Chapter 26

After me shifting back into my human form, April had looked me over. Saying, the baby is fine, your both fine. Just rest and keep it easy. All she told me. Which I did, just do that. I hardly went any where. Castiel made sure of that. He wanted me stress free. No ordering unless I had to and no doing harmful things.
  After the battle, I felt drained. I needed to run, but I didn't want to run at the track. So I had ran into the woods.
  Castiel was off, overseas, doing research and helping one of our allies that my father was great friends with. He, Dean and Samuel had joined my father with Charlie and Sheldon to help out. So he wouldn't know what I was really doing.
  I told Robert, I was going out for a run and if he wanted to join me he could. I took off into the woods with him a few yards away from me.
  As I reached the western broader of the land, I had stopped to catch a breather. Robert had done the same as well. This was the 1st time I had gone this far from home.

  "Liv, we shouldn't be out this far." Robert told me.
  "I know. Its just I needed to get away. Castiel has had me on lock down since I've been pregnant. Yea I know, before you say it, its for my safety." I told him as I put a hand on my belly.
  "Yes it is. Your only 3 1/2 months long. Anything can happen." He told me.

  I nodded at him and sat down on a log that was on the ground. I looked around at the scenic background of the woods. Just over to my left was a small creek that lead to the falls about a few miles away. I could hear it just fine.
  About 10 minutes of rest, enjoying everything, I heard a noise. Robert stood up and stepped in front of me, for protection. Then a woman and a man was running towards us. But only stopped right before the creek.
  They looked at us, they couldn't be no younger then me or just a little bit older.

  "Well hello." The woman had called out. "I didn't know anyone else came out this far." She had said.
  I stood up from the log with my hand on my belly. "Nor did I." I said. "Actually this is the 1st time I've came out this far from my land." I told them.
  "Oh, we live about 10 miles from the falls." The man had said as he looked at my stomach.
  Robert started to growl at him by the way he was eyeing me. "Robert, its okay." I told Robert.
  "Yes, Luna." Robert said as he bowed his head.
  "Luna and pregnant. So your the alpha, I've heard so much about." The man had said. "Was wondering if I ever will get to meet you."
  "Luke, don't start it now." The woman had said. "Excuse my sorry ass brother. He's a sucker for pretty women." She told me. "I'm Lilly May, but you can call me just Lilly." She introduced herself.
  "I'm Olivia Rose, but you can me Liv. And this is my guard, Robert." I introduced us.

  Robert nod his head at them and Luke and Lilly done the same.

  "I wouldn't wonder to far out here, it get pretty dangerous some times." Luke had said. "Yea about a month ago we heard a lot of noise like a lot of wolves were being killed or whatever." Lilly had said.
  "Yea, that was the rogues crossing our land. There was a battle around the eastern side of my land by the out skirts. I was out and about when I was ambushed."
  "While you were pregnant? You fought?" Lilly asked.
  "Yea, I didn't know at the time."
  "How long are you?" She asked me.
  "Almost 4 months. I'm right at 16 weeks." I had said.
  "Luna, we have to go back home now. Alpha, is wondering where your at." Robert had said.

  I looked at him and nodded my head.

  "Well, I gotta go. See you later." I had told them.

  They nodded as well. I turned to take off in a run and swear I heard Luke say something when I left about; sister, want her. I need her. Father would be pleased.
  I went to stop and say something, but Robert pulled me along with him. We was a few minutes from the house. I stopped and yanked my arm back from Robert.

  "He's not even here, so why would you do that." I had asked as I yanked my arm back from his grip.
  "Liv, I didn't trust them. There isn't houses anywhere by the falls. Not even 10 miles." He told me. "Plus I didn't like the look he was giving you. Its the look that Castiel gives you when he wants you. As in a sexual way. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. But it is my order to protect you and even more since your pregnant." He told me as we were walking by the track. "Castiel would kill me if anything had happened to you tonight."

  Which he is right. Castiel would have killed him if something bad had happened while I'm pregnant.
  The next few days, has been a little boring. There still wasn't a Castiel or Dean or even Samuel. They were still gone with my father and his back up. But I did get a visit from Harley and my twin brothers. I was laying in bed, reading a baby book when Harley had walked in.
  He didn't care about my little privacy, since he's seen it all and knows what I do in my room. And since Cas was gone, he could come on in.

  "Hey baby momma." Harley said as he got into the bed with me.
  "Hey, what are you doing here?" I had asked him.
  "Thanks for not helping, Harley." Max had said as him and Jax was coming into the room with bags of baby stuff.
  "What's all this?" I had asked when the twins dropped all the bags in my bed.
  "We thought, we would bring our sister baby stuff." Jax had said as he walked over to me, grabbing the baby book and setting to the side.
  "They found some of y'alls old baby stuff in the attic in the alpha house. Plus I had brought new stuff as well." Harley told me. "You father told me before he left he was ordering you a baby crib but I don't know when he's gonna do it."
  "We already have a baby crib. It was Castiel's when he was a baby." I said. "Plus I told him that on the phone."
  "Oh he knows." The twins said together. "But he wants the best for his grandchild." Harley added.

  I rolled my eyes at them and went to the bags and looked through it. We all knew the baby was going to be a boy so the twins brought all their boy baby stuff. Like their old toys that still looked new.

  "These your told baby toys, why do they look so new?" I had asked.
  "We cleaned them. To make them look new." Max told me.
  "We also have these made together." Jax had said as he pulled out a baby blanket.
  "All our baby blankets put together as one. Claire thought of it. We cut parts of the blankets and she had sowed them together."
  "So now the baby will have a little piece of each of us with him." Max told me.

  I started to cry as I was holding the blanket. I looked at each little area and remembered who's blanket was who's. I found all the ones I had. I have a favorite one and they had cut a huge piece of it and put it in the middle.
  My father told me, my mother had it special made for her right before she got sick and passed away, when she had me. I had carried this thing every where I went. It was black blanket with a white wolf on it howling at the moon. The blanket was so soft to wrap around me, that where ever I was sitting or laying at, I would fall right asleep.
  I started to tear up a little, from the memories but also the freaking hormones are crazy on me. The twins hugged me when they saw me tearing up. They knew how much that blanket meant to me.

  "I remember the day, when dad gave you that blanket." Max said.
  "Yea, you threw a big ass fit when he took it to wash it." Jax added.

  We all laughed.

  "Didn't you take that to kindergarten like every single day?" Harley asked.
  "Yes, I did." I said laughing. "The teacher tried to take it from me. I bit her, to get her dirty fingers off of it." I said laughing.

  They joined in with me.

  "God, the memories with this blanket was unreal. But it will be perfect for my baby boy." I said as I hugged it. "Or girl." I said as I folded it up and laid it on the bed.
  "No it's a boy." Jax said. "Your too too young to die."
  "Your not even 18 yet. Your only 15." Max had said.
  "God 15 and pregnant. What would mother say about that?" I had said.
  "She would say, you are the most beautiful, young pup to carry on the gene of two true alphas." Someone had said.

  I turned around and saw it was my father with Castiel behind him. I started to cry again. I ran up to my father and hugged him.

  "She would be so proud of you, honey. And do not forget that." My father said as he was hugging me.
  "Y'all wouldn't be upset?" I had asked.
  "No, your not a normal wolf, honey. Your not normal at all." He said as he kissed my head then pulled back still holding my shoulders. "If you were human, then yes. And I would have gone and killed the one that got you pregnant. But this is a different story. A true alpha female getting pregnant by an alpha male, its the best it can be. Your passing on not just my family but Castiel's family as well. Making it whole." My father said.

  I smiled at what he had said then looked at Castiel. I grabbed his hand and held it tight.

  "Wish mother were here, to help me." I had said.
  "Well, I was thinking about that. Only one other person that was like your mother was Claire and I was talking to Castiel about it. I know its Sam's mother and my beta's wife," my father had said.
  "I'm willing to let her move in with us, until the baby is born. Even a few months after the baby is born as well." Castiel added.

  I was shocked at first. I didn't know what to say.

  "What about Charlie?" I had asked.
  "I talk to him about it after I had talk to Castiel. He said he's okay with it as long as she's okay with it." My father told me.
  "He did say its gonna be a long year without her." Castiel said chuckling a little.
  "Well, we all have to go. I'm exhausted." My father had said.

  I nodded and followed them downstairs. I saw Charlie and Sheldon. They both hugged me when they saw me and Charlie rubbed my belly.

  "Your gonna be the best mom ever." Charlie told me as he kissed the top of my head.
  "Correction, best warrior princess mother." Sheldon corrected Charlie.

  We all laughed at what he had said. I smiled and put my hands on my belly.

  "Damn straight I am." I said laughing again.

  Everyone laughed and walked outside. My father and his back ups got into one car and my brothers and Harley into another car and drove off. I waved goodbye to them and turned around and faced Castiel.
  God I missed the hell out of him. I hated when he leaves for his alpha jobs. Its gonna be hard when he leaves through this whole pregnancy or even after I have the baby.
  I hugged him for a moment then we went up to our room. He helped me grab the baby stuff and went into the baby room. The blanket that the twins made, I hung it over the baby crib. I put one of the small stuff animals in side in a corner of the crib. The rest I set them where ever I wanted in the room.
  This was the moment for the rest of my life will change for the best. Yes I may be young, but I will be the best mother to my pup. No one will tell me other wise or they will have to answer to the big bad alpha.
  The father.
  The love of my life.