Author's Note

Hello there, my dear readers! It's been a while for me to be here again and write a story

Oh. well, TADA!!

Yes, I am an old writer; technically, I was when my stories got deleted two times in a row after I started them. There was nothing wrong with them, but I guess my fate was unfortunate. So here I am, giving it another try.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

D I S C L A I M E R

This story was earlier published as a fanfiction on my previous account before it got deleted. I am writing it again with the same story line but with a slight difference.

This story does not belong to any reality. The names, characters, and situations mentioned in the story are purely a form of imagination.

To the readers who have read this story before (which was only a start), DO NOT SPOIL THE SUSPENSE IN THE COMMENTS. I WILL REPORT YOU.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

W A R N I N G S

This story contains strong, mature language, including curse words and explicit sexual content.

This story has mentions of suicide, self-harm, angst, and physical and mental abuse.

For the readers discretion, this warning will be displayed at the top of every chapter that has any of the above-mentioned categories.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

C O P Y R I G H T

© kripsywrites

All Rights Reserved.

DO NOT TRANSLATE OR COPY MY WORK WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I DON'T WANT TO REPORT AND CLAIM COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

At last, thank you for giving this story a chance. I hope you all with stick to it until the end.

HAPPY READING! 🥰