Chapter 35

Hours before my handsome little boy's birthday party, my father and brother's showed up and helped out as Castiel, Dean, and Samuel had went out to get last minute things for the party and for Emily. She's been walking around trying to get her water to break. Even eating the spiciest foods of all time and nothing. She even tried to get Dean to have sex with her to even help but he told her he couldn't because I had ordered him to help with the party.
  One that was a somewhat a lie, two I did ask him to help with Castiel to get what was needed, and three don't ever pull a thing like that with my best friend ever. I would never. I snickered to that in my head when Emily and Dean were talking about that. I was out of it though.
  Becca and Harley were hanging lights around the living room and dinning room. They have been a little eh, stuck to each other. I had to ground them a few weeks ago just to see them apart. Becca didn't like the idea but it wasn't up to her, nor was it. Harley just gave me dirty looks when he saw me with Becca. Castiel laughed, thought it was funny.
  As I was checking everything off the list, I heard my birthday boy waking up. I had ran upstairs to grab him and change his butt and put him into his birthday outfit that grandpa had bought him. He was so sticking cute in it. As I brought him down, of course my father took him out of my arms.

  "Awe look at my handsome grandson. You look so cute in your outfit, yes you do." My father had said.
  "Dad, he just woke up. Be easy with the birthday boy." I had told him.
  "Pappy!" Peter had said smiling and giggling.

  I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I left them to themselves as I went to make sure everything was good. As Castiel and them were coming in with the last of it.
  Dean had the cake in his hand and came right over to me. Almost dropping it when he had tripped over his own feet. I hurried up and grabbed it before it had hit the floor. I glared at him for this.

  "God damn it, Dean. Watch where the hell your walking." I had said to him.
  "Sorry Liv, I didn't mean to."
  "Dean, I need you now." Emily said when she came into the living room.
  "Go help your girl now." I told him as I set the cake on the dinning room table.

  As the time had hit for my baby boy, Castiel lite the number 1 candle and brought it over to him. I had the camera ready for him to tear the cake up. As he went to put his hands in the cake, I heard a yell. I looked over and saw Emily all hunched over, holding onto the chair.
  Dean ran over to her and helped her out of the room. I looked over at Castiel and my father. They both were thinking the same thing. Go to her.
  I handed Castiel the camera and ran out the room with Dean and Emily. As we got out of the house to go over to April's office, but she couldn't move anymore. The baby was coming, so Dean had picked her up and we ran to her office as fast as we could. Once we came through the door, April had the table all ready for us.
  As soon as Dean put Emily on the bed it was baby pushing time. It didn't take as long as me like the 1st 3 pushes the baby was out. It was a little girl. She was so cute.

  "So what's her name?" April asked Emily.
  "Scarlett JoAnn, Scarlett JoAnn Mitchell." Emily said. "Giving her, her father's last night."

  Dean started to tear up a little as he bent down to kiss Emily. I smiled at them and placed my hand on my belly. It was time to say something.
  I touched both of them then walked away to leave them alone. To let them be a family.
  As I went back to the house, my brothers had Peter opening his gifts, which was cute. My father was taking the pictures, while Castiel was making the plates. When I came into view, Peter lost it and ran for me.

  "Mommy!" He yelled.

  I smiled down at him and picked him up and brought him back over to his gifts.

  "So what did we get, Peter?" I had asked him but more for the others.
  "He got some new toys from us." Max had said.
  "Dad got him a mini bike that can help him walk more." Jax added.
  "I got him a toy took kit set. So he can be like his old man one day." Parker said laughing.
  "Hey now, I ain't that old yet." Castiel had said when he brought in a small piece of cake for Peter. "Plus, I don't worry work on anything anymore since I became a father/husband/alpha."
  "Well you can get back to that now. I can take over the alpha duties and take care of Peter. You just go fix some shit." I said laughing.
  "Are you gonna travel, miss alpha?" He asked me.
  "If I have to," I started to say.
  "Eh no," my father interrupted. "I do not want you traveling. Castiel cab do the traveling, so you can take care of my grandson and this pack. I know it's gonna be hard on you, but you have Harley here to help. Plus Becca, where ever they're at."
  "Umm, dad they are in school, like the twins should be at." I said as I looked at them.
  "And miss our nephews birthday, nope not happening." They had said.
  I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "They should be getting in soon." I had said.

  After the little birthday party, my father had took the birthday boy up to bed, Castiel and the twins went outside to do whatever, and me of course got to clean this all up by myself. Which I guess I could do it since I was with Emily helping her give birth.
  And speaking of her and the baby, Dean was carrying the baby while April had helped Emily into the house.
  When they had walked in, Emily was in a little pain. Groaning on each little step she had took. I felt bad for her, even though I've been where she's at right now.

  "When I'm done here, I'll come see you and the baby. That's if you want?" I had asked her.
  "Yea, that be fine." She tells me then groans away up the stairs.

  I smiled at Dean as he followed after them.
  I got half way through, cleaning up with Castiel came in the room with Peter in his arms. I smiled at him for a moment then went back to what I was doing.
  After awhile, of almost done, my father and brothers had left to go back home, so I was kinda alone. Castiel had took Peter outside in the yard on one of his new toys that my father had got him. It was a car that he can either drive himself or us push it from behind. It was cute.
  Today of all days was great I loved it even though I had missed half of his birthday. That part I felt bad for because it was his first birthday. But there is always other that I will be there.
  As long as one of us was there for him that's all what makes me happy. Least we wasn't away on a mission or alpha stuff.
  Once I was done cleaning, all the trash, dishes, and etc, I was laying on the couch resting from that long ass cleaning, I hear little footsteps running towards me.

  "Mommy!!" It was Peter. "Mommy!!" He yells then tries to jump on me.
  "Yes, my baby." I had asked him.
  "It was fun. Me loved it." Peter says in his own way.

  Castiel and I started laughing at his cuteness. Castiel picked him up and sat him on my belly so I could give his some livings. I was dead tired from getting the party ready to helping Emily with her baby girl to cleaning up the party. And on top of that I'm pregnant so its making me tired as well.
  I'm just glad my baby loved it. He's worked to become where he is today, on his speech, his talking/running, to him being a baby. Yes he has his problems, but its fine, we'll get through it.
  As I looked at the wall clock, I saw it was getting a little late for his nap. It was 2 pm, which its naptime and Harley and Becca should be getting home soon. So I should least try to get him to sleep.

  "You want to take a nap with mommy in mommy and daddy's room. Mommy tired." I had said to him.
  "Yee!" He says clapping his hands.

  I smiled at that, taking it a yes. Castiel picked him allowing me to get up from the couch to go up to our room. Once I got there, I laid on the bed and Castiel laid him next to me. Castiel kissed us both and then walked out the room.
  Life couldn't get any better right now. Got my son in my arms, a little peanut in my belly, which I'm keeping a secret right now. Only one knows is Emily but she won't say a word about it. Then I got my mate/husband by our side with a step daughter that's still getting use to everything. Got my best friends living with me, by my side like it was back home. Emily dating the beta with a child and Harley dating my daughter, Becca. Its all crazy until you see it over time, how love works in mysteriously different ways.
  Or does it.