Chapter 33

"Olivia!?" Emily had yelled in the house.

  I was in the bedroom with Castiel and the kids. Yes kids. After a long talk about life and what had happened with Rebecca, and me being the one to get what I wanted, Castiel had said it was fine that we could adopt Becca. For the sake of her life with no family now she has a whole new family.
  A new loving mother and father, a grandfather and uncles, somewhat annoying aunt that just came into the bed room with something in her hand. And a baby brother that she loves so much and is always there for him.

  "Yes, Emily? What can I do for you?" I had asked her.
  "One word for you. Positive." She had said then started smiling.

  Castiel had looked at me for a moment lost on what was going on. Becca sat up from the bed was just looking so confused as well.
  It was quiet all you could hear was Peter cooing. Until it had hit me. She's pregnant. I got up from the bed and walked over to her.

  "Positive, are you sure?" I had asked.
  "Yes, I took the test and went to April." She said smiling so big.
  "I'm gonna be an aunt!" I somewhat screamed then hugged her.
  "Wait what? Aunt Emily your pregnant?" Becca asked her.
  "Yes." Emily answered her. "Yes, I am."
  "Does Dean know?" Castiel asked her.
  "No, not yet. I came to y'all as soon as I found out." Emily said.
  "Well go tell him." I told her.
  "Yes, ma'am." She laughs then runs out of the room.

  I shook my head but still smiling. I was happy for her. I walked over to Peter and he was just a smiling.

  "Who's a happy baby. You are. Yes you are." I said messing with his feet.
  "Liv, can Leon take me into town?" Becca asked me.
  "Ask your father." I told her as I was tickling Peter's feet.
  "Castiel, can he?" She asked him.

  She wasn't on the idea of calling us mother or father yet but we were okay with it. We wasn't gonna push her to it.

  "As long as your mother is fine with it, than so am I. Just stay close to him." He told her.

  I looked at her and nodded. She got off the bed hugged me then the same to Castiel. Then ran out the room.
  Since she became ours, Castiel made her own account with some money that we gave her to spend. We both give her so much every week for her doing her chores.
  And by next week, I'm starting her into school. She'll be joining middle school; 7th grade. So she's trying to get some stuff ready for school. Clothes, you name it. Even though I spent a lot of clothes for her when Castiel said it was fine for her to stay.
  Becca and I as well as Robert and Leon with us, went to where she was staying at before she ran off to collect some of her stuff and her parents stuff that she wanted.
  Had a little issues about it but my alpha self had it. We ran to where she lived so if something bad happened, I could fight. Becca couldn't shifted yet so she rode on my back. She held all our clothes in a bag. Thank god she didn't get up, because the saddle bags that the boys were wearing, didn't hold much. Robert shifted into his human form so he could talk for me.
  Once we got to the house, people were there going through the house until I started growling. I kinda scared them.
  What I thought in my head to Robert he had spoke.

  "What is going on here?" Robert had asked them.
  "Were moving all this shit out of the house." The guy had said.
  "This is my house." Becca had said.
  "Not anymore. After your parents pulled the shit they pulled, the owner took it back."
  "My parents didn't shit anything. The owners son tried to do shit to me. And he killed my parents to get to me." Becca had said.
  "Well I'm sorry, the owners son is dead. And the owner isn't happy about all of this."

  I growled when I stepped forward in front of Becca.

  "Luna isn't very happy how your talking to her daughter now." Robert had said.
  "Daughter? Wait Luna as in the female alpha, Olivia?" The guy asked.
  I growled again. "That doesn't matter who she is. This is her daughter and your messing when her shit. Now leave before it gets ugly." Robert told him.

  I barked at them and everyone jumped. The guys looked at each other for a moment then back at me. I leaped forward like I was gonna attack but they ran out of the house. I looked at Becca barked a small bark to tell her hurry up and grab what she needed.

  "Your mother said hurry up and grab what you need. She doesn't want to be here any longer than we have to." Robert told her.
  "Me either." Becca said.

  Robert shifted back into his wolf form and Becca buckled the saddle back on him as she was filling it up. Once we were done, she got on me and we left as soon as she had everything.
  As Becca was gone, Castiel took care of Peter for me while Emily and I redone Becca's room. Since Becca moved in we haven't done anything to the room. But Emily wanted to help while she still can.

  "Have you told Dean yet?" I had asked.
  "No, not yet. I'm kinda nervous about telling him." Emily said as she helped moved the bed and nightstands away from the wall.
  "Emily, you have to tell him." I told her.
  "I was kinda hoping he would find out once I started showing."

  When she said that, I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at her. I crossed my arms and shook my head.

  "Are you fucking serious? Tell him, he will be happy. You know he's been wanting once since I had Peter." I told her.
  "I know. I'll tell him tonight." She said.

  As she said that the boys had came in.

  "Tell who what tonight?" Dean asked.

  Emily looked at me then at him. I shook my head and chuckled.

  "Nothing." Emily says at first. I stared at her, well more like glared. "Fine, Liv." She said then walked over to Dean and grabbed his hands. "Dean, love. I love you so much and I have some great news to tell you."
  "Your pregnant ain't you?" Dean asked.
  "Wait you knew?" Emily and I asked.
  "No, not really. I just been feeling weird these past few weeks. Ask Castiel, while we were away, I felt sick the whole time." He had said.
  "Awe, my poor baby." Emily says to Dean.
  Dean bent down to Emily's belly and kissed it. "Can't wait to meet you peanut." He says then comes up to kiss Emily on the lips. "And I love you too. I'm excited for this. Speaking of baby's, where's my nephew?" He asked me.
  "With his father, in our room." I said as I went back to doing what I was doing.
  About a few hours later, Becca's room was done just for her. Got more girly stuff for her and made it look like a girl stays in here and not what it did look like. I was just finishing up moving stuff around when Becca had walked in.

  "What the-" she started to say as I stopped her.
  "Don't you dare finish that sentence." I told her as I turned around.
  "I was gonna say heck." She said laughing
  I joined her. "So you like?" I had asked.
  "Yea," she said as she put her stuff on the bed.
  "Good. It took me and Emily the whole time you were gone to do this." I had said.
  "Well tell her thanks for me." She had said.

  I nodded then started to head out the room. I kissed her forehead and walked out closing the door. I went downstairs to find Emily.
  She was sitting at the island eating something. When I got to her I laughed.

  "Don't even start Olivia." She had said.
  "I'm not saying anything." I had said as I sat down across from her.

  I sat there watching her eat while I just relaxed. Then a thought popped in my head. I needed to do something for my sister.
  I took out my phone and started texting Harley. Telling him to get here as soon as he could and bring things for Emily. Stuff for her during this pregnancy shit. He didn't know that she was about he was about to.

  "Please don't tell me your pregnant again Liv?" He asked me.
  "No, it's not me. A friend of mine. But I want to see you and I'm not leaving my land because of Peter. Not just yet. Plus you haven't see him yet." I said laughing a little.

  "Who you texting?" Emily asked.
  "Harley. I told him he needs to come over to see Peter." I told her.

  While we were talking, I heard a big loud sound upstairs. I took off running and ran where I heard it. Then I heard Peter crying.
  When I went into the room, I saw Castiel holding him trying to calm him down.

  "What happened?" I asked.
  "He rolled off the bed." Castiel said.
  "WHAT?!" I yelled a little loud. I went straight to them and grabbed Peter from him. "How in the hell did that happened?" I asked.
  "He was trying to roll himself over and when he did he went the wrong way. He's fine, Liv. He just scared himself that's all." Castiel told me.
  "No, you shouldn't even had him close to the edge. He's just a baby, for god sakes. He shouldn't be rolling himself over just yet. He's only a few months old." I said getting mad at Castiel.

  I started to walk out of the room away from Castiel. He was following behind all the way to the kitchen.
  Emily turned around and looked at us. She was a little confused on what was going on. I handed Peter to her.

  "Liv, calm down he's fine. Look he stopped crying." Castiel said.

  Which Peter did, but only because Emily was holding him.

  "Do not tell me to calm down when my son just fell off the bed." I had said. "Go away before I do something that I will regret doing." I had said when I turned around.

  I was starting to shake from being a little pissed off.

  "Well I don't want you close to Peter if your gonna be upset and shaking like your about to shift." Castiel had to say that.