39 | Aurora

[𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃]

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

My words made a clear meaning of what I want—what we both want—and I was sure that Jade understood every single syllable in it.

'Make me yours, Jade.'

These words must have slipped my tongue in the heat of the moment, but I wasn't naive enough to speak them without knowing their meaning.

With Jade, I no longer gave a damn about the rules of my profession, even if I knew they were wrong.

Consequences be damned. It was just us in this moment.

A minute had passed since I had said that to him, but he didn't move and kept looking into my eyes. His expressions remained unreadable; every moment spent in this manner between us felt like a terrible, agonizing agony in hell.

I messed up.

Last time, it was me who kissed him first, but right now, it was so much different that my limbs have been turned into concreate. I just couldn't move.

I swallowed a huge lump in my throat and tried to think of anything to say to make it any better.

Instead, a shudder came from my lips, followed by a yelp, when Jade grabbed my nape from behind and crashed his lips on mine.

When he grabbed my waist and pressed me against him, I immediately moulded my lips and body to his as his mouth moved over mine. I tipped my neck to offer him as much as I could while raking my fingers through his hair.

But everything seemed so little, making me want more of it.

The way he was kissing me now was nothing like the kiss we had that day in the apartment. That kiss gave assurance, promise, and a feeling of security.

This kiss was rough and demanding, telling me with each breath that I was his.

It was a kiss that claimed me to be his only source of hope and that he would stop at nothing to hold onto it.

A small gasp escaped from me when he picked me up in his arms and made me lay on the wet sand where the waves were crashing continuously without leaving my lips.

The sudden surge of pressure in my veins caused my mind to go foggy and numb, causing me to lose myself in his overwhelming dominance.

As he nipped my lower lip and then pushed his tongue inside to explore its way into my mouth, my hands moved down his neck and then to his chest. His hand, which had been on my nape, grabbed my zipper and unzipped my dress while I unbuttoned his shirt.

"Jade." Pushing him a bit and gathering my breath, we both panted heavily. "We are in open."

He dragged my dress torturously and slowly down my shoulders, all the way to my breasts. "Does that excite you, Ocean?" He taunts.

My thighs clenched at his bold honesty.

"Thought so." A smirk was fixed on his face when I glanced at him. He slid the dress down even farther, exposing half of my body to his darkened gaze.

"So perfect with nothing but the pendant on your body." His lips moved on my neck and collarbone, and my breathing became uneven when he placed an open-mouth kiss on my cleavage. "So mine."

He puts his grip around my neck, forcing me to the ground, and then sucks my nipple into his mouth, letting out a grunt. His teeth pull it up in his mouth, making me moan as his other hand removes the entire dress from me.