Chapter 28

*Warning*
  This may get a little bad but I'll try to keep it from not getting to bad. Those of you can see the picture, that was the only one I could find that wasn't half bad the others were worse. So forgive me for this chapter.

  ~Liv~

  As I was running in a field of purple, pink, and white heather flowers, with Castiel and our child. A little boy looking just like his father. He was gorgeous and perfect. As we were running along each other having fun, just when we get ambushed by a group of 10 or so rouges. My son, to young to know anything just yet, ran to me and hid under my body as Castiel charged to attack them. As me looking all around us.

  "Peter, stay here. Close your eyes, no matter what you hear, keep them close for mommy sakes." I said to him through pack link.

  He nodded his head at me then close his eyes. I took off after that charging at whoever, killing whoever. As Castiel and I were about done, I heard an god awful cry and it hit me hard. My baby.
  I turn around to where I left Peter. A huge grey wolf had my son, Peter in his mouth, dead. I charged after him full speed to kill this god awful bastard for killing my son. My baby.
  Just then I felt a sharp point going into my arm then I fell to the ground.

  That's when I woke up from that god awful nightmare. I started looking around where I was at. I was in empty room chained to a bed. I tried to look up at my belly and saw I was still pregnant. Thank god I'm still pregnant, I thought to myself. As I tried to use what strength I had left in me to break off the chains but they were just burning my wrist. Silver.
  I growled in pain as I try to break them until someone came into the room.

  "Olivia, your not gonna break free from those. They are silver chains and I put enough silver in your blood stream to keep you weak as well." A man had said.

  So that's what the stinging point was in my arm in my dream.

  "My baby, you can kill my baby by putting to much sliver in my blood." I yelled at him.
  "No, I won't. I just put a little dose into you to keep you weak." He had said then came walking over to me.

  As he stood in front of me moving some of my hair out of my face. It was the boy in the woods. God what was his name.

  "Your the boy from the woods?" I had asked kinda.
  "Ah you remember me. I wasn't so sure if you did or not." He had said.
  "I don't always forget a face. A name yes but not a face." I had told him.
  "The name is Luke, Luke Farnsworth." Luke had said. "As in Farnsworth oil company about 15 miles north of here."
  "What do you want with me?" I had asked.
  "Your hand in marriage."
  "I'm already married to my child's father." I had lied.

  We wasn't fully married just yet, but since I was having his child, technically we are married.

  "I don't see a ring in your hand."
  "Because I took it off, once my hands were getting fat. The ring was cutting off the blood to my finger." I had lied again.

  He nodded and looked me up and down. He placed his hand on my belly. I growled at him. Just then my baby kicked me where his hand was at.

  "He don't like you touching me." I had growled through my teeth.
  "That's too bad, so sad. He's gonna have to get use to me touching his mommy and him calling me father." Luke had said.
  "Over my dead body." I said growling.

  Then a door opened and a girl came in.

  "Luke are you in here? Father is looking for you." She had said when she came in.

  She stared at me. It was his sister. Then looked at her brother.

  "Luke, what is she doing here?" She asked him.
  "Lilly, what are you doing here?" He asked her.
  "Looking for you because father wants you now." Lilly had said.
  "Well tell him I'm busy."
  "No, you go tell him. I have to get to town and grab some stuff. Why do you have her here?" She asked again.
  "Because, I had kidnapped her for my own."
  "Luke, she's the alphas wife and mother of their child." She had said.
  "So, like I told you awhile back, I want her. I need her."

  Lilly shook her head and tried to get me free. But Luke pushed her away from me.

  "Don't touch her. She's mine." Luke had said as his hand started to turn into a wolf paw with it's claws out.

  He went at my throat and scratched at my mate mark where Castiel had bite me. I screamed when he put his claws into me.

  "Stop it, your hurting her." Lilly tried to stop him. But he use his claw hand and slapped her in the face. "Ah!" She screamed herself.

  She was holding her face and looking away from us. Then she got up and ran out the door.
  After she ran out, Luke still had his claw like hand out as he got to my belly again he ripped off my shirt and stuck his claws into my belly.
  I started screaming in god awful pain. I so wanted to rip off these chains to kill him for hurting my baby. As I lifted my legs up, I got a hold of his head and started to choke him out. Well at least tried to. But he scratched my legs and slapped me in the face. I had blacked out after that.

  ~Cas~

  As I was sitting on the couch with the boys watching TV. Missing my woman and our child. As I was sitting there, I felt some pain from Liv but thought nothing of it because I've been feeling it since the baby started kicking her lately. About 10 minutes later, here came Robert trying to run over to me but fell onto the floor. I got up and went to him.

  "Robert! What happened? Where's Liv?" I had asked him.
  "I don't know. I was knocked out and when I came to she was gone." Robert said then passed out again.

  I growled at what I just heard. I took off and ran where I could smell her scent and where it stopped. I was looking every direction for a smell of her or the one that took her. Nothing.
  Samuel and Dean were running towards me in their wolf form as me I was in my human form. As I was looking every where for a sign where they might have took off, but I was coming up nothing.
  Not until I felt pain on my neck, where our mate mark is at. I put my hand there like it was happening to me but it wasn't from me. Then a few moments later, I felt sharp pains on my stomach where it got me down on my knees.

  Samuel and Dean shifted back into their human form and was at my side.

  "Alpha?" They both said.
  "Its Liv, their hurting her. I can feel it." I had told him.
  "We'll get her back, Castiel." Samuel told me as he tried help me up.

  As I was still on the ground I heard some people coming. I looked over and it was Emily, Jamie, and Leon.

  "Cas, Robert just told me." Emily said as she leaned down to me.
  I nodded. I didn't know what to say. "Their hurting her." I head Dean tell Emily.
  "What?" She had said.
  "Yes, I can feel it." I murmured.
  "The baby." Leon had asked.
  "I don't know." I said as I got up. "Dean, Samuel get every guard out there and find my wife." I had said then walked back to the house, slowly.

  I was in so much pain from feeling Liv, I just hope that the baby and her is fine. I don't know what I would do if I lost both of them.

  ~Liv~

  As I was waking back up, I was in so much pain, being Luke hurting me. All I could think about was the baby. I didn't care about me, he was all I could think of.
  When I was somewhat awake I looked around the room and I saw no was in there until I heard the door open and it was Lilly.

  "Thank god, your awake." She said when she came in there.
  "Why do you care?" I had said rudely.
  "Because I do. I don't like this anymore than you do, Liv." She told me as she grabbed the wet rag and washed off the blood off my belly and neck.
  "Then free me then. Let me go to my husband."
  "Liv, I would if I could. But I am gonna try and help you get out of these." Lilly said as she grabbed some kind of pin out of her hair and was trying to pick the lock on the cuffs. When she got them undone she put the pin back in her hair. "When you feel like your getting your strength back, get the fuck out of here." She told me.
  "I'll try." I told her.
  She nodded. "I'm gonna pull a little stunt with you when my brother is about to come in here when you get that power back. Ima tell him you broke free and tackled me and ran out. Hopefully that works." She said.

  I nodded and closed my eyes. Least I could do is rest up. Lilly stayed with me and cleaned me up. Only wish she could change my clothes.
  After a few hours of resting, I started to feel feeling in my body. Lilly looked at me as I was starting to move around.

  "Are you okay?" She asked me.
  "Not really, but I'm getting my feeling back again." I said.
  "Good because here comes my brother." She said as she helped me out of the cuffs.

  When she took them off, I got up pushed her against the wall and ran out of the room or at least tried to. When I opened the door, I had saw Luke but he wasn't looking my way. So I took off to the right, into the woods.
  I thought I was good after at least 5 minutes until I was tackled to the ground.

  "Ah!" I yelled when I fell own onto my belly.

  I wrapped myself in a ball from then pain. Until I was being yanked up off the ground and being pulled back to the room I was in at.
  When we got back to the room, Luke threw me in the room against the wall. Then started kicking me in the side. I tried my hardest to protect myself. Until I passed out from being in pain.
  All I could hear was Lilly yelling at Luke for beating me up and trying to protect me as well until I heard her yelp as well when she got slapped before me passing out.
  All I could think was my death could come fast and easy. Because this was just awful. I couldn't take it anymore and god who knows how Castiel was taking it. I know he's got to be in pain as well.

  ~Cas~

  After I had talk to the guards about where to look, I was walking down the stairs from the office to back to the living room until I felt sharp pains all of my body. I fell down the stairs scaring Emily and Jamie that was sitting on the couch.

  "Alpha!" Jamie yelled.
  "Castiel, god are you okay?" Emily asked me.
  "Their hurting her again. I can't take this pain anymore." I had said as they helped me up to the couch.
  "We'll find her, Cas." Emily told me.
  "Only we know how Liv is holding up on this. Only if we or even you could pack link with her." Jamie said.
  "I've tried to. She's either to far from me or there's silver in her blood." I had said.
  "Oh, god." Emily said starting to cry. "God, please help. Send us a sign or something."

  After a few hours has come and go, guards leaving and coming. I couldn't take it anymore. I was losing mind. But thanks to Emily praying somewhat, a guard had came into the house.

  "Alpha, there's someone that would like to talk to you outside."

  I nodded and got up and followed the guard outside. When I walked out the back door, I saw a woman all beat up like she was about to pass out herself.

  "What can I do for you?" I had asked.
  "Naw, its what I can do for you?" She said at first.
  I gave her a weird look. "What you mean?"
  "Olivia, I can show you where she's at." She said.

  I ran up on her and grabbed her by her throat.

  "Where is she?" I yelled at her.
  "She's about 10 miles off the falls. My brother took her." She said.
  "Why?" Emily had asked.
  She looked at Emily. "Because, he wanted her for his self. I've watched him do some crazy shit but this is too far. I've seen what he has done to her and I know you can feel it." She said. Just then I let her go. "Just looking at you, knows I'm right. Am I?"

  I turned and walked away for a moment then looked back at everyone else.

  "Take us to her now." I had ordered her.
  "Yes, alpha." She said as she started to shifted into her wolf form.
  "Men gather up!" I had called out. I looked at Emily and Jamie. "Stay here."
  "Cas no, I'm coming with you. She's my best friend." Emily told me.
  "I said no. She's my wife. I'm not putting anyone else into danger. Do what I say Emily." I had ordered to her.

  She looked down after I told her that. I started shifted into my wolf form.

  "Castiel, just bring my sister home." Emily had told me.

  I nodded my head and took off and followed the woman to where she had said Liv was at.
  Dean and Samuel was by my side with the guardsmen behind us. The closer we were getting, I could feel her more. Smell her.

  "Olivia, I'm coming baby!" I had said in the wolf pack link.

  Hoping it would work.
  As we got really close, the woman shifted and pointed to the room, where she was at. I nodded and ran full force and busted down the door and saw Olivia chained up against the wall. My heart broke when I saw her like that. Until I got hit with something.

  "She's mine." The man said.

  I growled and attack the man. I had my paw at his throat. Then started to shifted back into my human form.

  "No, you done messed up. She's mine." I said then twisted his neck.

  After I broke the mans neck, I ran over to Olivia. She was kinda out of it. I went to take the chains off of her but they burned my hands when I touched them. I looked around the room and found a rag and broke them off of her wrist. When she fell to the ground, I caught her.

  "Olivia, baby. Can you hear me?" I had asked her.
  She moaned and groaned then looked at me. "Castiel?"
  "I'm here baby."
  "Luke?" She said then looked around the room then saw him dead in the corner.
  "He's dead baby."
  "How did you find me?" She asked me.
  "A woman came to me."
  "Lilly, she said she was gonna help but didn't know how."
  "She helped big time." I told her. "Can you walk?" I asked her.
  "I think so." She said as I helped her up.

  As we walked out the room, the woman that helped us find Liv was standing outside the room. She smiled a little bit when she saw Liv and I was out the room.

  "Liv,"
  "Lilly, thank you."
  "Your welcome." She told Liv. "Is Luke?"
  "I'm sorry," I said as I looked down. "He attack me when I came in."

  She started tearing up then walked into the room where we came out of.

  "Let's get you home." I had said.

  I shifted into my wolf form and Liv climbed on and I ran her home from where we were at. Once we got home, Emily, Jamie, Robert, and Leon was pacing the back yard.
  Leon looked up at us.

  "Alpha, Luna!" He said then ran to us.
  Olivia!" Emily yelled and ran to us as well.

  I stopped when I got to them to let Liv off. Then shifted back.

  "God, I'm so glad your back." Emily said as she grabbed a hold of Liv.
  Liv groaned when Emily grabbed her. "Careful, Emily. She's badly hurt."
  "Sorry." Emily said.
  "Cas, I want," Liv started to say then passed out.

  I grabbed her before she hit the ground.

  "Olivia?" Emily freaked.
  "Leon go get April." I had said.

  I picked up Liv and carried her to our room. I laid her on our bed when April came into the room.

  "Castiel," April said as she came in.
  "April," I said.

  April sat on the edge of the bed and looked over Olivia. She checked all her wounds she had. Even check the baby out.

  "She's fine. She's just weak and badly hurt. With how much silver is in her blood, she's just has to rest and hope for the best. Just keep her warm, it will help the silver run out of her system faster." April said. "We can't do the other way by doing it, for the baby sakes."
  "As of?"
  "Bleeding. Liv would have to bleed and we don't want that to happen." April told me then left the room.
  "No we don't." I said as I covered Liv up.

  After I covered her up, I went over to my side of the bed and sat down next to her and watched her sleep. I moved her hair away from her face. Trying to be easy with her. Easy as I could be.