going for a run?" She asked.
  "Yea, you wanna join." I asked her.
  "Yea, give me two." She said then ran up to her room.

  I walked over to Cas and leaned down and kissed me.

  "Stay close." He told me.
  "We will." I told him.
  "Pack link if something happens." He said.
  "Babe, we'll be fine." I said as Emily came down the stairs.

  He nodded and we walked out the back door.
  We took off into the woods for our run, staying close to the house. We only went a mile or two away from the house going in a circle around the land. We wasn't close to the broader but it seems like we was since I couldn't see the house.
  Emily was staying up with me, laughing as we kept passing each other. Showing off. But we was having fun though.
  We ran for about two hours and started running back towards the house from the northern side where it was the bad part of the land since the rogues have been causing trouble.
  I wasn't paying any attention to anything, until I started smelling a different smell. But I didn't think about it until it was too late. A rogue came out of no where and attack Emily.

  "Emily!" I yelled.

  I shifted fast and tackled the rogue off of Emily. He circled around me and Emily, for about a few moments until more rogues were coming. The next moment we was surround. All I thought was Emily, she was my best friend and I had to protect her.
  I turned my head towards the sky and howled loud and clear. Giving out a warning for trouble.
  The one that was circling, came at me to attack.

  "Liv, watch out." Emily yelled out at me as she was still under me.

  I turned to look where it was coming and locked my mouth around its neck and killed it. Dropping its dead body at my feet. I growled at the other rogues to beat it. But they just stood there growling at me.
  Another rogue went to attack me until Castiel came out of no where and attack him with the others running behind him joining the fight.
  I stayed by Emily to protect her. To make sure a rogue didn't pass them and attack her. Which one did pass Castiel and headed my way. I ran and jumped over him and grabbed him by his neck tossing both of us against a tree snapping his neck in my mouth.
  I kept scanning the area until the rest of the rogues ran off with the guard behind them, chasing them off.
  Castiel came over to me as I dropped the rogue out of my mouth to check on me.

  "Are you okay?" Cas asked me.
  "I'm fine," I said as I looked over to Emily. I barked at her.

  "I'm fine, Liv. Thanks to you." She told me as she got up from the ground.

  I growled from being pissed off. I barked at Emily and looked towards the house.

  "Yea, we should go back to the house. I'll call the twin's to see if they got away okay." Emily said.

  I barked at her. She got on me and we all took off. When we got to the house, she got off of me and I shifted back into my human form. Just as Dean, Samuel, and Cas did too. Dean ran up to his room with Emily and I done the same as Castiel was behind me. But instead of getting dressed, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got in when the hot water was hot. I washed my body then my hair and got out. Castiel was sitting on the bed waiting for me when I got out.

  "Are you sure your okay?" He asked me.
  "Yes, I'm fine."
  "Just making sure. I've never seen you like that. Killing at least."
  "They attack my friend. What was I suppose to do." I said as I dried myself off.
  He got up and came behind me. "Nothing, you done the right thing. I'm just worried about you that's all."
  "Babes, thanks but I handled it just fine. I'm just pissed off that, they were this close to the house." I said as I put my bra and underwear on. "We need to talk to everyone here. Can you have everyone at the pack house please."
  "Yes, my love." He said as he kissed my cheek and walked away.

  I finished getting dressed, threw my hair in a messy bun and headed over to the pack house.
  Everyone that lived on the land was there in the dinning room and in the living room. I stood in the middle so everyone could hear me. Castiel stood next to me with Dean and Samuel on his side and Emily, Jamie, and Robert on my side.

  "Listen up, I hate to do this, because I'm still new to you guys. But as your Luna, after the attack on land so close to the house, there's going to be lockdown." I had said.

  Some of the kids and parents were mad. I could hear them murmuring. Which I understand what they are going through. Castiel growling. I put a hand on his shoulder.

  "I know y'all are mad about this, but its for our safety. Emily my best friend/sister and my back up, was attack. Your beta's mate." I said as I pointed towards Dean. He growled a little bit. "We're about to be in a war soon, if we don't stop all these fucking rogues that's close to the land. So from now on, if you go to school or work outside the land, watch your back there will be a guard along with you guys. Those of you run errands for both me and the alpha, let one us know and will have a guard with y'all. Other then that, stay on the land, and make sure y'all are in the house by no later than midnight." I had said.
  "And as for taking a run out in the woods," Castiel had said then looked at me. "No more of that. For the time being. If you want to run, use the track. I'm changing the rules for that in the morning. But if you want to run, you have a choice to run on Wednesday's and Thursday's." Castiel told them then looked at me. "And if anyone of you breaks what your Luna had said, I will find out. To all of the guards, I want y'all to check in with me or Luna every 3 hours unless were asleep you check in on us before we go to sleep and when we wake up, no matter who you see first. We both should know."
  "So as of today, this starts til further notice. Make sure all your stuff is done by 9 pm and in your house no later then midnight." I said. "Y'all are dismissed. Go as y'all were doing before we called this meeting." I said then walked away from everybody.